Post Shit Like This

Post Shit Like This

Artwork of astronauts or just deep space in general.

I'm thinking along the lines of the Dylan Thomas poem Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, just like how Michael Caine reads it out in Interstellar.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmatter.net/2016/11/24/nrxwave-volume-1-orbital-halo-jump-caracas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't that a pretty lights album cover

This is one of few things that actually scares the shit out of me

Oh, you mean 70/80's S-F art. Always loved this style.

best picture of space I have

OC for ya

I've been playing Eve online lately, for the first time. It's been a pretty fun and immersive experience. I rate it a 9/11

a cloud of dust?

Here's some weird ass art

E.T. go home

Also enjoy this unedited QT 3.14 astronaut

No need nigga. It's just a big ass cloud up a space.

Yeah it is. I found it on Sup Forums once a while back. I've never listened to any of their music. Is it any good?

>Barnard 68

I've never known it by a label, I just like the style. I think No Man's Sky got me into this.

More weird stuff. Feels alien to me

Godspeed Moebius

Anybody got a link to where i can watch that "Mars" thingy that National Geography did?

Do you guys have any of astronauts getting ready to take off? That would be really cool.

For those who don't understand. That isn't some cloud and those blips of lights aren't stars, they are Galaxies. All of them And that black spot in the middle is just a vast expanse of nothing for trillions of miles

Bump

so much good stuff in here, i saved a bunch of pics.

thanks to all of you

That one's part of a trilogy. Making Up A Changing Mind and 'Darkest Night' are the best imo. It's trip-hop with other electronic elements. Had some lovely walks at night listening to it.

Good luck Royal Orbital Fusiliers.
socialmatter.net/2016/11/24/nrxwave-volume-1-orbital-halo-jump-caracas/

there has to be a coldest place
there has to be a place with the least amount of matter
there has to be a largest expanse of 'empty' space
these are all likely to be the same place
and chances are we haven't found it, yet.

nice!

deep sea creatures look horrible and evil to us, only because they live in a radically different environment.

Imagine for something on an entirely different planet.

I've read recently that if life is going to evolve, it's most likely going to look very similar to us.

trolololol

I was like Hey its [spoiler]that guys[/spoiler]painting!
But then I saw you look for artwork not artists and was like meh. My list won't do any good in this bread, especially cuz u like interstella too.

Go back to 9gag faggot

Imagine this is not a piece of technology, but a seed, for a much larger being, that when fully grown, would sprawl over an area the size of a small country, while leaching all the organic compounds from the surface; children, trees, even the microbes 100 meters below the soil, everything, would pass through it's digestive system and all that would be left, would be a wasteland.

The bright spot at the center of the image is a super massive black hole.
It's is about 40 million times the mass of the Sun. But the most mind blowing fact, is that the jet you can see in the image is at least 3 times bigger than our own galaxy.