Public panties thread. Tell storys

Public panties thread. Tell storys

Other urls found in this thread:

urlgo.pl/GLRN1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

How do they feel?

Great, got them from kmart two days ago, new panties are best

Good to know. I never wore any myself but I wouldn't mind trying it out someday.

it is a real thrill in public, would recommend

What thrill ?
That people will discover that you're a faggot?
They already know that.

Is it just how it feels against you or do you wear clothing that might let others know you have panties on?

went to pride parade wearing pantyhose under my shorts

kek
it is feel and having other see glimpses, cause ii know ill never meet them again. i wear regular clothes but i bend over and other stuff like baggy shorts

go to fap-roulette.net and roll in the panties section.

Something like that does sound fun to try. Has anyone commented on it before?

no, but some old lady on the train was giving me dirties the entire ride. lol! longer than i expected.

I wear panties on the 4 hour train ride to and from my dad's on holidays. change panties every 30 mins in the toilets and stuff. all of my panties are SOAKED with precum by the end of the train ride

Hot. I'm seriously considering trying it now. I wanna walk around it soaked panties.

i first started randomly with my mum (clean) panties, i just tried on a thong and boom, every time she left the house i was in them, until i eventually got my own. (im not into the dirty/used panty thing)

How many pairs do you go through a day and what do you do with the cum soaked ones?

1-3 i just wash them

Do you fap away from home or do you wait?

i fap everywhere, backyard, my room, train station, on trains, public bathrooms.

Nice. I suppose walking around in panties gets you too worked up to not fap whenever you get the chance.

when im shopping for panties i get rock hard, i dont usually get boners while standing but lucky the tight panties are holding my cock down

Do you get any weird looks when you buy them?

yeah, the first time i went was peak hour and plenty of chicks in the panties section, it was so hot but no one asked my anything, if they did i had to tell them it was for me because thats what my roll was on fap roulette. the second time was 8 am so no one was really there and i stuff a few pairs down my pants and essentially stole them.

You're a braver man the me. I don't know if I could handle that.

i live in a very populated area so 1 train ride and no one knows me so it all g

Maybe I'll give it a shot next time I'm in another town then.

urlgo.pl/GLRN1

that link looks like something i would clickk

Well I guess it's true Sup Forums has turned into a bunch of mouth breathers to socially awkward to wipe the cheeto dust out of their neck beard and actually do something other than look at pictures of Loli trap furry shit man back when this all started people use to jump at the chance of a simple prank call I'm fucking ashamed

good to know

oh and i did it in a janitors room once and left the cum on the desk,back before the days where i would take pics of everything

faggots