How do I win? How can i steal the Krabby Patty formula...

How do I win? How can i steal the Krabby Patty formula. I've tried so many different fucking ways! Just give me the damn answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SRKkiEI5VM
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc
en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=Security_System_5000
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hire somebody to order a Krabby Patty and give it to you, then use that machine that tells you the recipe

But everyone hates and i have no money. Plus i tried that and that guy got injured (idk).

Have you tried plan Z?

Here you go.

Go get a job, get money, get your wife to ask them and or disguise yourself.

Yes. I even tried plan Y. I didn't even know Y was a letter before that.

What's that? Does it work under water?

Oh yeah you're right.

No. I did 50% of the work to make that damn recipe. That jew crab won't give me my share since i don't have legal proof.

ha ha u look like a penors and balls with that bread xD

How big is it? I have some issues with heavy lifting and with height.

run up on that pussy spongebob with a knife and a ski mask, and torture him until he tells you, you one eyed double nigger

Buy turbo you stupid plankton

What is ponos? Eh, i don't even want to know.

I can't lift a knife big enough to be a threat.

Wote turbo?

so make a robot that can dickbutt

i think it will do the trick

Even if i make a miniature version. It will then be too weak.

My wife will get jellous and leave me.

Become a trap and suck Mr. Krabs' dick, then steal or ask for the formula.

But that's specially adapted fire die underwater life.

Are you kidding!? I can't fit his dick in me. Also that's gay.

like this youtube.com/watch?v=-SRKkiEI5VM

That fire runs on jellyfush electricity. Plus the gunpowder would get wet.

hire a couple a thugs
send them over to break one of his knees
give him 24 hours to cough up
if he don't, break another one
give him 12 hrs
then break another
keep cutting the time in half,
he has six knees

after that, get out the claw cracker, and put the butter on low

if you do this
you'll get your formula

Go order a krabby patty and slide the crab a 100, he wont turn that shit down

He regrows his exo skeleton once a week. He can wait. Also then the cops well notice after a week. Also I'm to poor to hire thugs.

Just make a burger with cheaper ingredients and sell it as an "artisan patty"
Use sand as filler, the locals are bottom feeders anyways.

Sell it at half the price of a krabby patty and advertise it as
"Bigger, Better, and Less Expensive."

That fool Krabs will drop his prices until he can't make a profit.
Once he has to let off all his staff, claim bankrupcy and stop selling the sandburger... I mean, superburger...
Then get a job at the Krusty Krab, after "admitting defeat".

Then after work on the second day, cook and purchase yourself a krabby patty.
Then you take it home to the decive that determines ingredients.

Simple.

Just get nudes of Sandy.

He has before. He litterally has a security system which bars all exits and alarms and red lights. I can't even enter. If i get caught in the system that spine sponge kid will attack me with a spatula.

transfer her A.I. to the robot and give it a pussy

Stop selling chum and make real food you nigger

how does that help?

People are literal crackheads over krabby patties. They can't stop. Plus no one except me has money issues Down here. That Krab litterally adds more zeroes on the prices when someone rich walks in. That jew will never lower the prices.

How does that help? I have a wife.

I won't discuss my sex life. I'm trying to get the Krabby patty recipe.

It probably won't, but at least you could fap your problems for a while.

That's what I'm trying to do. Fuck you chums delicious.

you can fap to it

you don t want Pearl's nudes shes a fucking whale

Holy shit why isn't she dead with that water pressure. Also i have a wife.

tell spot to get a krabby patty and then cut off a little piece before he eats it and analyze it with the machine. easy.

The water didn't got into her helmet, duh.
Yeah, but is your wife hairy and with tits?

He's a fucking idiot.

Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

but he got one before. he can do it again.

No she's a machine her name is k.a.r.e.n. she should be dead from water pressure. Not drowning. Helmet won't help

Kill the crab
have a nanobot poison his food or drink
while he is dead/knocked out
you can take the thing.
if electronic security is a problem use a EMP and fuck up the system with the frequincies.
Use a tool to crack locks/ the safe with the formula.
Use of the cover of night is reccomended.

Don't Tease me simpleton.

They won't fall for it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc

god damnit then build a device that stops time and go get one with ease.

EMP won't work underwater. He's a bottom feeder he has limited resistance to poison. I think he eats money.

That happened. I can't control it.

But one of those security systems that almost destroyed the town and install it on the chum bucket.

B8 him with money into a spike trap

This fucking sadi didnt know writers had to resort to /b for help

What?

I'll go to prison. Plus gravity fed traps don't work well here.

en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=Security_System_5000

The secret is that it's made out of the customers.

Im not a writer. I just want my recipe.

No it's not. I made half of the recipe.

Looks broke to me. Plus why do i need to defend the chum bucket? I already have a probkem with no one entering.

I don't know where he keeps it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Its in a wall safe in his office.
fo' real.
you've been there.

Im not opening any youtube links. Cos im poorfag. That's why i want the formula.

He has fakes. He might be keeping it in his house.

If you ever steal the krabby patty secret formula you must move as far away from Mr Krabs as you can. The ocean is huge you can put so much distance between you and krabs that he'll never go out of his way to find you.

Pretend that you're shutting down your store for good and move far away. Then, hire a local Krab to start flipping the burgers and change the name of your restaurant. Rip a copy of the formula in half and plant it in the house of the new Krab. You start mixing patties with the secret formula and let the new Krab came to work for you so you can say that Krab started putting out patties that taste so good you say thought they "almost" tasted like the krabby pattie formula but not quite.

And that because of this you used some plankton technology to figure out what the formula of those burgers were. Because the water in this new part of the ocean has different minerals in it and will make the meat taste just slightly different. And mr krabs won't be smart enough to cook his own patties there to compare. Plant the other half of the krabby patty secret formula in your formula vault in the restaurant and say it was store policy to keep the other half of the formula at in a secret locker, but when plankton looks in it and gets there the vault is empty.

The only other person Plankton gave permission to go to the vault was the other Krab and he accuses the krab of stealing it and they search the Krabs house and find it. But they can't look at it because it's assumed to be the secret formula of plankton so mr krabs can never compare that recipe with his own. The krab becomes the prime suspect because the only thing more greedy and more likely to steal the formula than Mr. Plankton is another Krab in the fast food business. The krab gets sent to jail Mr Krab leaves and plankton continues to sell the patties forever with a new fry cook.

Thank you this is a great help. But for that to work i first need to get the formula.

Try to seduce his daughter

I have a wife. His daughters a fat whale gold digger. I don't have the money to attract her.