Hey junkifag here

hey junkifag here
post most recent drug used

Kratom.

I used to be less boring than that, I swear.

Fuck you

Ibuprofen/Advil

Smoking some dank right now, got some tramadol 50s sitting here but I dunno, I just don't like them like I used to.

I.v. suboxone

Fentanyl because good smack is getting harder to find

The gel patches? I love those

Always wanted to try fentanyl just for the fuck of it. Do you like it? I got a few links but I haven't gone through with it.

Poppy seed tea

alcohol / Met

Good choice. One of the healthiest drugs on the market in my opinion

I saw those when i went to the uk, but none at home. What area are you?

Its fun to smoke of off foil, it gets expensive tho, slamming opana is funner

Also
DMT recently after exams

Shit man, I'm not an opiate head but this twists my melon. As far as I've heard that shit hasn't really hit the UK but I know it's only a matter of time

H- stellar quality OD'd last week. Hardest nod ive had in a while.

About to rip through some ToonScript.

Suboxone melting under my tongue as I type this

Buffalo ny

>hey junkifag here
>post most recent drug used
>doesn't post most recent drug used
?????????????????????????

Yeah it really isn't that bad. I used to be a major league alcoholic and that helped me to quit. I'm working on tapering off of it though.

Stop using drugs.

It's a pretty quick acting opiate especially if you snort it. Trouble is, it's a bitch to dose and dealers either make it too rich or too weak

Smoking sucks
Snorting rules
Shooting is over 9000

Im a snorter. Opana is the winning ace. hard to get them in my area. Heroy is always a good stand in.

Be careful

-Nod Squad.

Pure cocaina mi amigo

Easy to taper off as well. Even on high doses you get minimum/no withdrawal if you take only like 1-2g

Irish fag here. You probably get better prices too

1 point of china white almost made me OD. How much fentanyl should I do?

Compare this to hydrocodone

80 for a 100 MCG patch is normal here

Shitty coke

Enough to kill yourself.

Cocaine, actually.

Snorting some pic related cause i got nothin else to do lmao

>china white
Sounds like your dealer knows you're a gullible retard.

Heroin.

Getting another .5 in a little.

BANG. THAT. SHIT.

I feel ya, Tram for the first few times of using is amazing but after a while idk it just doesn't have the same kick

I can never find fentanyl man I would love to try it as opiates are the top favorites of mine.

did dxm on friday and then smoked weed the rest of the weekend. Now I'm sitting here painfully sober.

Like 8 cones worth of resin that I got out of the hose and water of my bong

>This
Only thing that is good smoking is pot
and other than that, snorting is the best option

I smoked about a grand of crack by myself Wed and Fri last week.

amphetamine or oxycodone
don't remember which one was more recent.
i mixed them together.

poor man's speedball. lol.

¿De dónde?

Slammed a few bags of dope this week. my girlfriend found about 7 or 8 bangs and put them in dish water... fucking cunt.

Does that even get you high?

Sugar? If that doesn't count (I think it does) then weed.

Maybe because she can see you are turning into a full blown junkie?

That's some type of fucked up man, i would kill if someone fucked with my shit man

havent done any in about 2 years... nt

although I use to be. If i was currently a junkie, and she threw my dope away...i woujld have been sick and it would have cost me precious money and time where I was well. Then she would have gotten fucked up.

Cbd isolate

7 or 8 BAGS i mean, not bangs

You're literally smoking mold

It's like smack just harder and faster. A bit more dangerous but worth it
Baby doses until you know the strength of your gear

tastes and smells like shit and also requires abit of work to dry it out in a hurry, but it yeah it will get you significantly high if you dry it right.
>not as high as if u had an equal amount of buds to smoke but it can get you through the day

Some dank ass poontang

Cocaine and beer... then later on in the night some weed with coke sprinkled on it and some more beers... then 4 sleeping pills.

I know what china white looks like you autistic fuck. Not everyone has shitty links like you you stupid fucking cunt. Go bitch somewhere else.
You first

People with 0 drug knowledge: "if I throw away their drugs they'll be cured!"
Legit some people are autismo

That sounds good as fuck man, what are like average prices for a pop? like i dont wanna get screwed over with prices here, i appreciate man

Weeds. I'm addicted.

You don't know what your dick looks like, let alone China white

100mcg patch is about $50
Powder is all over the board

Right? I've had a run in with some dumbass cunts thinking that if they threw away my fuckn pills it would make me drug free, like taking things is almost always the user's choice and i think people should just fuck off when they are quick to judge when someone is using something to alleviate the pain or whatever, like talk about fucked up

Not the same guy but most venders buy off the darknet (as well as I) and you are much much more likely to get real shit off of it and can test it with a 50-100$ kit depending on what your testing

>tints of purp
nigger what is the strain of that beautiful nug you have there?

I've got a question. I got a kilo of red vein Bali from online and it fucks my friends up but I've turned 15 grams into tea before and felt nothing. I took 10 grams in capsules and didn't really feel much. I only felt it the second time I ever took it for some reason, and it was only 4 g's. Would drinking OJ for the vitamin C help do you think?

I think addiction to certain things is a problem, but you need to address the issues before doing anything about the drugs and that person has to be in agreement that they are addicted. To most people it should be pretty obvious if they are

thanks user, looks like im just gonna try to look harder for a good plug man, much appreciated

just took a puff off my dab pen about two minutes ago

Last friday I ate some vyvanse, had a horrible reaction and had to eat some xanax to level out. think I just need to quit stims for a while, maybe for good

Dab pen is the best way to get THC hands down.

true

Damn nigga that's some dirty nasty shit

I remember when I smoked resin, not good times

Fuck i just wish i could get some decent priced smack. Fentanyl is just my fallback because it's everywhere here

I'm fucking pissed, ordered some fresh coils and a brand new vaporizer pen and neither of them have arrived yet. Fucking Black Friday is probably the culprit, fucking up the goddamn mail.

All I wanted to do this weekend was either hit a fresh, clean coil or break in my new vape but neither arrived, the only shit that arrived were the extra screens and mouthpiece I ordered for the vape.

dab pen is best for dabs
honestly vaporizers are the best for bud

Also rigs are better for dabs overall, more efficient and easier to use, but pens are extremely discreet and convenient. I'd probably use a rig if I didn't live at home.

During last week, in chronological order :
- ghb
- mdma
- ketamine

hell i wish i could find good smack, I recently moved back here and most of my previous plugs arent here or dont sell anymore.

so you would only use a rig if you were homeless...

Also true, the bigger the rig the harder ya fall onto that damn couch lmao amirite

Got fentanyl patch from a friend who used to work in a hospital, i was familiar with codein anf tilidin.
man fentanyl is just another level, it takes some time to kick in cuz of the skin absorbing, but when it kicks, it kicks hard and my head was spinning at first and i had a real hard time with my stomach so i took the patch of and still felt the high getting stronger.....

Was the first and last time using fentanyl this shit is for cancer patients or whatnot for a reason

Sounds like you got a too high of a dose man

When I say I live at home I mean I still live with my folks. I'd rather not keep glass under their roof.
Its all about how much you put in your glob. Practice makes perfect, you learn quick enough how much you need and how much you don't need lol. Definitely been times where I globbed too hard and had to just bite down on something and try not to die for an hour.

MDMA

I might go so far as to claim it was the right medicination for whatever poison I got when expecting to get speed last weekend, but it was some RC-crap.
Lots of sleep for one week and one meet with Molly later and my system feels quite healed up.

I don't want to lose my lungs taking a massive hit when i could just break it up to 4 dab pen hits

Acid is better than any drug
What the fuck is wrong with you.

>I'm proud of being a dope head.

First time trying out codine. 60mg, gave me headache. More? Or don't bother again?

Heard it can decrease testosterone so i mostly quit after starting to lift. Too bad cause Kratom is the shit

300-500mg minimum for me. 60mg isnt shit.

Or you could just take four small dabs throughout the night. If you're using the rig right the vapor shouldn't even be that hot, and if you get an E-nail you don't need to worry about fucking with a torch either. E-nails are the shit.

Honestly I can't even get as high off a pen as I can get off a rig no matter how hard I try, it just doesn't pack the same punch unless its one of those souped up vape bricks I've seen on occasion. Sometimes thats a good thing though.

300-500mg minimum for me. 60mg isnt shit..

I've heard grapefruit juice potentiates it

Lmao man It was a jest, but ye man theres been days where I went in brave and smoked way too many grams of clean dabs and had to nap in the fucking bathroom

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Noob here :)

Agreed, acid is the best. 300 micro of LSD is the best thing I ever had.

>Acid is better than any drug for me

Fixed. Everyone reacts differently to different substances, and everyone has a different ideal substance. I even love L but I don't think its for everyone. For instance, I'd never recommend it to a schizoid.

that stuff always comes with paracetamol so only time I tried it my liver had to take a blow for it, might try to find it clean somewhere seems cozy

Eurofag here, what are the differences between Fentanyl and Heroin highs ?

3-cmc and cannabis.