So how is Hotel Hell anyway? Some people were saying its a boring version of Kitchen Nightmares...

So how is Hotel Hell anyway? Some people were saying its a boring version of Kitchen Nightmares, but what I've watched from season 3 (the witch innkeeper that literally shits on the floor) it's pure kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ
youtu.be/6yVAtG3De8g?t=13m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=UG9SWO0-Oio
youtube.com/watch?v=7__fW4SCAQo
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vco2UhQMX8
youtu.be/awn2P8WBbxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it British produced? Then probably
pretty good.

>he witch innkeeper that literally shits on the floor
wait wut?

But the british show doesn't have the noise.
youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

I thought the pizza looked pretty good just fucking brits snobbery thinking anything big is bad

Ramsey uses a device that tells you the cleanliness of a room. The readings are extremely high and it turns out the owner has accidentally pooped on the floor.

youtu.be/6yVAtG3De8g?t=13m37s

But British reality TV is awful, it's always either trashy, or boring and looks like it was made in a garage. Only Australia produces good quality reality television.

>australia good quality reality television

COOKING SHOWS AND RENOVATION SHOWS FOR 2 FUCKING DECADES

If you like the american kitchen nightmares it's pretty much the same formula

I thought it was an exaggeration...

Oh my god its real

Any more crazy episodes?

nice 'za right there

What the fuck.

Those fucking bedbugs man.

Why did "thin crust" pizza become a meme and not sushi pizza?

my favorite episode is probably the Applegate River Lodge which is run by a crazy stoner guy who smokes weed all day in his hut next to the lodge
youtube.com/watch?v=UG9SWO0-Oio

and the Meson De Mesilla episode where the owner set up various stages around the hotel so she can sing Cher songs to customers
youtube.com/watch?v=7__fW4SCAQo

Shit made me want to clean my entire room.

supreme gentlewoman

>100, 50, 60, 70

>803

wew

NUCLEAR

>"I'm not too sure what's more scary, the food or the singing. What would you say?
>"I don't know, they compliment each other pretty well."
>compliment

This video is proof of why the UK versions of this show are infinitely superior.

>yfw they tape Biggest Loser and Masterchef on the same plot

yeah god forbid a show is actually entertaining. The UK one is boring as fuck. Even British people watch the US one more

what's the best chef ramsay show? i've never watched any but i like all the clips that are posted on here

>Masterchef
Anyone watching this season? New ep is tomorrow.

>he never watched Hell's Kitchen

It's not entertainment, it's emotional brainwashing. The musical cues are there because the producers think the audience is too dumb to understand how to react to specific situations.

Hells kitchen is GOAT

>The musical cues are there because the producers think the audience is too dumb to understand how to react to specific situations
No, that isn't a fact because you've read some other idiot say that at some point. The music is there to enhance the scene, like salt enhances flavor. Otherwise you have a boring, quiet, uninteresting scene, much like you find in many bland British tv shows.

If you enjoy watching grown adults get incredibly humiliated, any of his shows are for you.

Pretty much the same as his other shows

He goes and talks to crazy people who cant cook except now they also cant clean a fucking motel room either.

Yeah, a pinch of salt is fine. The problems start revealing themselves when they dump the entire salt mine on your plate.

I just youtubed this in 10 seconds but its more or less what you'll get from Hell's Kitchen.

Kitchen Nightmares/Hotel Hell are a little less intense/angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vco2UhQMX8

This show has gotten absolutely retarded

The best way to describe it was the opening one

>what's in a risotto
>oil, chef
>rice you fucking pillock

You fucking donut!!!

>it's real
literal kino

It amazing how many owners say things like "I'm losing 17,000 a month, I'm 800,000 in debt and my house was foreclosed on. My family hates me, I don't pay my staff, I take their tips, I order canned food from china"

Then later "I don't want to change anything"

Change scares people and requires a lot of effort.

The people in those situations are in them specifically because of those two reasons. Lazy/delusional/living-in-a-safe-bubble

Jesus FUCK
I'm convinced Karan is a survivor of the Salem witch trials. Gordon worked magic on that place. You just KNOW everything will go back to the way it was. For fuck's sake, even her hair was reverting to its natural state of steel wool

I was skeptical of most of the bed & bath scenes and made it through thinking the producers brought in shag carpets and bugs. Then I looked up the place on TripAdvisor only to find images of fucking earthworms in the bathroom from 2014. I'm sorry I doubted you, Gordon

What episode is this? THat pizza looks so good

That's a good 'go 'za

It looks good at this angle. When they show it from above there is a shitton of grease just gathering in the center, like twice as much as there should be. Plus, that's supposed to thin crust, and apparently in some parts the dough was raw

>tfw I live near a weird ass witch
this makes me want to leave West Virginia (which is probably what I'm going to do, to anyone reading this do not go near that shitty state)

The being of pure hate that is sous chef scott though

youtu.be/awn2P8WBbxY

gówno

Yeah, I'm surprised people are saying that it looks good, I could tell how undercooked and soggy it would be just from that picture. The people saying it's good have only eaten shitty digourno or whatever it's called.

I get the raw dough complaint, but that's a good 'go 'za

>That's a good 'go 'za
Huh? That's a good Chicago pizza?

>The people saying it's good have only eaten shitty digourno or whatever it's called.
get on my level pleb

who /poverty/ here?

Frozen pizza is fucking disgusting.

>Freschetta
>isn't fresh

Fucking hilarious;

I love it.

Your luxury disgusts me.

>never had freschetta