There is fuckall difference in quality or purpose in the left VS right

There is fuckall difference in quality or purpose in the left VS right.

True

Agreed

The only one that even comes close is deadmau5 v.s Young Thug
If you actually believe this please kill yourself

True, the right ones are all worse, just.

illmatic and 36 chambers are the only good albums on there

Calvin Harris isn't that bad,
please don't call me something mean.

It's just 4 popular EDM and 4 memerap, not each row VS the one next to it.

Dude racism

agreed

kanye is not memerap

RAT is the best album there.

Not all electronic is EDM, not all hip hop is memerap
I can't believe I have to be the one to teach you this

The entire genre of rap is a meme, all rap is memerap, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music. It's our degenerate plebeian Sup Forums that has tried to make us believe rap is an "essential" genre and that if you don't like it you must be "narrow-minded", a "redditor" who is "born in le wrong generation" and there's probably some racial element to it too. Rap music has no staying power. All of rap is just a neo-rockist sub-genre of top-40 pop, with a "urban" paint job. This music doesn't stand the test of time, it's a fad. That's why rappers are discussed about like fashion. Image/fashion/numbers sold are actually considered when talking about them. Rap is just a really cheap/lazy form of music anyways. The majority of rap beats are just stealing (MUHH "SAMPLING") another artist's music, looping it over a generic drumbeat while someone "raps" over it. The "technical aspects" of rapping are not hard at all. That's why there's 14 year old white girls on YouTube uploading themselves flowing with ease and speed, dropping multis like it's nothing. But because they don't fit the image of a "rapper", no one would take seriously. I've listened to it all from backpacker shit like cLOUDDEAD and Atmosphere to the "golden days" of Public Enemy and Eric B. and Rakim to instrumental stuff like J Dilla and DJ Shadow to the 90s with Nas and Mobb Deep to the CLT approved A Tribe Called Quest and Digital Planets to today like Kendrick and Kanye. All rap is meme rap. All of it. Stop spamming it. Either keep it contained into one threads or request a containment board. I'm sick of coming on Sup Forums and seeing a million Kanye threads (none of which are about music btw).

They are all EDM albums though.

The entire genre of rap is a meme, all rap is memerap, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music. It's our degenerate plebeian Sup Forums that has tried to make us believe rap is an "essential" genre and that if you don't like it you must be "narrow-minded", a "redditor" who is "born in le wrong generation" and there's probably some racial element to it too. Rap music has no staying power. All of rap is just a neo-rockist sub-genre of top-40 pop, with a "urban" paint job. This music doesn't stand the test of time, it's a fad. That's why rappers are discussed about like fashion. Image/fashion/numbers sold are actually considered when talking about them. Rap is just a really cheap/lazy form of music anyways. The majority of rap beats are just stealing (MUHH "SAMPLING") another artist's music, looping it over a generic drumbeat while someone "raps" over it. The "technical aspects" of rapping are not hard at all. That's why there's 14 year old white girls on YouTube uploading themselves flowing with ease and speed, dropping multis like it's nothing. But because they don't fit the image of a "rapper", no one would take seriously. I've listened to it all from backpacker shit like cLOUDDEAD and Atmosphere to the "golden days" of Public Enemy and Eric B. and Rakim to instrumental stuff like J Dilla and DJ Shadow to the 90s with Nas and Mobb Deep to the CLT approved A Tribe Called Quest and Digital Planets to today like Kendrick and Kanye. All rap is meme rap. All of it. Stop spamming it. Either keep it contained into one threads or request a containment board. I'm sick of coming on Sup Forums and seeing a million Kanye threads (none of which are about music btw).

>The entire genre of rap
lol

>NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
Kanye is the literal definition of a meme

I was just making my point clear. They are all EDM albums but not all memerap.

Is this an old copypasta? or is it genuine?

you mean Scary Monsters and B6

3 of those albums are good

Guess which ones

RAT, Scary Monsters..., 36 Chambers

MBDTF, Illmatic and 36 Chambers
easy

yeah whatever raptard

Almost

Cuck

random album title is great, hate the way it gets lumped in with wubstep and edm just because joel sold out later on

it's the equivalent of calling ride the lightning pop rock