South Korean women are the most beautiful women on the planet

South Korean women are the most beautiful women on the planet.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

asianplasticsurgeryguide.com/news10-2/081003_south-korea-highest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TFsuOFoolW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if that's even a woman.

Lived there for some time. Too much plastic surgery... really. They look like all clones after some time.

If you bang one, means you banged the whole nation.

Ok.

But first post one that didn't get her sweet 16 present of a chin-cut, eye lid slash, nose bridge reform, cheek depression and random "not black" hairdye job,.

You can't

koreans are the most beautiful

Tribal all the way.

What did I JUST say.

You can't even stay within the rules.

They are like the Asian version of the blonde plastic bimbo of the 90s.

>Excessive compulsion to makeup
>All following the same trends/styles/looks like zombies
>Dominating plastic surgery culture

I mean, yeah, but, it's gotten boring. Individuality is truly sexy.

you don't know if someone got surgery or not. its all a guessing game.

your rules stink.

nah both didnt do plastic surgery.
the rumor that koreans are mostly plastic is stereotype

>Eye job, check
>Nose job, check
>Make Up to the 10s, check
>Hair dye job to copper or random color, check

SO UNIQUE!

Except surgery is usually pretty obvious, especially when people possess distinctive non-native racial characteristics. There are exceptions to this rule, obviously, but generally speaking.

again no plastic surgery on this on either

Keep lying to yourself.

If you want Asian you can do better then the Clone Wars.

asianplasticsurgeryguide.com/news10-2/081003_south-korea-highest.html

This.
/Thread

Exactly. I'm not hating on this shit, hell I appreciate it most of the time--but face the reality. Lol.

>on this one either

What? Weren't you posting the same girl all along?

sure, double eyelid is obvious, but that's about it, unless you have before and after comparison pictures.

and none of the surgeries are going to turn an ugly chick into a good looking chick. or an average chick into an amazing chick. therefore it doesn't really matter either way. plastic surgery is overrated.

>asians
>attractive

off yourself you white cuck

>koreans are the most beautiful
>posts nothing but women who have obviously had plastic surgery and dress like western basic bitches

yeah those two are the same girls you uneducated fuck lol

but that's just your opinion

i believe they were making a joke

nah they thought it was two different girls who look same but they are the same girl you uneducated fuck as well

> Eye widener contacts (Super painful too)
> Tons of foundation
> Tons of eye and face make up
> Flat as a board

based suzy

Cool Mexican trap, faggot.

it's probably like chicks and japs saying all these cause they jealous the bitches in there countries are fugly loll

ok

she's a goddess

South Korea is the plastic surgery capitol of the world.
>women are hideous yellow beasts
>get surgery to look Japanese
>/thread

Japanese women are also overrated, imo. Many of them don't look how they are typically portrayed in media. Also I'm not down for the whole crooked teeth thing.

>shiny, plastic surgery face painted in makeup
>strange michael jackson nose
>zero lips, nothing worse than that
>zero tits
>guaranteed to have zero ass
>body like a teenage boy

most asians are retards...thats why most asian countries are 3rd world shitholes. China had a recent economic boom because American and European manufacturers shifted their tech and capital there. Even japans rise was due to begging, borrow or steal the white mans technology. Just look at North Korea and china under mao or japs under their god king. Without the white man guiding with money and tech, these gooks would be worse off than africa. USA rewrote the jap constitution and guided them like the tards they were. N. Korea went the natural korean way and they are worse than africa.

to look japanese?? lol maybe to look more western but all the people in korea thinks japanese are fuckin ugly with the worst teeth

They are all waiting to turn 16 so daddy can legally get them their first "under the knife" job.

I'll stick with Japanese and Vietnamese thank you.

debate over

you are probably a vietnamese faggot with no friends who watch anime all day jerkin off. ooouu got you right there right?

eww wtf is that

The perfect man

none of that is plastic surgery dummy.

and how do you know what her ass/tits look like from a face pic? fuck outta here.

they smell like corm

You are wrong because Ukraine, Brazil, and USA.

There is several things i would like to do to that women. Id like to catch her walking in public, preferably at an open bar late at night.
Id stalk her, watch her meticulously. When gets her drink, I will slip in her drink inconspicuously a liquid form of xanax or some strong sedative. I will wait, as the hunters biggest reward is the wait for the hunt. When she leaves and is clearly intoxicated I will follow her, wait till she gets in her uber. I soon pursue the car on my moped because of its economic fuel efficiency.
Upon arrival she stumbles out her car and wait till the uber is out of distance and follow her into her apartment building...

...Shall i continue this sadistic twisted rape fantasy?

corm?

No faggot

> planet
youtube.com/watch?v=TFsuOFoolW8