pssshh
*teleports to westeros in 1 episode*
hehe
nothing personnel walder

>teleports
>Braavos is just across the narrow sea from the riverlands
>narrow sea
>narrow

Varys pissed me off though. Is there a chance they reveal some actual magic shit about him?

>narrow sea
>narrow
>sea

What a fucking hack

Those two scenes take place months apart according to the writers.

>not noticing the Tyrell and dornish fleets in the final shot

Show-Needle is garbage

she used to be so cute, what the FUCK happened?

She cute.

There's absolutely nothing indicating there's supposed to be some sort of large time frame between those scenes.

That is shit writing 101.

she got fat

I mean her face got all bloated up

Source?

>WOW VARYS GLAD TO FINALLY SEE YOU AFTER 3 MONTHS
>GOOD JOB GETTING SHIPS FROM DORNE AND THE REACH

Yeah, it was poorly done but what else can we expect from D&D fan fiction hour.

Uhh I'm not sure, it was a tweet or something. I'll see if I can find it again.

Except the average traveling time has already been illustrated earlier on the show. Coupled with the fact that we already saw Arya getting her means of transportation. The fact that she shows up is the indicator that some time has passed. It's really not a difficult concept.

Can you please tell me what reason Varys has to go back to Essos just so he can once again sail back to Westeros for the invasion, David?

Except the fact that varys is there with an assload of dornish ships. If you weren't retarded you would have understood that he took the time to sail there.

what makes you think he went back to essos?

How come it never showed how she learned face magic.

Child Actor curse.

*teleports my dick to erection city*

>There's absolutely nothing indicating there's supposed to be some sort of large time frame between those scenes.

Yes there was, for example Varys going to Dorne and back. Are you people who complain about teleporting actually this retarded that you need everything spelt out for you?

I don't need/want them to show Varys boarding a ship and then have black screen with "3 Months Later..."

Just focus on other characters of the story in a way that would tell a lot of time has passed.

but no, it's literally "I'm here. And now I'm there. Lol."

You're retarded for simply eating whatever shit the writers throw at you, if this was a first episode of the show, it would never get so popular.
Instead, it would be branded as a generic underaverage fantasy.

100% anime level character now. hope she fails and dies
can't fucking believe arya was my favorite in the books.

L-Loli bear will be spared from this curse, r-right?

She's English.
English girls are hideous. Look at Sansa's actor and her 6head.

Did you forget Varys has a fucking Sorcerer locked in a box?

nice bag, retard

Really...?

yeah, there was absolutely no reason to put varys in that scene (or the dornish ships).

It's hinting he has access to Magic

shooped

not bad honestly..

Varys hates magic

Um she was in the black/white house almost all season. You have to think for yourself at some point.

She was such a cute little monkey. How could they have possibly known? How could they?

All the "Hurf durf scenes take place at different time skips" retards are forgetting that Sam took nearly two seasons to reach old town, which we know is concurrent with everyone else because of the Ravens being released signifying winter

But then you would all be pissed when the dornish ships and Varys shows up with Dany and the dragons next season.

> "duuuuhh how did they get there so fast? Fucking dropped"

And other various buzzwords will be used.

Nice see-through. She probably has bigger tits tha n Sophie, too :)

Doesn't mean he isn't going to use it to his advantage

I want to facefuck her

He obviously got "lost" and took a two season long detour to Hot Pie's bakery off-camera. How else would he stay fat?

Just turn your brain off bro

Yes, where she was shown getting beaten by an ugly stick the whole time. It wasn't even implied she received advanced training. Not spelling out things is fine, shit writing isn't.

ive said time and time again, the writers gave up on consistent logistics for the entire show a couple seasons ago, they are too popular for their own good, and its going to make the show suffer in the long run, and repeat viewings after the entire series is over is going to show how awful the writing actually was, with fucking characters pulling armies out of their ass in 1 episode while some characters spent multiple seasons trying to rally people to join their army, then armadas appearing in 1 episode and 1 paltry bullshit feminist scene somehow gets them control of the entire armada, and now they dont even try to explain traveling or time at all, with characters fucking teleporting around incoherently

its just a shit show now, with the writers more focused on trying to cuck the male audience than actually deliver good writing and good drama.

the show went full feminist and is going to turn into something like the 100 soon, and nobody will watch it

>implying one episode is a constant amount of time
Teleportfags are the fucking worst.

they just wanted to go out on that scene if next season opened with it it'd be assumed months passed, just assume its a sneak peak at the start of next season.

there has been bad teleportation stuff, little finger specifically, but i had no issue with this episodes teleportation cause im not an idiot.

D&D are awful guinist and director, bruh.

They make a shit show.

I used to think that she was cute and an alright character. Then she went to Essos.

The problem isn't that he could have made the journey, the problem is that it's in the same timeline as Cercei who has been waiting for a trial for over a year with nothing else going on and Sam who has taken the whole season to travel an equal amount of distance. If you look at the teleportation accusations in a vacuum you can explain them but not coupled with the pacing of the rest of the show.

Bran teleported into puberty. No wonder they killed off Hodor, he couldn't carry is grown man ass anymore.

>There's absolutely nothing indicating there's supposed to be some sort of large time frame between those scenes.
Yeah, it's not like him making a journey that requires weeks indicates that time has passed...

>Varys leaves for Dorne
>We see him in Dorne
>Varys is now back with Daenerys
>HURRRR HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT TIME HAS PASSED!!
You're a fucking retard. The fact that he got from one place to the other shows that time has passed, and anyone with an IQ above 90 can work that out.

I fucking hate that memesword

>Uhh I'm not sure, it was a tweet or something. I'll see if I can find it again.

>Fuck all snow at Winterfell in episode after Arya leaves Braavos
>Shit tonne the week she shows up, winter is declared

Cmon m8

FUCKING THIS!

If a character has clearly travelled a great distance then it's fucking obvious that time has passed. How fucking retarded can you fucktards be that you can't grasp something this basic.

good on her. hope she does well when the show's over

*walks in*
Where are my niece and nephew?
*Farts*
Lets go murder them...
*builds 1000 ships*
Sory kid... I have a big cock...

This, but normies won't care bud. They will still watch it and rewatch it for whatever reason. The only real shame is retrospectively wasted first seasons and all the resources that could have been spent on something worthwhile.

Merman confirmed

"In 1 episode" does not, in any way, indicate length of time. At all.

what a bro.

Nailed it. These complainers havent even looked at the maps. LOOK AT THE MAPS PEOPLE

>All these people defending the teleporting/timeskips
>"I-if you're not retarded you would realize that time passed"
>"I-it happened offscreen"
That's straightup lazy writing. The timelines were fairly linear and steady up to this point so it ads up to the retardation that everything is done instantly right now. It feels like they are just rushing through the story right now

So maybe we will see the journey arya made next season? I keep finding it harder to get excited by this fuckinf show. To think that it was once my favourite is ridiculous.

>Hurdurr they made all those Dragon figureheads on the ships in like 11 minutes! Varys has a Replicator and a teleporter.

Fucking mongoloids

Cogman literally said it was too hard to keep travel times consistent so they are just skipping all travel.

Books would be done by now doing that

this

>defending this shitty writing

it was at a DIFFERENT TIME YOU STUIPD FUCKASS BITCH

*teleports behind you*
*bakes pie with members of your family*

pssshhh nothing personnel kid

So how long do the fucking white walkers need?

I did actually

british genes happened

the wall has to come down before they can cross.
benjen literally said this last episode you mong.

Well that little nigga right there is rich as fuck now isn't he?

>mfw when her and sansa were young sansa was hot and she looked like a troll
>mfw now arya is growing into her looks and sansa looks like a 45 year old hooker

No. The only people who care are you virgins who hate women because they ignored you your entire life.

D R O P P E D

D R O P P E D

>says he doesn't want to be spoonfed dates/times
>bitches because he's not spoonfed dates/times

i swear to god half of the people on this site would fit the legal definition of mental retardation. it's as if they believe this show is taking place over the span of 1 week or something.

How the fuck people struggle to understand that x amount of time has passed between two scenes is just a mystery to me
I mean, I understand if you are american, but come on

it's too big to fail now

they'd have to fuck it up really really badly to lose viewers. like 10x worse than it already is. and since it's moved beyond the books, book fags will be watching regardless, just out of curiosity

and 2bQh pham at first I didn't mind the strong women theme because there seemed to be a balance between stong and weak women with strong and weak men. Now its tipped all the way in favor of strong women and (literally) dickless or incompetent/brain dead men or betas always willing to bow to a woman or some combination of the 3

im starting to lose interest

to be fair, in the first season they actually spend whole episodes with travelling
now they seem to teleport all over the place, you can assume of course that weeks have gone by but it just doesn't feel like it anymore

A female friend of mine, who is a feminist, hates Game of Thrones for sissifying men. She's one of those feminists who thinks women should be women, men should be men, no woman should try to be a man, and no man should try to be a woman; seemingly unlike most feminists. For her "Feminism" is supporting inequality because men and women are completely different genders who specialize in completely different things. It is standing up for being female, not trying to be something they are not.

I hate it because it is just shit in pretty much all respects. Glad I stopped watching it.

>there are people right now who unironically believe this show isn't atrocious

Yeah, I will give you that they could have done it better

You should probably stop partaking of any entertainment media then. 100% of it is Jewish social propaganda in a wide variety of forms and agendas.

then the writers failed because that wasn't conveyed at all. but for the writers to fail they would have to try, and they clearly don't give a single shit at this point

>D-do I fit in g-guys?

Go have a miserable life and be a contrarian on another place

The director straight up said it was too much work to make everything chronological and somehow not boring.

I'm fine with this happening in the finale if it means tying up some loose ends.

>gotfags so personally invested in their terrible show they have to defend the worst writing in HBO history
>y-you're so stupid obviously time passed! muh epic showrunners dont bother with proper storytelling conventions they know I am smart enough to get it!!!

Everyone understands time passed you fucking college freshmen. The show is just horribly put together.

gotfag who's been watching since season 1 fucking this so much this.

HBO are circling the drain after this what have they got?

>A string of failed dramas
>projects that never got off the ground
>"Comedy's"
Granted Silicon Valley is GOAT but its almost over 1 season left.

RIP HBO

>its another Sup Forums cannot understand the passing of time unless its in a montage thread

The current feminist machine is run mostly by asshurt 30-somethings who can't get a husband and slagged themselves all through their 20's. it was "Patriarchy's™ fault" that they did this. Anyone younger who follows feminism like that are just young people being young and stupid with nothing better to believe in.

To be honest, I don't eve know how many days/months/years have gone in the setting itself.

Since winter has materially arrived to the North, it would suggest months.

So when will the dragons grow their front legs/arms?