Wwyd pt. 2

Wwyd pt. 2

Other urls found in this thread:

urlgo.pl/GLRN1
3rfc.com/160711
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wwyd?

I'd hit that with the might of Thor's hammer, splitting her in two. Then I'd fuck the remnants.

MODS

What would you do to her?
>inb4 feed her cheesburguers

You serious? She's 22 in that picture.

urlgo.pl/GLRN1

wwyd with right.

Throatfuck

Her asshole must be really tight.

So yeah, dry and slow anal.

kiss her boobs

And then?

As I'm driving into her missionary I'd have my wife sit on her face as the two of us make out.

Pic is my wife. Any wwyds for her?

Borrow her dress and go suck cock.

I would ask her to lend me $3.50.

Cousin.

Contributed fuck loads can i get a long one for this girl on right emily. Dont care about left.

I'll push her on her face with her ass in the air, tietie her hands together and do the same with her feet, give her tits a quick squeeze while I kiss her on the cheek, then expose her ass and pussy for all to see.

Next I'll fire up the camera and bring my dog in, I'll let it mount her and watch as she pants like the dumb breeding bitch she is, I laugh and make fun of her while she starts to soak his doggy dick with her pussy juice, then I'll zoom in and film the cum flowing into her crotch while he knots her on film, making her a brand new internet star.

I would suck out her right nipple.

Titfuck those jugs while she sucks my cock, then fuck her pussy til she cries. Wwyd to my ex?

Cmon more detail then that iv been contributing heeps of stories.

I'd grab her hair and push my cock into her mouth as she sat on my girl's face, slowly increasing the depth of the strokes until she choked on my 8" every time. I'd cum deep in her throat and make sure she swallowed it all before she was allowed to breathe again.

More of OP girl

No problem, user.

I would just need two more photos of her (and name, if possible).

how old is her

Got 1 more photo think name was jasmine. Not my op.

thank mr skeltal

Wwyd

20+ (she has a tattoo, also).

無視する。

How would Sup Forums fuck this girl? You can leave comments at 3rfc.com/160711

wwyd?

Found 1 more i had from last post.

More, and of which one? wwyc

Damn... that was good. Have a panty shot for your trouble.

left pls

wwyd, Sup Forums?

I'm not really good with these wwyds. I'm more of a continued poster as people reply. Sorry for disappointing

Throatfuck both of them since they're asking for it, then creampie left

Wwyd

wwyd to claire? keep her boots on though

wwyd

You should fuck the shit out of her

You replyin?

Name? She looks like a friend

Here, got a ton more, right too if you guys want. wwyd

Slide a finger down the crack of her ass and have a nice sniff

No.

Lol k

Push her down a flight of stairs

I wish I could. She's a giant slut but I don't think she'd go that far.

NAFT

choose one

Id pick her up off the ground and let her drop back down onto my cock by the time she realises whats going on its to late ill fondle er tits while i slam my cock deeper into her ass once i was bored id spin her around and fuck her pussy until i blew a load then have her suck me clean humiliated.

Wwyd

From what state?

wwyd?

If it's the states, then idk her, uncanny though aha

Righty. I bet her asshole must taste like Flintstones' Vitamins.

More of left, wwyd?

Is anyone interested? More for good replies, she's my wife.

Hideous boots.

Wwyd?

Wow that body is like an hourglass. I'd wine and dine that fine piece of ass and take her in the back of my car and fuck her senseless.

WWYD ?

I'd shove my cock down her throat until she was gagging on it and then id dump my creamy load on her face

She looks like she would like it rough. So ill throw her around a bit and rough her up while I'm fucking her.

Got any body pics?

Finally a picture that wasn't ripped from facebook.
I would do terrible, terrible things to her.

more?

Nice, keep going

The girl on the right, more? Wwyd?

what would you do to this slut

Mmm yes. I wanna let her down and eat her out under that skirt while she crushes my head between her thighs. While I'm doing that, let's see her suck someone else's cock. I want her to taste cum while she screams.

Any belly pics?

those lips are begging for dick

got kik? also this is the best I could find

Tatted chicks are so hot. Makes me get rough with them. I'd gag her with a ball gag and lay her on her back. Then cuff her hands between the wooden bars of the headboard. I'd get her toy dildo and play with her asshole and eventually insert it and leave it there as I move up and rub my dick up and down her pussy lips

Wife. Any one interested?

Pick as many as you want

Sure. Throwitaway89

rawr

wwyd?

request more pictures of her from OP

keep going. i like that ax wound.

They have to please all the guys on campus by the end of the night. White girls get a train run on their pussy and mouth, other races get the same but anal.

I would jump in there and fuck her from behind smacking her ass the whole time till i was red then i would fill her with my cum and hope she gets pregnant. Wwyd

Sure. How would you use her tight body