Trump has done it now...

Trump has done it now. He called Taiwan knowing full well it violated the one-China policy (no country can have diplomatic relations with China if it keeps official contact with Taiwan). He is not even President yet and he is destroying relations with our most important ally

But Russia isn't involved in this?

Fuck china

Nice try Hillary

>most important ally
>china
TOP FUCKING KEK

Fuck China!

Trump is saying fuck you to China believing more and more it can tell us what to do, and China is about to start respecting that the US actually has some spine again. He is sending a message that all diplomatic interactions with the US are open to renegotiation based on NOTHING but practical shared interests. You are seeing the formative stages of the most fabulous presidency in history, and fuck you.

well i gotta admit this sounds interesting. china policies are fucked up and pissing on them is pretty good actually.

>>most important ally china
>>important ally china
>>ally China
>>China
this is what it looks like to go full retard when you assume the united states is allied with a communist nation

nigga the first time was enough

its funny because a lot of relation from different countries makes things very cheap in the US. A lot of red neck sister fuckers and mentally ill people don't seen to understand this. Affordable guns, ammo ext. Hate plays a major role in all of this. As long as there is white people around there will always be hate. Blacks attack whites they are niggers. Whites attack blacks they are hero's. Not all whites are like this but most are. Now you will lose a lot more than gain. The uneducated white male didn't think it through. Also trump whats to remove the middles class by higher taxes now if the uneducated white male is middle class they will become trailer trash once again, thanks trump.

kek china is an immoral unchecked capitalistic shithole, it deserves to become a third world piece of shit after we stop buying from them and make our goods through countries with basic human rights. and also china ain't shit for an ally and would stab us in the back in any real war

you sound not white

fucking make me

as in impregnate ur mom?

but you support them buy purchasing their products. You fat americans are so dumb.

when you are Elevendy Brazilian dollars in debt to a country you better be there fucking ally.

Lern 2 politiks.

>most important ally

Here on Sup Forums too, leftist shitposter?

dafuq did i just read

>Called Taiwan(Taiwan called him)
>China most important ally

nice try CTR, I guess you truly do do this for free.

why because I spelled a few things wrong on the post. Auto correct i'm posting on my phone kid but the statement is very true. Don't get it wrong I don't hate anyone I don't like everyone either. That's the problem with the US. If you go to Cali or NYC you don't get removed from locations because who you are BUT if you're in the south you get removed because they don't like the color of your skin. That whole south kindness bullshit isn't true and no i'm not white and am very very proud of what I am.

So simple. Yet so many retards that cannot comprehend this.

why not, your cerebral mass qualifies you for little else.

You mean the corporations somewhat support them by using their cheap ass labor? Every day people don't support China you fucking European piece of shit.

> (OP)
>kek china is an immoral unchecked capitalistic shithole, it deserves to become a third world piece of shit after we stop buying from them and make our goods through countries with basic human rights. and also china ain't shit for an ally and would stab us in the back in any real war
How r u gonna do that if he's planning to deport all the illegal aliens willing to work on a chinese salary