In 50 years white people will be a minority in every country on earth

In 50 years white people will be a minority in every country on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/03/muhammed-tops-official-list-of-most-popular-baby-names-in-london/
thehill.com/homenews/news/308357-decline-of-americas-white-population-accelerating-study-finds
rt.com/usa/368752-white-deaths-births-population/
taringa.net/post/noticias/19542137/Argentina-no-acoge-refugiados-Ucranianos-pero-si-Musulmanes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Back to Stone Age

and they'll be even more successful than they already are.

/thread

>implying earth has 50 years left

no they won't. you can't give everyone free shit, pay for their kids, food, housing, and let them live like unemployed degenerates.
there has to be at least some workforce to generate goods, inflation, services, etc.
at some point the whole fucking machine will just collapse as quickly as it came, and then

earth has billions of years left. i think you mean "the human race"

True. The shitskins and subhumans are thriving like roaches, only because whitey has been guilted into supporting/enabling them while they do nothing but take and breed. It's gonna be Planet Of The Apes once all the white people are gone and nobody is left to pay for the niggers' welfare.

any answer besides this is bait

I doubt it, but so fucking what? You ass mad someone might actually regard you with prejudice something? Guess you'll just have to put on your big boy pants and deal with it like everybody else already does.

Not worried about it.
Increasing your numbers only increases the number of mouths to feed and reduces the resources available per person ensuring you continue to live in poverty.

Go forth and populate the earth, the lord will provide.
Jokes on you.

who will call it earth when every creature on it is dead?

every creature is dead? a robot will.

So will every other race. Welcome to a paved over, cultureless, global shopping strip where you pay to be sodomized by anunaki overlords

>50 years into the future
>needing a human workforce

meh, the majority of land dwelling species will die, but sea fairing life with thrive, assuming you're talking about yellowstone/nuclear war/climate change

then at some point the cycle will continue and start anew

circle of life brah lion king didn't lie

unless

>doubt it

Stats are stats, friend.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/03/muhammed-tops-official-list-of-most-popular-baby-names-in-london/

thehill.com/homenews/news/308357-decline-of-americas-white-population-accelerating-study-finds

rt.com/usa/368752-white-deaths-births-population/

Say's the hand wringing, small minded white apologist who still lives with mommy. And probably has fantasies about her or the dog. Probably both.

But hey, who judging here? More power to ya, bro. Enjoy finding out you need a job to keep the roof over your head after your parents croak.

AKA white people will start caring a hell of a lot more about minority rights in 50 years

Also factually unfounded. I wish white people would fuck off.

let's spell it out people

B A I T
A A
I I
T T

We couldn't possibly kill every creature. Simply because we might destroy what we know as a stable ecosystem, there will still be life. And very likely humans living on the fringe as well. It's very hard to exterminate all life.

Chinks and Indians,despite their smell, actually work so idk why they're included in the picture.
Africa and most of the middle east is a shithole and should be turned into gigantic labor camps tho.

>>Breitbart
ha ok, I'll get right on that...

Employed, insured, married, 3 cars. Nearly 30. I'll be dead before any of this affects me even if you're somehow right.

Don't give a single solitary fuck.

1 giant asteroid that really is coming towards us right now and is the same size as australia = no more earth

I don't give a shit, i will already be dead at this point.

Shame I'll be 74 and almost outta here.

>mfw eastern Europe will be the only white area in 50 years

>literally millions of square miles of usable land
>everybody squeezes into a few small dots of land

people in general are fucking retards

White people have been a minority world wide forever.

>you can't give everyone free shit, pay for their kids, food, housing, and let them live like unemployed degenerates.

Ever heard of universal basic income? Simple truth is, there's enough for everyone, it just doesn't get distributed evenly.

>there has to be at least some workforce to generate goods, inflation, services, etc.

Ever heard of automation, or robots?

You live in the past, brah. All the shit you think is necessary, just won't be in 50 years. Technology's gonna advance and capitalism's gonna fail and we'll all be "unemployed degenerates." And we'll be a lot happier, overall, I bet.

But that's probably not what you want to hear, and anyway this is Sup Forums so gtfo faggot.

i'm getting confused. is the world ending in 50 years? or are we gonna live in an automated utopia where robots suck our dicks all day and food magically appears on our tables? that's a pretty big spectrum and i reckon we can't be on both ends at once

the world is fucked faggot
if you think that the human race is going to last long i think you may have forgotten to add in the stupidity factor.

somewhere, somehow, some time soon, someone is going to trigger the biggest man-made catastrophe ever, and the vast majority of us are going to die.

look at the world's leaders, mad as hatters, every one of them. you think they can be trusted with our lives?

White people already ARE a minority. Liberals don't want the public to know it.

It's both -- we'll have an automated world with a lot more free time and a universal basic income that derives from the value created by the machines' labor, evenly distributed across the populace -- until the effect global warming fully kick in and the world becomes a barren wasteland. How long that period is, I couldn't say.

It's not like this shit is hard to imagine, dood. I don't get how you can't picture it. Sorry you suck at having a brain, I guess.

user, your Sup Forums is showing

>It's not like this shit is hard to imagine, dood. I don't get how you can't picture it. Sorry you suck at having a brain, I guess.
You're the one who thinks your imagination = prophecy.

LOL - it's actually the other way around if you know anything about global economics. The resources exported to white countries by the "shitskins" and "subhumans" are why white people have it easier in a lot of places. Once you ghostfaces die off, the parasites who've taking their resources go bye-bye and they get to have that wealth for themselves for a change. Enjoy it while it lasts, leeches. It won't, not for much longer.

millions of years from now humanoid octopi will dominate the planet and colonize the galaxy in place of mankind. mark my words

But white people are already the nationwide leading recipients of wel-- never mind, you're on a roll user

If you mistake imagination for trend analysis, I don't know what to tell you, Enjoy fighting your stupid race war, or whatever it is - while everyone else is building the robots and computers that make 20-hour work weeks possible and making mixed-race babies that are genetically superior to you white folks. You're a relic - and the sad part is, you chose that. You don't *have* to be that way, you don't *have* to choose an inferior path - but it looks like you have. Don't cry about it in a few decades, when the world's left you behind, man.

WW3 when?

Race war now !!

I'm Argentinean. Recently brought more than 6000 Syrian refugees! Niggers !!! Argentina was the last white country ...

We wanted Ukrainian refugees but they did not bring one .. all niggers !!!

It is very obvious what the powerful Jews are doing !!

Not only will the amount of blanes be reduced at that time. But it will be extinguished !!
Since it looks like the little reproduction of the whites, the black ones KILL white! And played x7!

We are already in danger of extinction! If you do not make a law to remove all blacks from white countries, we will be extinct!

This is a load of shit. History tells a different story. White people in Europe were the bitches of the the Arabs, Persians, Cossacks, Berbers and various other peoples from the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa for centuries. Then the Mongols came through, destroyed all of those fuckers and because of sheer dumb luck, left Europe more-or-less untouched. After that, while the world was rebuilding, the European discovered the "New World" and were able to plunder it for resources that those other peoples didn't have.

Motherfuckers need to learn some military history up in here.

>implying a race war exists
>implying humans currenlty "need" 40 hour work weeks to keep society functioning
>implying caucasians are not intellectually superior to every other race, with better adaptation, and better survival instincts
>"you white folks" - inclusion of hot Obama buzzword which no black/brown/pink/yellow/white person ever said till Obama said it

just stop user please, or i'm gonna report you for underage, because your 14 and know so little about the world that you don't even know what you don't know what you don't know what you don't know etc etc

I'll say it again.

The whites of the whole world must be united, and eliminate all blacks on the planet.

Use those bombs nucleres in all Africa!

I thought I was the only time traveler in this sector!

I have seen that the Ukrainians even ask that they take their daughters to save her. But in the media managed by Jews, they only talk about saving niggers ... as if they are not enough ..

taringa.net/post/noticias/19542137/Argentina-no-acoge-refugiados-Ucranianos-pero-si-Musulmanes.html

If anybody in these threads are actually serious about skin color mattering in any kind of way let me put it this way. You're being really stupid to think that. So stupid that you should really think twice about how stupid you're being and make a smarter decision to not care about race at all.

Caring about race in any negative way is what is creating the completely pointless and stupid racism still afflicting the world today. The only way it will go the fuck away is if everybody has the goddamn common sense to realize race doesn't matter at all.

wow.
>SAVED

Yeah because niggers repopulate like fucking rats

Comparing historically homogenized countries to a country literally made to be a melting pot of all cultures, religions and nationalities, that by the way is less than 300 years old, LOL.

What a fucking newfag.

Obama goes round saying "you white folks"? Pretty sure I'd have seen that on the news. You white folks report every fucking thing he does, I'm surprised I haven't heard about that, too.

The Caucasian is not superior and if you're "white" you aren't Caucasian anyway. Real Caucasians - people descended from the tribes of the Caucuses mountain range in Eastern Europe - look sort of Jewish and have names that would get them put on a no-fly list. If you don't, you aren't one, so go sit down, son.

you're missing the part on the bottom where the white guys are saying the others aren't white enough and calling them niggers, spicks, and chinks

Its happening to europe too

why do white people smell like bologna?

Nazism is to love races and take care of them. Eliminating the Jews tucked between them.

Example: African and European Islamists ... both of different race and culture. Both love their race and culture.
Both come together. A race and culture disappears.

Must create a law in the UN so that military forces around the world prevent this from happening.

i'm sure that story is totally fake and written by an alt-right white supremacist

they're probably a misogynist and homophobe too

african islamist* (fucking google translate)

well then make white pride into something positive. it's the only one listed that's less about spreading awareness, understanding, and empathy and more about hating everyone that doesn't look like you

>go to Sup Forums.org/b
>find this thread
>enter this thread
GTFO NORMIESS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so do you guys consider black people subhumans or shit skins?

i always get confused

Nope. I meant it. It's a difficult and complex subject, too much to get into here, but any honest and fair analysis leads to the inevitable conclusion that many "white people" are basically parasites and leeches, taking far more from other races than they ever give back. But there's a whole lot of money at stake, so everyone sort of pretends that isn't the case. Sad but true.

People say this but really we are grouping pure bread Caucasians against mixed breeds.

Will there be more 100% blacks than 100% whites? No. Whites will be a minority along with everyone else and mixed breeds will be majority.

Just because someone has slightly darker skin because their great great grandfather married his slave doesn't mean they are more black than white.

checked some recent demographics, appears to be 1.2 percent black with 700 blacks. not buying it.

MEN.. KILL ALL JEWS!..

PLEASE NUKE ISRAEL!!

>make white pride into something positive
by doing what exactly. its already demonized by half or more of the general world population, that only a neonazi white supremacist would claim white pride. yea its positive to love who you are. unless you love being white...

think about it

Addendum: I'll be fair here and point out that "whites" aren't the only people pulling that shit -- Arabs, Indians and Asian do it too (especially Chinese) but wealthy European descendants in Europe, Russia and the Americas are the biggest offenders. The Chinese are making a play for that top spot, though. Again, it's all super-complex, too much to explain here, but that's the reality. Now I gotta go shower. Consider my words, user: There should be no race war, only class war -- all of us, together, against the wealthy fuckers who are keeping crazy wealth away from all of us. Stand against this, all for one and one for all, across race, ethnicity, and religion -- if you really want a shot at a better life. Good night.

Shieet, who gone pay for muh welfare?

Than suggest a better nomenclature, since you obviously know the true ethnic origin of so called "white" people.

lol because once whitey can no longer pay for it suddenly all of the "shitskin" countries are going to start supporting their people and creating utopia on earth right? I mean the "shitskin" parts of the world have only been around about 500X as long as the dirty "ghost face" parts of the world and somehow this hasn't happened. Strange.

The only problem in the world is the Jews! And therefore, the only solution to all the problems of the world is to eliminate all the Jews !!

>Breitbart

Yes, user. It's a Breitbart opinion piece.

Retard...

russia is entirely black. got it

You will have to stop killing and enslaving each other first.

Did Hitler really believed that the aryans are the master race or did (((they))) made the whole shit up?

Europe extends well beyond the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.

except russia

And worst of all, the refugees are all men !!!!

Is not that the first one to save women and children ????

Because they send MEN AND BLACKS ??

It's very obvious damn Jews !!!!

They want to eliminate us whites !!. please!! We have no way to remove them from here if they do not ask for a law to remove the blacks from white countries.

If we killed them we would be attacked by racist genocide?

Although for me it is not a racist genocide if you kill all the blacks of a white country ... since in Africa there are still blacks !!!
It is more, I think that it should be to kill the blacks of white countries! As that is to save a race! the White!. And without putting at risk of extinction to the black by what already mentioned.

This has been common knowledge among experts since the late 80s.

The media prefers not to mention it...

>South Africa
>White

>South Cone
>Black

Explain your logic, OP.

Okay...so wtf don't whites have more babies? This isn't happening because of immigration, but because of birth rates. Africans breed like rabbits and so do Arabs and Indians, but whites don't. Have more white babies and STFU

Historically, a lot of "shitskin" places were better off, before white meddling and the economic parasitism brought on by their invasions and colonization. Like, you should see journal entries from Crusaders invading Baghdad in the 1000's and how they describe it as a city full of wonders; they despair that God has favored the Mohammedans better. There's great accounts of sailor who first encounter Native American civiizations, too -- like one sailor who says that Natives in the Northeast US are so much smarter, friendlier and more civilized than people back home, and how a guy wrote about how beautiful a Mayan city is, so much nicer than London or whatever shithole in Europe he came from.

So, yeah - if you actually know history you know that most of Europe was a shithole before the Age Of Exploration, and the indigenous cultures of the Americas were superior in some ways. That's just one example. Sad truth is, most Euros were trying to get away from shitty-ass Europe when they began exploring and invading. But the Euros, while coming from an inferior civilization, had guns and smallpox, so they won. Sad but true.

I suppose believing that "white people" are somehow superior is a lot nicer than believing that your beloved Europe was a shithole for centuries and your ancestors only become dominant through dumb luck and quirks of history, though. So, hey, keep believing what you want. Anyone who bothers to take a close look at history will see that I'm telling the truth. Maybe some of you will.

Here's some hot white girl's tits as a reward for making it this far.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU

u mad white boi

People who are well off in modern times tend to breed less as they value success and stability over massive gene spreading. More white people are well off. Less white people are being made. Not exactly complicated.

yes, your spelling is atrocious

>more Computer games were played in the last 5 minutes than betwwo 1066 and 1950. Just let that sink in for a moment.

>while coming from an inferior civilization, had guns

you really not spotting whats wrong with that statement?

I think OP is just showing the white populations. There are still white people in South Africa....

But hold on, I thought it was "genocide" for people to go to another race's country. So why are you not bitching for white South Africans to move back "home" to Europe? And where the fuck do the Native Americans move "back" to?