What's your guy's opinion on Canada?

What's your guy's opinion on Canada?

North Mexico, but with cucks instead of rapists

Dunno, never been to India.

That's india.

Nigerians are pretty cool guys for being niggers

Happy white families who burn down cities when hockey team loses

At least we know guys doesn't have an apostrophe, you ignorant, faggot, fuck.

fuckin love it
invented the world's greatest sport
seems like there's a total lack of "DIN DU NUFFIN"ing
and i like the cold

that being said, never been there and i hear it's expensive as shit to live there

They actually got up early the next day to clean up lol

I can confirm this. I wemt to school woth one. They are very proper, speak english well, dress well, and are polite.

Yup. Sounds like us alright boy ill tell you what there, eh?

Canada. America's hat.

> alright boy tell you what there, eh

What in the fuck are you even trying to say?

Seems like a nice country. Clearly a better educated populace than the 'situation' along its southern border.

Admit it. It was a struggle for you to refrain from putting "eh" at the end of that sentence, wasn't it?
How many times did you have to delete it before you posted that?

Canada is to the north there. You might want to re-enter that pic

>salty amerifag tired of living in a 2nd world country rife with dindus and white trash

uh
if you're american
he's saying:
yeah, like totally, you know?

anyway, canada's kinda bumpy out west, flat in the middle, and then a little less bumpy in the east (mosquito country).

cool to frigid up north, variably tolerable to intolerable in the south, and filled one end to the other with some really weird people.

nice people, but totally weird.

You're just jealous you don't get to shoot those niggers like I do

Canada isnt north from there, it's a few thousand miles east or west because that's India.

well... yeah

See, you need of balance. You want enough whites to know it's a nice enough place, but enough blacks and sandniggers to kill indiscriminately

well, there IS that, eh?
nuthin but moose and deer, winged things, and empty beer cans to shoot at up here.

color me green.

according to the chart, that's still 50+ times per minute, which is nearly once per second, so i mean you can see why we make fun

fucking snow niggers

Wait, thats india

>What's your guy's opinion on Canada?

CANADACUCKS NEED A RANGE-BAN

Best thing to do is take a trip to the border down south and camp out with a rifle and night vision goggles. Nobody notices, let alone cares, about a few dead illegal immigrant families.

I heard they shit in the street there.

Sounds about right

I LIKE HOW ALL THE DEGENERATES GET AN EVEN 2 FLIES EACH

It's pretty ok if you can get past the fact that we're the highest taxed nation on the planet. Cost of living in a big city is outrageous.
Lost of immigrants, but we only let them in if they work or own a business.
It gets cold as fuck here sometimes, but you get used to it.

I r8 8/8 m8

FUCK CANADA

From Comedy Centra World News Headquarters in New York, this is....
*bo ba dee pa dew*
...The Daily Show with Tevor Noah

Spot on

too many arabs

>geology fail
That's cleary Norway, faggot OP.

>highest taxed
LIBERAL JEWING INTENSIFIES

You seem to be having trouble grasping the concept of a sphere.

Aboot

this is autism, A:all prairie provinces are the same level of dogshit B:torontonians are ontarians, and vancouverites are from bc and fucking C: dont you fucking dare get me started on the goddamn motherfucking newfies, jeezlus fucking christ they are the meme of memes in this country, braindead fucks the lot of them

Its a great place for Canadians imo... but hey, if you really want to rub your mind penis on facts about Canada, why not google that shit like a bro. Jsyk

A fucking leaf

im canadian and i live in a town of 20. full time job as a plumber, own a house, surrounded by freshwater lakes and natives so unlimited hunting and fishing. good times.

good america

just mind your own business.

>reality of most Canadian attitude

I second this

Canada made a huge, huge mistake Trustin' Jewdeau. When his term is up, cost of living will have doubled.

PEI is a great place to live, we just catch a summerly case of the japs/old people who come to see Anne and eat lobster

one of the greatest places you could ever live. the summers are longer further south. doesn't matter where you live the winters are brutal af. people are nice, hard working and mostly keep to themselves.

And get your asses handed to you by controlled weather systems constantly running up the east coast and jamming into arctic air. Otherwise great place

>filename
fucking idiot,OP you could have at least changed the name

aayyy this too

When did Canada stop using toilets?

this is fucking india you mong. canada is like 8000 miles north.

Who remembers this logo from the DVP decades ago? It looks like a bum.

It looks like India

Yes. It does.

I love some good Canadian tandoori chicken