I don't like how society is. I don't like most people. I have been depressed most of my life...

I don't like how society is. I don't like most people. I have been depressed most of my life. Should I just conform and become a normie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tP5sVjdWbys
en.nikon.ca/nikon-products/product/camera-lenses/af-s-nikkor-600mm-f%2f4g-ed-vr.html
tke.org/files/file/The_48_Laws_of_Power.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no. beeing normie sucks

just kill yo self

Bad news, you can never become one, you can pretend like you're one for what, 1 year, 5 years, maybe 10, then you'll go batshit insane because trying to get rid of the core of "yourself" and that's against the nature of the human mind.
It's worth a try, because once you've realized how empty and shitty normie life is, you'll learn to love your "crazy" view of life, and you'll stop giving a fuck about society, or people, you'll know what's good for you man.

Hell, half of the people on Sup Forums now are normie scum. If you are not, do not become one OP.

This poster is right. You can try but it won't work. Norms can sense when you're not one of them because you won't respond according to the correct cues/script. You'll end up in a worse place mentally for trying. Better to just do what makes you happy and try to live a life that's comfortable for you. If you don't like people or being social, then don't force it.

What don't you like about it? How would you act differently as a normie?

I mask as a normie every day, come into chat rooms with cams and show what a weirdo I am. I get banned from every room. I continue life as a normie glad I made the right decision to hide creep I am.

Normies have it worse than us faggot, that's why we chose this place. It's all a façade of wishful thinking and blatant lies. The modern family is dead. Culture is dead. Everything has been replaced by a pseudo-superstar form of individualism on steroids. People have never been this connected yet we've never been more alone. The reason we come here is because here we don't have to keep up the façade. You can say what everyone is thinking without repercussions. Too bad it's too late for the West, so we'll just bicker here until this is taken from us too.

Eventually, a strong reactionism of moralist groups will label themselves as social justice warriors, impose what can and can't be said over the internet, apply the same logic to college campuses, and eventually it'll become the political climate shift from the daycare generation who only got attention from the tantrums they threw in day care facilities.

yea thats kind of how I feel, it just seems that everyone is putting on an act, and I don't know who anyone really is and what they actually think and feel. I moght have just done too many drugs.

This, tried being a normie by working my ass off in Germanstan surrounded by them, evntho i spek german perfectly and have decent social skills, bad times man, bad times... Exactly what user said

The problem with society is that they want everyone to be the same, everyone gets trophy kind of thing. You are not a normie therefore you are rejected from society. "Special snowflakes" are the opposite. They are normies that try to reject social norms in an attempt to be different. What i mean is you can only be as normal as a "special snowflake" is special.

It's the increase in social unrest, political polarisation and domestic terrorism that I'm worried about. I'm a eurofag btw. The flowing decades look grim for the West. Granted the walls of fortress Europe fell after WWII, but I didn't expect this much degradation in one generation. People know it's bad, yet they choose to stay quiet or indulge in escapism. It won't be until the first world sees it's comfort levels drop that we'll take real action. Too bad by then it will be too late, and we'll enter a new chapter in history. IDK what's it will be, but boy is it a fascinating time to be alive.

Yeah it's no use fighting your subconscious needs. There's no prize for fitting in modern society as a normie, only a mediocre life of a too expensive house, a frigid wife, exhausting kids and a shitty wageslave job.

That does make sense, but then why do SJW's push the exact things that destroy our society from the inside?

Le depression meme strikes again haha. Stop self diagnosing faggot.

Yeah man, tried to go normie, went crazy trying. My mind is at peace in my loneliness.

I'm not happy with life right now though. I don't know what I want out of it either. So I figure I can at least trick myself onto being happy by following what everyone else is doing.

You think you'd be happier providing for a family?

Being as smart as i am, talking to normies is like radioing down the mountain.
Luckily i'm a loner so its alright, but i simpathize, OP.

Yeah mane, after a few trips the questions make more sense.

sorry m8, but you aren't very bright
>sympathize

Its the le depression meme. Every girl at my school has it and a lot of the guys too.

That's what the counter culture is for. Find out where the heady music venue is in your locality, bring some drugs and make some friends. Life will heat up quick. Fuck normies.

for benefits

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=tP5sVjdWbys

im only 20, so I dont have to think about that for a while, but i never really believed in having a girlfriend. I just pickup a drunk slut and bang her once if im not satisfied with masterbating.

ultimately this is the best advice. I know a few places like this, always have a good time. Whenever I go to a normie place I always end up regretting it. This society is sick, don't surround you with willingly sick people.

I think I'd be happier being "that uncle". Maybe it's the same for you. Most of my married friends are miserable, envious of me and nostalgic of our free younger days. Now that's cringe.

Yeah, you're right.
I can articulate a very tanglible metaphore, but spelling means more than dick about intellect.
So i'm an idiot. Like the other great minds that didn't know how to spell were fucking dunces, you know, Albert Einstein and Aldous Huxley, George Orwell and Nicolai Tesla.
All stupid because they didn't bother to learn about spelling, just like you said.
You're the best.
>kill yourself

fuck off grammar nazi shithead

Wow dude, you can make a list of smart people. You must truly be brilliant.
>pride comes before the fall

>uses cliche inapplicable straw man in an attempt to strengthen argument
wew

I don't think i'm some genius though. I feel like I'm just smart enough to realize I'm not that smart and neither is 95-99% of the population.
I already do a lot of drugs, but a lot of people who are into "counter culture" seem like they're are trying so hard to be different. A lot of druggys are also pretty annoying and/or insane.

you must really hate fun

You can't, so i guess i'm a bit better off than you, genius.
Also i can refrain from using the word dude for two sentences.
>PRIDE COMES BEFORE THE FALL
>JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, FEDORA BOY
>AM I GOING TO GET TO CONQUER ISREAL SOON?

you're just as cancerous as he is for nitpicking the word "dude"
dude

>further meta using "cliche" and listing fallacies as an argument
insert gay meme here

he said pride comes before the fall
not even the right phrase
"pride cometh before the fall"
he had to unfedora his le edgey meme
for us a little bit.

>NOT TODAY REDDIT
>SEE YOU FAGGOTS LATER

>quoting 4 of the best known names on the interwebs
just stop you both, this is embarrassing

you listed his fallacy of not spelling correctly as an argument moron

faggot

This thread was going great until normies ruined it

>more wild fedoras appearing

>KINDA GETTING LE FUNNY MEME AGAIN
>MIGHT STAY
>STILL RAGE

for someone who thinks they're smart you really need to work on your sentence structure. Fucking run on sentence....more like a marathon sentence

again with the sentence nitpicking, why

No, but play along. It's easier than fighting it. You can be yourself while still participating in this fucked up system.

I went from a homeless bitch (1996 - 2003) to now owning an ocean front house, lots of expensive toys, and I have a great hobby (wildlife photography) which serves as a release, as it is a socially acceptable way to get away from society for extended periods of time. That, and biking help a lot.

Just grab life by the balls, m80. Work really fucking hard. It's all I did... there's no secret. Just work, and let that work and your goals be a distraction you need.

Pic related; my latest lens:

en.nikon.ca/nikon-products/product/camera-lenses/af-s-nikkor-600mm-f%2f4g-ed-vr.html

That's honestly it. It's not even that I hate it. It's just that I don't like/understand things that most people think are fun, and I hate that I do.

Making some autistic kids this mad
>all in a day's work dudes

Mathematics is the language of nature.

This the image you were going for faggot?

>another internet arugment won

>Should I just conform and become a normie?
The vast majority of "normies" are happy and well-adjusted.
Most people who claim to be bored or intolerant are simpy those who long to be noticed because they are "different", and thereby superior. Grow up. Accept responsibility, perform your duties and observe your obligations instead of shirking and throwing your load onto others. You'd soon complain if everyone else slacked off like you do.
As Yossirian said:"If everybody does it I'd be a fool to do anything else". But most people are "normies". And you're a fool.

>i bet you jerk off to boys

wym man

>irony must be lost on you

>bait

It's okay user.

The world is in it's death throws. We're gutting ourselves with refugees and this feel good SJW attitude. Our countries are going to implode. War will happen soon. (not soon enough)

I need to stop being such a fuck and I need to go to war.

Straight as an arrow, man... have a long term GF as well.

Fucked up people just need to learn how to channel their negative energy. I'll never be "normal" but it doesn't have to run my life.

How did you become homeless, and how did you come to the state of mind to turn your life around?

this thread is pretty fucking gay, we might as well leave before too many normies fill it up and OP becomes one

people on this site take things far to seriously, they'll argue with anyone.

No. Just take drugs, and rock on dude. Smoke some toke.

>i come here to ironically scream at strangers. because i'm psychotic.

There's not going to be any more conventional wards dickface. Only proxy wars and you know it.

Its the fucking gayest thread.

Ok m8 thanks for sharing

step down faggot

Thats litterally what I do right now, and I think of just offing myself sometimes. Life just seems like a hassle, and I will never actually be happy.

It's not about being happy, it's about being content. Change your life or lower your expectations.

I was just always angry, and hated everyone and everything... not really sure why. My dad dying early on didn't help, I'm sure. Therapy did nothing. Once I turned 14, I dropped out of school and drifted. I started doing a lot of illegal things, like breaking into houses and businesses and stealing cars. Also did a lot of pointless antisocial stuff, just because I was angry.

I'm not a stupid person, so eventually I decided I didn't want to die a bum. I just made an effort, that's all. Around age 21, I started trying.

First, I checked into a shelter and printed up some resumes. Got a shitty job, and shitty apartment. Slowly got better and better jobs and apartments. It's easy to build a resume and references when you work hard.

I'm 35 now, with a 25 year old girlfriend, in our first house (and probably last, we waited 5 years to get a good one). Life is pretty good. I just had to apply myself.

It all boils down to realizing this:

>Persons to blame: One. Me.

You're right. I'm just crossing my fingers someone falls asleep at the minuteman bunker and slips and launches some nukes.

Hopefully before that Europe will wake up and start fighting back against multiculturalism (white genocide)

Our soceity has eroded so much and gone through such extreme changes in just 100 years. Nothing will save us from hell. We're stuck here.

inb4 baby ruins your life, or at least it's mother

>Persons to blame: One. (You)

>what is vasectomy

Glad you're doing good, man.

I'm still in the hate everything phase. I'm 21.

I still hate everything, man. I fight back by improving my life, that's all.

Smart. Still, try not to lose your house.

I'be found that life is easy when you can blend in publicly, but you still remain a freak in private.
Besides - making a big show about how unique you are is a decidedly teenage thing to do.
I also noticed that I got far, far more pussy once I dropped the act.

Yea I know, thats why I made this thread. Even thought the normie life seems pretty shitty. I'm thinking I might as well fake being one/

There won't be another crystal night in europe, our men only consist of beta boys. We're nothing compared to Russians, Arabs, North Africans or Somalians. And now we've opened the gates for them. Just another issue that will lie festering for the coming decades.

The normal is that which nothing really is! No need to conform, just learn how to easily pass between different realities!

I'm not even trying to better myself and I should be.

I just don't have anything worth getting out of bed for. If I tried I could very easily make a great salary and establish myself as a functioning member of society, but I just don't care enough.

I hate myself and I need to find a reason to change that but I think I'm in hell.

Don't become a normie. Transcend the normies. Become a leader of norms.

Imagine a what the lowest, worst version of yourself could be. Imagine all the behaviours and actions this retched you would perform.

Now imagine the best version of yourself. How would you look, how would you speak and how would you act?

Then ask yourself at the end of everyday which one of these beings you are drawing closer towards as a result of your actions.

They'll never fully accept you. You'll reek of different choices and opinions. You'll constantly be a threat since they know they're wearing a mask, and you can look trough it. If you do want to pretend, keep your mouth shut.

>Rule 38. Think as you like but Behave like others
If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who
are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.

tke.org/files/file/The_48_Laws_of_Power.pdf

I used to never fucking believe it but we fought the wrong enemy. We legitimately destroyed the only thing that could've saved Europe.

I find comfort in the fact that something like that existed at all though. Gives me a small glimmer of hope.

The thing is, i can't picture the best I can be, only the worst.
I feel like i can pull it off, and fake being a normie.

Well I wouldn't go that far necessarily, but this shit is all happening due to globalisation trough the spread of capitalism. I'm happy Europe got support from the US after WWII (Matchall pact), but it subjected us to the Empire2.0 and dragged us into a whole new shitstorm of global affairs. Ironically it's the political correctness that comes from the US that's degrading Europe's conservative roots. I'm progressive myself but this PC bullshit has gone too far and now Merkel ruined it for everybody.

you'll be back

This
Also once you're confident and more relaxed in your skin normies start seeing you in a different light. Happened when I switched colleges. Got a confidence boost from summer job. Normies came up to me and were trying to socialize with me. No need to change just be who you are confidently.

It's not hard to lead a herd of betas, you just have to be not beta yourself. What happened, there's barely any real men left. The ones who are wolves among sheep. How did our society get so pussyfied? Female teachers? Women voting? Where did we go wrong

Yeah, I ventured a bit farther into it than most people. But once you see the truth, you don't ever go back. (i'd advise not reading into it too much, it'll change your view on everything)

Its funny too, just a few years ago I was super tolerant and progressive. The world blew up with it and is -still- pushing it so hard. Every movie, every TV show, every single thing we read has a trace of it. It's a seeping infection.

I want off this ride.

No the ride never ends. Try to enjoy it. I can't watch regular shows on my own, but when my friends put them on I'm always amused. How men are portrayed as idiots and incompetent, the ways you're supposed to court a woman, the constant pushing of political correctness. The bubble is going to burst one way or another, we just don't know how.

All college kids now are spoilt brats. Look at all the safe space play-doh workshops and slut walks and fat feminists crying thinking they're oppressed and screaming about rape culture when in the middle east where women are actually oppressed have to marry their rapists. Everyone turned into a giant pussy.

History will take it's course. Too bad I'm stuck in the middle of it all. If I lived in the US at least I had a chance in the wild.