You literally have no argument for supporting Clinton or being anti Trump

You literally have no argument for supporting Clinton or being anti Trump.
Out of Obama, the Bushes, and the Clintons the Clintons are by far the most evil and corrupt.
You are a stupid faggot if you supported Hillary.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vv1GfkEL594

i guess trump is still worried he might lose on the recount, because he's still paying people to astroturf this shit.

as an australian i wish this fucking noise would just go away. really sick of visiting the news blogs and seeing nothing but TRUMP DID THIS, TRUMP SAID THAT, TRUMP HAS NO COCK, TRUMP IS A ALIUM etc

Holy fuck dude, trump won and still with this shit?

>Australia
Why is 99% of Australia all faggot cucks who are so butthurt and flipping shit about trump being a "racist" while islamists are literally fucking everything up in your backyard?

Fuck off Rusky

>hillary is the worst democrat in history
>trump is still worse

no he's not ur a faggot

Poor quality bait is poor quality.

o

not an argument.

Yes he is and you're a fucking subhuman retard to even suggest otherwise.

What kind of president cries about people satirizing him on SNL? Or lies about having said things that were on camera? Or hires a motherfucking white supremacist antisemite to his advisory board?

Trump is objectively unqualified and his voters represent the WORST anti-American traitors this nation has ever know BAR NONE.

THOSE are facts, you fucking piece of shit.

I mean say what you want but look at what hes already doing or not doing you could say. Hes not draining any swamp, just adding more shit. Hes acting like a child because people say mean things to him on the tv. Hes never going to build a wall, because mexico will literally never build that and we cant afford it. Hes keeping Obamacare, or at least parts of it. You literally have no argument for supporting Trump because hes literally a con man and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Yes it is.

I hereby assert that OP is not capable of being as moronic as he purports to be through the evidence of his post content. He is either a drooling literal Downie or he's simply ACTING idiotic to garner negative attention in response.

he hasn't been inaugurated yet you fucking retard

>the Clintons are by far the most evil and corrupt.

What does that have to do with having an argument for supporting them or not?

Your implication is that you cannot support someone if they are evil or corrupt, so have fun proving that dipshit

But his cabinet choices are public, theyre all career republicans who have been abusing the system for years and you idiots are too stupid to see that this was coming. The swamp will not be drained and people were saying that since the very beginning. Hes announced he plans on keeping parts of Obamacare, feel free to look that up. And to be real, if you actually thought that the wall was a good idea youre a bigger retard then my fucking downs cousin who shits himself pretty much once an hour, because thats literally the baitiest thing ive ever heard. "How can we get people to back me based off immigration?" "Sir you can say build a wall, and people will eat that up, despite the fact that we cant feasibly do it." "Its fine my supporters are fucking idiots anyway, it wont matter."

Hillary is a high ranking member of the Khazarian mafia. Also known as the Establishment.