How do you feel about the fact that on the 20th of next month Trump is going to have access to all our nuclear launch...

How do you feel about the fact that on the 20th of next month Trump is going to have access to all our nuclear launch codes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZjBPXSmnE
wouldisurviveanuke.com/
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtube.com/watch?v=PeKZchmGgcs
modernsurvivalblog.com/nuclear/us-nuclear-target-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MFW

better than I would if it were Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZjBPXSmnE

>4k

Just fine... Hillary would have started WW3... just listen to her rhetoric on Russia... blames them fore everything... filthy leftist piece of shit

Still better then Hillary.

She would of sold the codes to Saudi Arabia.

I hope he nukes Antarctica

Not quite sure why but this song in this context made me lel. 50 keks for you

Well technically Pence will be President.

Not one fuck given.

>Wants me to be worried about a guy having launch codes he wont remember

What would have hitler done if he had access to nuclear weapons. Trump will continue hitlers dreams. Muslims, Hispanics, and blacks will be the new Jews.

habedank!

Very fucking relieved, actually.
If it were Shillary, I would legitimately be quite concerned.

At least it's not a Clinton!

And the Jews will be?

At least it's not Clinton

Feels good.

Obama wasn't a serial killer until he became president. The same is probably true for Trump.

Great He'll make America great again

Maybe Trump will be killing the right guys this time around.

It makes my danglers tingle.

wouldisurviveanuke.com/
we china strikes i figure i'm good from initial impacts just got to figure a way to survive the nuclear winter

FUCKN SUPERIOR

I feel fucking fine bro. You think he's really this fucking stupid? And even if he is you think the people above him are fuckning sttupid? Do your research bitch.

cool, I would survive 5 nukes apparently

also
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Frightened that this scenario will be playing out very shortly.

youtube.com/watch?v=PeKZchmGgcs

yeah so what, all submarine and chairforce generals have the launch codes, right now,

>implying they cant launch without they presidents approval

>implying you know what strategy is

and last bit of info
modernsurvivalblog.com/nuclear/us-nuclear-target-map/

Trump is basically Greg Stillson in the flesh.

i think i did something wrong

I know he is such a racist!

Zoom in you dipshit

stop using chrome

Ben Carson is an Uncle Tom

Bu...buu...but CNN said he was a bigot, racist, sexist

>I'm cool with blacks that admit niggers are a huge threat to society that need to stop listening to rap music!
Truly a tolerant and open-minded man.

homophobe, misogynist, islamophobe... etc

also lol at my spellchecker saying that none of those are real words

You are racist.

Him being an Uncle Tom means you're racist.

>calling a man like Carson a tom
this is how the black community destroys itself
>every single time

He's right though.

Irony.

Name me more than 5 rap songs that are simply about the beauty of love not of just fucking and that do not involve a word associated with guns or money.

>hold black communities responsible for their poor living conditions
>doesn't believe in a racist America, doesn't want special treatment for anyone
Punk ass busta. He ain't no real nigga like us. He ain't thuggin' n' shit. Uncle Tom lookin' house nigga'

Get help dude seriously

>Muslims, Hispanics, and blacks will be the new Jews.
>will be

They already are, but no one in American politics currently has the balls to rightfully stomp their guts out.

RNB and HipHop have that.

Hiphop was where shit got deep. Now the only thing deep in rap is them singing about how deep "Muh dik" can reach in dat pussaaaaaaaay.

white people who act like niggers need to be gassed too. is this racist?

Wow, look a Russian troll. That didn't take long.

Pathetic

No, they deserve it too for being so fucking deplorable.

Just fine. A lot better than I feel about him gutting the upcoming energy industry initiatives to prop up his own personal oil investments.

Literally sabotaging our technological future for a quick buck today.

Kek

Pretty sure as a safety precaution there's more than one code. If Trump were to nuke some doon coons for the hell of it he'll be impeached before his orange finger hits the big red button.

Still better than Hillary though.

he;'s not an uncle tom because he's not a thug

he's an uncle tom because he serves his racist masters to help himself while supporting policies that fuck black people

only serves himself.

If trips Trump nukes China, Russia, Japan and Sweden

>Kim Jong Un declares he has nukes aimed at the USA (as he always does)
>Trump gets rattled (as he always does)
>nukes North Korea
>WW3

Wow, look a Cuck troll. That didn't take long.

Pathetic

>hates russia
>leftist piece of shit

uh.. ok buddy.

I feel great Mandrake, maybe he'll actually have the balls to see this thing through.

sold them?
probably just emailed them
by mistake
you know?

Russia is not the USSR and hasn't been since December 25th 1991

Like this would be a bad thing?
1. Saving the North Korean people from suffering
2. Kill the retarded Jung family
3. I won't have to hear about them ever again.
4. Liberals would be mad.
5. China would be happy they don't have to foot the bill anymore
6. Germany would have excess Giant rabbits
7. South Koreans would literally suck american cocks non-stop

"effectively" is the word you are looking for. Technically Trump will be pres.

>Still better than Hillary though.

not sure why you think that. Hillary was tougher on the banks, would have worked to sort out the ACA mess, prevented corporations from gaining even more power, and helped to lower the rich poor gap.

Instead you will get.. shit who even knows. I can guarantee you lower taxes for the rich, cuts in benefits for the needy, pro-banking laws, and some of those fags want to privatize medicare.

Unless you are a 1%er, I can't see you being in favor of any of those.

rednecks voting republican is one of the greatest mysteries of american politics

Feels good. All life on this rock needs to be destroyed.

yeah I get it. So you are saying that the GOP platform that involved preventing the spread of russian influence is... leftist?

And that people who want to support ukraine with military support are... wait for it... leftists?

I used to get it.. I mean republicans played that God card really heavily. And used issues like faggotry and stuff to pry them away from their self interests..

but fucking Donald Trump? How can anyone concerned with moral issues vote for that slimebag. I mean look if you are rabid pro-choice, I get it. You only have 1 iussue you care about, and hillary is a baby killer. you are off the hook. but everyone else? wtf.

Then I've got some good news for you: he's also a climate change denier.

It's not such a mystery when you realize that Democrats hate white males.

A rich industrialist who doesn't give a shit about the planet? The hell you say?!

no no, of course the climate changes... it has always changed! the leftist hoax is that man can influence that at all!

And don't bring up all that science mumbo jumbo. We all know scientists hate god. If it isn't in the bible, or one of trumps tweets, or in infowars, it is lie. praise jesus.

at least it's not hillary

>has never listened to hip hop

that's what my physics teacher said... ah, community college...

if you ever want to see what life without environmental restrictions looks like, take a look at the clean air in china.

Everyone who bitches about EPA and shit, needs to spend a month there.

you're a fool.

It's all going down, man. So fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns.

Riiiiiiiiight. 99.9999999% of hip-hop is about glorifying hoodrat behavior and blaming whitey for everything, but the tiny fraction of a percentage about anything else totally redeems the genre.

Nice word bro. Do you know what it means?

>has never listened to hip hop

>He's not qualified for HUD
>MFW

I dunno man. Another cop just went free for shooting a black guy in the back. Just might be something to those claims.

I can't blame him when leftists keep taxing shit like carbon tax to "help prevent" global warming.

It's just a way to drain out more money while looking good.

>know what it means?
That you're a humongous faggot!

Is there anything to prevent him from launching an arbitrary strike? Say Putin tweets something nasty about Trump at 3 am. Could Trump launch a strike on a whim?

the argument is that he has never run a large agency before. That is a double edged sword - they keep saying that over and over, but that is basically what trump promised... outsiders.

you need to go live in china for a while, then bitch about some carbon tax.

I'd like to think one of the secret service would put one in his brain

How do you feel that this is not how the launch codes work. It's not how they worked before. It's not how they will work in the future. I't just not how they work. Ever.

I'll leave your pathetic little brain to go fucking research why I'm right, dunce.

What was the black guy doing? What HAD he done? There's always more to the story. Very rarely is the poor black an innocent victim.

I've heard plenty. No thanks.

Not really, no. 100% of the shit you see on the meme billboard is what you're describing, but true hip hop is literally the opposite.

People like Gift of Gab (Blackalicious) and KRS-ONE for example, make it their personal goal to fuck that stereotype. True hip hop is fucking brilliant, thoughtful music.

good a nigger no longer will

Obviously, the 99% of America that exists outside of your affluent, either suburban or good-side-of-town urban bedroom is a mystery to you.

>make it their personal goal to fuck that stereotype
And yet no one's heard of them. Seems the black community has spoken.

Underrated post