Sup Forums i hate to say it but it ended up happening...

Sup Forums i hate to say it but it ended up happening. i've made 2 threads before one about asking people about their experience with being locked up, then a second one to try and get out of blackmail because my gf had taken pictures of me wearing it and being pegged, after which she wanted to watch a male friend of hers ... fuck me. there were a few good responses, but i didn't get it to work, i tried to put a keylogger on her computer but i messed it up and it didn't record anything, i tried checking her phone to see if i could get her emails and ask fora new password for her keepsafe app, but that didn't work either. and the end of the thread alot of people want to be kept up to date and sadly... i didn't get out of it. it was NOT a fun experience at all. now i'm really just thinking of ways on making it easier on me. how to try and feel less humiliated by it, i don't want to feel like their bitch. or how to make it hurt less.

Other urls found in this thread:

selfgrowth.com/articles/accepting-loss-and-moving-on
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes i remember you! so wait - the blackmailing worked and she has managed to lock you up in a chastity device and then had one of her friends fuck you in the ass??

There is always a way out of this kind of situation.

the chastity device came before the blackmail but then it was just during the times that she pegged me but... yeah i wasn't able to get rid of the pictures and... stuff happened

what does "pegged" mean? What is that?

And how did she manage to get the device on you??

Go to the emergency room, tell them you were messing around with a girl and she pulled some crazy shit and clipped that on you. They'll get tools to remove it safely and you'll be free.

Then you dump the crazy bitch and never speak to her psychopath ass again. If she tries to blackmail you, tell everyone she photoshopped them because she was salty about the breakup.

She fucked him in the ass

What stuff happened my friend?

buttfucked.

Either you enjoy it and want attention or you are just stupid. Just go to the cops.

If you get shamed by people for making a mistake, just take it. People who want to mock you for it are just shitty people.

Why are you trying to hack into her email and phone?

Just destroy them. It's not like the dumb bitch likely has back ups.

Lol hi newfriend

>Fake being a trans man to woman
>Make yourself being accepted as a woman by femminsm
> claim rape against the bitch
> ??????
>profit

In addition to that you can watch while the whole feminism groups crumbles apart, divided between defending a woman or a trans woman.

she had a feeldoe. one on those dildos that you can wear without a belt. she pegged me with it, pegging is a male getting fucked with a dildo by a girl. she didn't have to force me to put on the device, it was just a kindky thing she wanted during. it wa a little weird but she always let me do anything to her so i didn't complain when she wanted to try something a bit weird. but i never wanted this.

are you the guy who was being locked in chastity "only during pegging" and made a thread about a day or two ago, and was entirely sure your gf wouldn't be using it to make you get fucked by men or turn you into a cuck?

her male friend you know. fucked me

because the app she uses keepsafe also keeps copies on a cloud so just destroying her phone isn't enough

yes...

nvm, OP.
>feeldoe
confirmed

I guess you're an official faggot, now.

FUCKING OBVIOUSLY DUMB CUNT

Pretty much this. Blackmailing only works if they have something that holds power over you. Some photos and videos don't mean dick, and actually work as evidence you dingus.

i don't have any faith that the cops would be able to probe anything at all. and i feel even less motivated to do it now that he has pictures aswell... i feel like it's gotten too far

Oh wow sorry for having read semi-similar stories before and not having my wall covered in post-its to keep track of all the guys on Sup Forums getting pegged, locked in chastity or buttfucked.

get photos of her?

Pic related

Lmao I feel bad but I've learned feeling bad for others is pointless because no matter how hard you try no one but you can help yourself. I'd like to help op, but you fucked up big time, and the fact you let the black man fuck you is just too far. You should've bitchslapped her till she stopped, then fled the state. Either way you were fucked from the beginning and now you were raped. You're just a dumbass with no balls, and it's your fault. Reflect, and fix your problems. Nothing else can help you. Only advice - go to doctors or some shit to remove chastity cage.

How do you piss wearing those?

Wow OP....tough break. Having your gf fuck you in the ass with a dildo whilst you're in chastity. That is REALLY submitting your masculinity to her. She's obviously really gotten off on humiliating you and feminising you and is now taking it further.

So I assume you're now stuck in this chastity device because she has the keys and you don't know where they are??

How was her reaction when she saw you being fucked by the other guy?

what happens if you get erect with that on?

>not baiting

nice meme

Wait so the guy that the gf arranged to fuck him was a black guy? If so then she really is taking this to the extreme in wanting to fully humiliate and cuck him

i am stuck in it yeah... but to be honest the cage itself is the smallest problem if i go to a hardware store i can probably find several things capable of cutting the lock, the thing that's stopping me are the pictures. also i nver said it was a black guy

she liked it, she ehm.. laughed a few times, played with herself..

this is why i dont trust anyone, not gf, not family. no one

This is fake as fuck. You're telling me OP decided to get fucked in the ass by a dude while someone else watched and both took pictures of it INSTEAD OF just having pictures of him being pegged and turning to the cops with the issue?

Like the cops wouldn't confiscated someone's fucking phone/laptop when being told that kind of story, with text to prove the story and a goddamn chastity contraption around their dongs. GTFO.

Okay, listen.

You're going to end up feminized and put on hormones and stuff if you stay in the relationship. She clearly has a fetish for that, otherwise, well, she wouldn't have been continually, slowly turning you into more of a bitch.

Also, now that you have done unmanly activities, she'll never see you as a man again.

If you stay in the relationship with blackmail and all, you are choosing to avoid some small public humiliation in favour of being turned into a total sissy bitch.

What you should do:
Leave. As discreetly and quickly as possible.
If the pictures get posted, well. What's the worst thing that'll happen?

Probably nothing as bad as being turned into a sissy bitch.

People are such retards, I swear.

"Something might mildly inconvenience me! Time to change sex instead, and let someone have total control over my life by gaining evidence that will turn the mild inconvenience slightly less mild!"

For fuck's sake, OP.

That's how stuff like that works. Get a small upper hand, get agreement to something, let up, let them relax for some time, then squeeze harder, force concession to something more extreme, let up, create relief, press further and further and further and further.

she is your gf so you should have nudes right? stop being a bitch, cut the chastity off and get on with your life and find a non-bitch gf.

damn i got baited hard

Fine. Accept your fate as sissy BBC cumholder cuck then. You'll get used to all the attention you will receive.

Also,
>Fake and gay

did you get pregnant?

This

You are the reason reasonable people who experience this can't get any accurate information or talk with their girlfriends about this shit because psychos like you make all of these crazy fucking stories and flood every inch of the internet.

You are cancer. You don't even speak English properly.

there was no text to prove the story, i have a really small timeframe to get out of it, she was home afterwards and had no reason at all to send texts. and even if i was able to convince the cops they can't confiscate property jsut like that, and above that they'd have no way of getting into the phone to see if there was anything true about it.

i don't want to stay in a relationship anymore that isn't the problem, the problem is now they have pictures of me getting pegged and of him fucking me too. that's not a "small embarrassment" and leaving isn't a good idea either it's MY house, i can't just leave

i really don't want this to keep happening.

? i'm a dude.

well if she was laughing and playing with herself then she definitely loves humiliating you and definitely doesn't see you as an alpha male nor does she see you as sexually desirable. When was the last time she allowed you to be dominant in bed and actuually fuck her like a man?

Fair question.

But honestly it would be highly unlikely you could achieve any erection with that on. the pain would disrupt any hormones. The two rarely go together unless you're an absolute wack job. I've never met anybody who literally gets hard if they feel physical pain lol

kick her out? if she sends it to all your friends im sure you wont look like you are enjoying it, say you were blackmailed and then they will think she is a bitch, if they laugh at you, they arent your friends

can you piss conveniently though?

also this:

Yes, they could confiscate property "like that" provided an allegation, and they could very much access it.

Furthermore, once that allegation went out and the cops had documentation of this issue, the bitch couldn't release any further pictures of anything or she'd be had REAL FUCKING FAST AS TO PROVE YOUR STORY.

You should turn to the cops as fast as possible before you're even a bigger faggot than you are right now.

MAN THE FUCK UP

KICK HER ASS OUT

NOBODY WILL ACTUALLY CARE WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR BEDROOM

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO GET SHIT AND PISSED ON, A LITTLE BIT OF ANAL AND CUCKOLDRY IS NOTHING NEW

ONCE AGAIN, MAN THE FUCK UP!

frke and gay, stop fueling him

>drunk and mad.

kek

i dunno... it's been a month since we've had rough sex i guess ? i still got to top alot but after the first pegging, the pegging ended up happening more and more untill we were about 50/50 when it came to receiving.

it's not just my friends i'm worried about, coworkers, my boss, anyone i meet in the future who might see them online

yeah it's ok

there is absolutely no guarantee they could acces it at all. the fucking entire FBI couldn't get into a fucking iphone. i don't have any faith a local police department could get into a phone if their lives depended on it. + i do NOT live in the USA cops here can't just take peoples stuff

yea op youve gone too far. dude you need to put your foot down.

fake and gay, stop fueling him nigger

Nigga I don't live the US either, but YES THE COPS CAN "JUST TAKE STUFF" if the allegation is pertinent to it! Are you really so fucking stupid right now that you think getting continuously fucked by dudes while being recorded doing it is a better option than going to the cops, telling them you have a jigsaw puzzle on your cock, and you are being blackmailed?

Are you retarded?

Okay wait, wait OP, if that is your real name...

If you already took the cock shouldnt your ordeal be over? That's what she wanted right?

Also did she also take the guys cock or just you?

selfgrowth.com/articles/accepting-loss-and-moving-on

Take the loss and move on.
Some people will potentially see pictures of you getting fucked in the ass.
Maybe your coworkers and boss.
Maybe you'll get fired.

Take the loss and move on.

Your girlfriend is going to push for more extreme stuff, which they'll also take pictures of. Then the situation will turn worse.

Take your losses and move on.
Sell your house, change your name and move to another country if it's necessary.

Just fucking take the loss and move on.

Bitch.

Op what the fuck happens if you have a boner with that thing on? Looks like it would be painful as hell.

no they can't... and as said before even if they did take her phone the chances that they could actually get into the app are so small that i don't want to risk it.

she wanted it to happen again...
and no, i was the only one who took it.

it's uncomfortable but it doesn't really hurt no.

>her male friend you know. fucked me
story?

Jewelers saw and in a few minutes that thinks off. Your screwed anyway. Stop the cycle of getting but rapped.

important questions here OP

1. did he seed your pussy ?
2. did you cum from getting fucked like a girl ?
3. how big was he ?

these NEED to be answered

Well I'm giving up. The police has authority to confiscate personal belongings, especially if your story is incredibly relevant to it. Plus, your whore dominatrix wouldn't dare post shit since it'd add up to your story.

You're fake and gay, a cuck and gay, or an absolute retard an gay.

I'm outta dis thred.

greentext the shit out of this story, right goddamn now.

>you know what i'm talkin' bout

the top post kinda sums it up ok. my gf suggested pegging to me, i thought get to fuck her ass too so even though i'm nto into it it's kinda fair. after a bit i kinda liked it but she went further and asked me to wear a cage only during pegging. kinda weird but ok. she took pictures and told me she'd put them online if her male friend couldn't have a go. i tried some ways to get ouf othe blackmail but i didn't succeed so... it ended up happening. that's kinda the story.

how are these important questions ?

Christmas is coming OP, ask for a new cock cage for christmas then when she takes your old one off punch her the fuck out

I have a massive fantasy about this. It turns me on so much. Naturally it's probably horrible to actually be in that situation op, but goddamn I'm fapping like crazy to the thought of it

Green text the sex story, right god damn now

well... atleast someone enjoyed it then i guess.

her bull probably enjoyed your pussy, so that's atleast 1 more

Why don't you accept your new life as a sissy breeding toy? You'll learn to love it!

these are the MOST important questions. greentext or atleast answer those critical questions.

why do you want to know how it went so badly ? i'd rather not think about the actual experience too much, i felt so humiliated

a breeding toy ? you do know men can't get pregnant right?

Does she know youre on the internet? Are you allowed to be here?

just greentxt the story already and someone will help you

also was he a nigger

Not this guy, but exactly this.

you shared your anal cavity with another man, it's not a stretch to share the story with us

Op, I have read your other posts and I am going to recommend what the other anons in your previous thread said, TELL THE COPS.
Just saying but you basically got raped, plus you own the house, so even if those picture get released shes the one who will be homeless not you.

>after which she wanted to watch a male friend of hers ... fuck me.

wanted to....or did watch him fuck you?

OP you are full bullshit, at least make up a story so we can fap

am i allowed to be here ? that question makes me feel so weird. and eh.. i guess not. i don't want to give her the idea that i'm trying to get out of it all

eh... maybe, i've never greentexted anything before though

she did watch him

>just destroying her phone isn't enough

but think of how much fun it will be.

protip: keep "guessing" her password on her phone. after a set number of failed attempts (10?) an iPhone will delete EVERYTHING and totally brick itself. She'll never know what happened.

Then maybe, just maybe, the backups in the cloud get deleted because there's nothing to sycnh to.

But you would be with her when she gets new phone, watch as she sets it up, get her password, profit.

or just have fun bricking the phone for the sake of bricking the phone.

Op : post your own pics here.

Get crown king of Sup Forums

I've run into this guy for the past week now, there's no escaping this cuck.

OP is always faggot. but this time OP is REALLY faggot.

don't fight it OP accept your role as his bitch. ESPECIALLY if he bred your pussy

faggot

that would just piss her off and i really don't want to risk that.

fuck off with your stupid shit

>she did watch him

bet she also made you do ATM. If she didn't, that's next.

no, i didn't do ATM just... received

By that logic; since your thread is stupid shit, shouldn't you fuck off with it?

Just grow a pair of balls kick out the bitch and stop being a cuck, but stop posting here. fucking cancer.

> (You)
>that would just piss her off and i really don't want to risk that.

the beauty of it is she won't know you bricked it. no idea. suddenly her phone does nothing.

*if i keep trying maybe you'll listen*

>Greentext Story so we can help!!!

it's next faggot. he'll fuck your ass until it bleeds and then shove his shitty cock down your throat until he cums. you're gonna get to see what you taste like.

>eat pineapple before

fucking hell alright. but please don't be assholes afterwards

either get a nice pair of panties and a sissy maid dress, or brick her phone. You decide whether you want out of this or if you actually want to be a sissy cuck. Because cucking is absolutely next.

Also,
>fake and gay

OP you are a complete faggot and you should kill yourself

You guys do realize this is fake, right?
You can break out of those chastity devices just by twisting them a bit and the little rods snap right off. It's pretty easy.
OP's story is pretty much just standard sissy cuckold erotica.

The only way I can see it being real is if OP really is too retarded to be able to break a 1mm thick plastic rod lol

thank you very much

while i agree OP is a faggot you didn't really read anything in the thread did you ?

i forgot bloody. his shitty, bloody cock down your throat

I CANT BELIEVE OP HAS MANAGED TO RUSE EVERYONE AGAIN
OP IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT WHO LOVES TO GET COCK IN THE ASS AND ACTS LIKE HE DOESNT LIKE IT ALL WHILE JACKING IT THE ENTIRE TIME

WHY MAKE SO MANY THREADS OP ABOUT THIS '"EMBARRASSING" SITUATION??????

ID LOVE TO CRACK A BAT ACROSS YOUR HEAD YOU LYING PIECE OF DOG SHIT!!

>You guys do realize this is fake, right?

you say that as if you have a point.

>you do not have a point

That lock looks like shit.
Pick the fucking thing you shithead.

shut the fuck up Donnie.