Degrade me

degrade me.
i go to work in an hour & if i'm degraded good enough i'll post shit from there
:~)
also i'm aware there's a small chip in my tooth i'm a dipshit and chipped it with a fork.

I would like to shit in your mouth and cum in your nose

id chain you on your septum at my dirty cellar wall while raping your ass dry

Your nose looks like Paul Williams.

I bet you smoke shitty weed and suck dick every time a guy asks.

boring

well i smoked weed 1 time and sucked the dude i smoked with off but that's it :(

mate need a time stamp for confirmation

boring

Where is the timestamp you stupid whore? Timestamp your pussy and post that. Let's see if you can follow simple directions you dumb cunt.

id face fuck you with your saliva dripping onto your saggy tits and when i pull out im expecting you to fucking open your whore mouth so i can spit in it and tell you how much of a slut you are

Fantastic. What is the most dicks you've had inside you at one time?

wright cum on your tit right and slut on the other

pussy now with timestamp

Timestamp that pussy and shove something large up your axe wound. Pick an object that will rip yourself a little.

Need a timestamp u fucking fat ass

why do you have a stable in your nose?

You should have that shit fixed. Fucking disgusting.

smack your self in the face hard enough to leave a hand shaped red mark then take pic

here's a butt instead o:

And ugly cow slut like you needs to always be aware of what you are. Write "I'm a cunt" on your tits before you go to work. That way you won't forget how useless you are

Nice butt

one sadly with a mediocre dildo shoved in my ass.

I'd drag you by your stupid nose ring and trip you. When you'd hit the floor, I'd push my feet against your back to hold you against the floor.

As you'd look up with your teary eyes, I'd start spitting at your face, yelling you to stick your slut tongue so I could see you swallow my saliva.

I would slap that ass so hard now

What a piece of shit. Can't follow simple directions. Has a fucked attitude. Ugly as sin. Likely hiding ground up roast beef. No doubt a SJW. Time to go, Anons.

Chaffey high?

lets see ur face u fat cow

What's your Kik/sc you little whore

face please!

thats a nice pet pig you have, but please post a picture of your ass

You saw her face already, stupid ass

Honestly why are you asking to be degraded? Its obvious that no one will ever marry you or that you'll have a happy life outside of random sexual encounters. Your way below average. Isn't degrading enough to realize your worthless. I couldn't imagine living inside your body your life must be hell.

I'll let you watch the Ghostbusters movie from 2016 over and over, until tears gather in the corner of your eyes and you start begging at me, for mercy. But instead, I'll force you to write an whole exam for an doctor title in gender studies, about the positive role model of woman in this movie and how Leslie Jones is a true hero of our generation. You know ... that should be like 20+ pages and in the end, don't only force you to publish it, but to sent it to your whole family, co-workers and friends.

yea her mouth u fucking retard

salivate your panties and put them

Not only are you ugly, but you're boring as fuck. I'm done here

20 cocks here wana see u spread ur slut pussy open with 2 fingers, camon! Now

kik?

op wont deliver cos her fingers are too fat

What color is her hair then faggot

Stop shit posting if your not going to camwhore right.
SAGE

currybunbun hmu lmao

You fuckin beaver faced whore

what colour are her eyes then cunt

i cry :(

in order to do this properly i'll need to see your asshole

fuck off

this face you fat pig

ever sucked a bbc?

is that all?

This bitch is good for a quick fuck and ditch her shitty ass. She's the kind of girl bi/gay curious dudes fuck to decide if girls are their thing and decide to be rather fucked by an balding aging Queer because this piggy turns them off. Worthless cumstain. Tits or gtfo

virgin

K

Go and work hard my piggy. I'll want you bringing that dough to me in neat stacks immediately after your shift is over. You'll beg me to accept your notes and give you the attention you deserve, you worthless shitty excuse of a woman.

I bet you work a minimum wage dead-end job because no one else fill hire your stupid blonde pig face.

You degraded yourself enough when you got the septum piercing.

Instant give away that you are a tool in a tools world.

You should have rammed the fork down your throat you fat whore

Ok you fucking whore, get your sweet ass over here, let me rub my dirty dry hands all over that perfect soft round ass of yours, watch me bend you over with my right hand as I start to feel your pussy trough your panties, can you feel me forcing you down while I start to finger your hole, ill start with one finger while my other hand continues to caress your back, and work down to the front of your pussy...

You have a horse piecing you can't go much lower than that.

Why would I waste my time degrading you?
I want my pets to be demure, clever and pretty enough to show off.
You? You're something I'd fuck in a cheap motel and not bother with a condom.

>not bother with a condom
lol wtf with a nose ring like that, I would wear 2...

No, fuck piggies get cream pies, and a fake name and number.
And to get STDs you'd need someone to want to fuck you. That septum piercing is a pretty good deterant for that.