Transexuals are becoming too realistic, soon they will be indistinguishable from real women...

Transexuals are becoming too realistic, soon they will be indistinguishable from real women. How will we recognize the difference between a real female and a fake one in the future?

all you gotta do is buckle up buckaroo

if they were indistinguishable why would you care?

if you ever seen one of these freaks in real life you will immediately know its a man
dont worry you can still be a faggot we wont judge you

Because they were a guy; they had a dick, and more importantly they do not have ovaries.

And thats bad why?

Because they had a fucking penis you disgusting faggot

plenty of women can't have children. sounds like you're a kissless virgin who for some reason thinks he has a chance of impregnating someone? hilarious, OP.

>Transexuals are becoming too realistic
Nope.

Faggot

Faggot

they won't have any kids with them would be a good tip

Penis.

Um, nut check?

OP it's still gay if they are pretending to be a woman

>soon they will be indistinguishable from real women.
Never.

This thread makes me realize, theres alot of fucking actual homosexuals on this website.

I meant the not having ovaries part

It ain't gay if you can't tell

Newfag

>t. triggered landwhale

hooked a big one here, lads

So you don't get aids if you fuck someone who has aids without knowing they have aids?

ha

if i cant tell i dont care

well to be honest the reason why I care whether or not its distinguishable, is because its doesnt feel genuine. if you want something, but instead get a mock version.. it isnt genuine. So when I want a woman, if I get a woman with a missing dick I kinda think thats gay.

>can't tell they have aids
>gets aids
>doesn't care

uhmm... okay.

>have sex with fewer than hundreds of people
>dont get aids

all fags need to be exterminated

Should it be rape if you have sex with one but they didn't tell you?

3edge5him

Yeah it should be

is this what college dorm life is like? I wouldnt know.

uhmm... okay.