Since finding out about pizzagate and the shooting yesterday...

Since finding out about pizzagate and the shooting yesterday, i've been wondering how many shootings and violent actions Sup Forums has played at least a small part in.

Off the top of my head i remember a few posts and jpegs.

One where a Sup Forums post was made saying they were going to shoot up a mall and we found a news clipping the next day confirming he actually did it.

Another i remember is of a serial killer posting the gps coordinates of a body he buried. Turns out it wasn't bullshit.

Sup Forums regularly keeps tabs on single person mass shooter high scores etc.

Anybody have any other examples where Sup Forums played a part in this hilarity?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Internet_is_serious_business
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was that guy who strangled his girlfriend in Port Orchard and posted pictures immediately afterward a couple years ago

Here's the virginia shooter you were talking about

going out in style.

don't mess with football.

the grenade guy.

various spreekillers / live broadcast suicides

Grenade guy was awesome

There was that frog casualty...

also, various cutters / animal abusers

pizzagate is really more of a reddit thing

we're not that stupid here at Sup Forums

Gary faulkner the guy who hunted osama with a sword

Sup Forums at its finest

Mitchell Henderson

The slenderman girls, who stabbed their friend to death. more /x/ tho

9/11

you must be new here.

JUST FUCKING VISIT ENCYCLOPEDIADRAMATICA OR USE GOOGLE YOU FUCKING NEWFAG!

FYAD!

Quads checked

You're about to get v& mate

11/07/07 never forget

holy fuck that jpeg has been saved many many times

Also, that vintage filename...

Sup Forums should be shut down permanently. I'm a 12 year old veteran, and I've never seen this website do this much cultural/socio-economic damage before. Mass shooters have been posting here for years, sure. Lives have been lost due to some of our activities/raids. But Sup Forums rigged the polls pro-Trump, they started a meme that stole votes from Clinton, and now they've cooked up a conspiracy theory that could've led to another mass shooting. As if the lives of the innocents over the years weren't bad enough, now our actions are literally shaping the political future of this country. You might think that's all well and good, that finally the government is being held accountable by you, randy bo bandy with your rooty tooty point and shooty and your 2nd grade interpretation of the US constitution, but in reality we're nothing more than another special interest group with no central leadership. No better than Occupy Wallstreet or BLM. And we'll fizzle out just as quickly, with just as much impact on the social climate. A few new ideas for others to get drunk and yell about. Nothing more.

Only now, our actions have political consequences. And spoiler: when special interests interfere in foreign relations, people start mysteriously dying of old age at 35. We do more harm than good, just like we always have. We had a good run, and did a lot of damage. Now its time for that to end.

fuck off newfag

>I'm a 12 year old veteran
I didn't know minors were allowed in the military

internet is srs business

(You) pls go

pol had a deep impact in this election and there's literally nothing you can say to disprove this.

like this is whats ruins the site srsly ban this underaged fag

>hurr durr shuting this site down will stop it

k m8 zure off yer self ye?

Also most brutal was the mexican guy who killed people with acid and uploaded it 2 Sup Forums, not sure they got him yet

>fell for shit tier b8
sure kids. IM the newfag here. lurk moar.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying it's hilarious that that kind of influence is possible

prove it faggot

you're an idiot.

aside from this being true because you post on Sup Forums, the average middle american voter gives NO FUCKS about your tinfoil hat conglomerate.

People like this piss me off, just because you're some ugly faggot with no friends that's depressed doesn't mean i should have to worry about shopping in public cause some nerdy pussy might want to take me down with him. No one even remembers the zit-faced cunt and he killed himself like a pussy, not to mention his family will have to bear that shame for the rest of their lives. He didn't go out in style at all.

o fug

/r/the_donald
316,639 subs

11,480 online in the last 15 minutes

Subtracting the bots and what not. It's still impressive

i dont post on pol. ive never posted on pol. i dislike those retards.

im not even a us citizen you mong.

well see, if you had just used a word like "mong" in your initial post, we wouldn't have had this misconception. apologies.

pls go

Fuck me im a oldfag from /gif/ just started hanging around Sup Forums like a week ago so that makes me newfag? Anyway thought /gif/ was a bunch of degenerates ... holy fuck was I wrong you basterds are the ass hole of the interwebs .... love you sick cuck FUCKERS

>People like this piss me off
>doesn't mean i should have to worry about shopping in public
>nerdy pussy
>No one even remembers the zit-faced cunt

ohohohoo ohoho seems like you remember him, dont you? id go as far as saying he had an impact on you. also, im pretty sure the families of those 8 people he killed remember him, dont you bb?

;)

so remind me again, what the fuck are you actually trying to accomplish here? Other than wasting everyones time, including your own, typing out defense for a board you "dislike".
t. asspained Sup Forumstard defending his shitposting

>bb
>;)
>pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek pls go kek

your shitposting needs work, 2/10. Heres the (You) you're so desperate for.

pizzagate is all Sup Forums

I'm not the one doing the mass shootings and there's nothing i can do to stop them. I was simply curious what types of things have started here or Sup Forums at least was involved in.

There are a lot of people on Sup Forums that enjoy or come to expect antics like this and find some entertainment out of it. Just because you want to pretend to be a whitenight faggot doesn't mean the culture of this board is going to change.

If you don't like it GTFO

i only knew he existed cause he was just posted here.

"internet is srs business" sounded like sarcasm and so i wanted to prove that, in a way, it is serious business

and his legacy will forever live on the hearts of people scared they might run into another shooter

It's actually Sup Forumsniggers, because containment boards are fucking dumb.

you inbred faggot what made you think my comment was even directed at you? I was talking about the douche in the picture and I know culture here isn't going to change that's why it's such a massive shithole. please learn what the fuck a white knight is before throwing around more overused buzzwords.Thank youuu

wanna know how i know youre a woman?

hes my an hero

that wasn't sarcasm /s

When i think of mass shooter, i think of pasty glasses wearing cunt with bad hair, which is what most of them are. I don't even know his name, no one does, he did nothing unique, he's more hated than he was before by the few that do remember him, he has like no legacy at all. He would have been better off he killed himself wearing a clownsuit in new times squire with a squid shoved up his ass.

it just feels like you faggots are missing the point here.

a board, on Sup Forums, severely influenced a Presidential election AND created a conspiracy theory that led to someone bringing a loaded gun into a pizza shop. In real life, not in the vidya. Real life, someone almost got shot because a politician came here and used this site to incite a bunch of nerds to do their dirty work FOR them.
>while the nerds laughed at one another for spelling words wrong

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Internet_is_serious_business

No.

Everything. Read the papers. Listen to the media. When shit happens, there's always one fucktard lefty journalist blaming Sup Forums for it.

And the press don't lie, dude.

(cont)
Shilling is a joke here. But that boils down to politicians manipulating the asshole of the internet to make us do whatever the fuck they want us to. Or believe whatever the fuck they want us to, so long as they word it correctly. If the democrats lost because they failed to appeal to the average middle american white male, then Trump won because he knew how to manipulate average middle american white males.

The bottom line is that this website is now being used by political parties to influence elections and advance hidden agendas. No matter WHICH BOARDS DOING IT. This is on ALL of us, since ALL of us frequent ALL of the boards.

>he has like no legacy at all.
>like

your argument is invalid because i already said his legacy (anything handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor) will live as people's fear, and you talk like, ummm, idk,, likeeee a retard.

also you keep insulting him which just makes me think youre a woman.

i want to add to this that you keep insulting his LOOKS, thats why the insults make me think youre a woman.

yes, the trips demands it.

He's overshadowed by the likes of the Sandy hook, columbine, v-tech and orlando shooters. The main 4. He jumped onto a bandwagon and thought he would be remembered and put fear into people's lives but almost no one even knows he ever existed, what kind of legacy is that anyway? Being known as a massive cowardly pussy? The only people that will live in fear are the random people that survived his gunshots, it's a less likely event to happen so i'm not worried about it. Besides i buy half my shit online anyway ;)

Not that worried about it anyway, i'm more likely to die in a car than be gunned down in a mall.