What's it like for a white American to go to Japan?

What's it like for a white American to go to Japan?

If I'm 6'3, in shape, and decent looking will girls like me?

waito piggu go home

>OP

Do you love Japan

Don't believe the "All nips love tall, white men. And they will be over you like a fucking rash" meme. Do yourself a favor and lower your expectations and maybe the novelty of being a foreigner will attract attention, like it does in any other country.

Not really, just find it interesting. I'm big into history and culture so I'd like to visit Kyoto.

I also like checking out a city's nightlife so I'd want to visit Tokyo and get drunk on Saki and eat at a Michelin restaurant

>I am white and foreign, so japan will treat me like a god

People actually STILL believe this

the chinese still love us

Only as much as the girls in your own country like you Davido-kun

why does that building have so many roofs?

>Japan thread
>it's about the girls

GOTTA

...go back to kc?

depends; tokyo no one will give you a second look. there are gaijin hunters by the american military bases and you'll look the part.

very few people talk about the minor cities and towns/rural countryside, though. chances of being the only white person they've personally seen in life should go way up there

>chances of being the only white person they've personally seen in life should go way up there
Will that be a good long way though? Not like a "Oh shit here comes the white-nigger", type of thing.

Its literally that
>oh shit here comes the gaijin

what's it like for an unmixed nip to go to your freedom burger island? I don't get my hopes up for any little good thing. only bad things come to my mind.

Nobody cares. At all.

What about pakis?

lmao no
japan and south korea are developed nations

women won't crowd at your knees, i don't know where this god complex comes from
women from the third world like white men because of the money & status, not their pale skin

It comes from autismos believing anything they're told about a place they've never been to.

I think if you go to the countryside you will get some people curious about you and you may be able to play that to your advantage. I've barely been abroad, but I've spent some time in the English countryside and that went pretty far for me. Women everywhere like white foreigners but if you're in a major metropolis you're just going to be a dime a dozen. It's going to be like that in any country.