So you guys like Lyanna Mormont... Noted

>So you guys like Lyanna Mormont... Noted.

GRRM just tweeted this.

What will he do to the bear loli?

;_;

>"guys I'm going to do something in the books now about her hahah, remember the books? It's almost out...any day now!"

That's what he meant

We'll find her shitting water at dawn.

Rape
But reverse rape

so basically Lyanna's child actor is getting to write the books now just by giving a better-than-anticipated performance? Noted.

That's LITERALLY what happened with Tyrion too

wildfire cache under Mormont Hall

aw shit the books gonna be all grrrl power fanservice now too

Why does anyone like this girl? She's unrealistically quick on her feet for a child to the point where it's laughable and destroys any sort of realism in any scene she is in. Even worse, she's not even cute.

>What will he do to the bear loli?
Nothing because he isn't writing anything

She's cute as fug.

Looks like a boy with glued on hair.

>boy with glued on hair

hot

poison her pickanick basket

She's not Jorah's daughter is she? I honestly don't know if him and his wife had kids before he was exiled

Oh good, now GRRM is going to add some shitty tumblrb8 characters to the novels and shit up the books too.

>implying the books haven't been shit since AFFC

>shit up the books too

its been a shit long time mate

No, jeor is her uncle so jorah would be her cousin

Well I was holding out hope, friends.

Have Ramsay rape her.

FUCK she's so CUTE bros

His cousin

>What will he do to the bear loli?
nothing because she doesn't exist in the books

Lady Mormont in the books is a huge Brunhilda-type lady currently guarding Asha and Theon in Stannis' camp.

Her "north remembers speech" belongs to other loli from the books named Wylla Manderly

>a lot of the leaks said she was going to be one of the burning flayed bodies on the crosses on the field before the Bolton forces
>see her at Stannis' camp with Jon a few episodes before Bastardbowl
>immediately think the 20 good men are going to make another appearance
>she's at the treat between Jon and Ramsay
>Ramsay says "lol see you tomorrow then"
>oh fuck shes gonna get nabbed during the night
>they don't show her at all after the battle
>they wait until practically the end of the finale before giving her another scene

phew

She's awesome because she just put a room full of oathbreakers on their asses when no one else would come to Jon's aid. All them old whiny faggots got put down by a cute little 10 year old.

RIP Lyanna Mormont

azor lyanna

>add some shitty characters to the "novels"
>and shit up the books too

According to the fatmans lies he's "almost done" with TWOW and it will be out "soon". So technically he can't squeeze any more shit characters into that one. Which leaves ADoS. But its the last book or its never going to come out, who cares.

Or does the "...noted" imply that he's going to kill her off in some brutal unnecessary fashion?

>So you guys like Lyanna Mormont... Noted.
holy fuck she's deader than dead

Lyanna Mormont does exist in the books. She sends the same letter to Stannis that he mentions in the show. The Brunhilda-type is one of her many sisters, Alysane I think, who were all cut from the show.

What a punchable face.

she looks like that kid from that movie lorenzo's oil

Imagine her with a 8 inch strapon. Shit I'm hard right now.

she just has that edge that makes me want to serve her. Like, the way jorah is with dany or brianne is with any fooking stark she comes in contact with. At least jorah kinda makes sense cause he saw her do miracles. But the characters themselves just seem like weak bitches. Lyanna though just has that simple clarity of mission and sharpness of direction.

Lyanna Mormont still exists; she sends the "Bear Island knows no king" letter.

Is there anything wrong with just finding a 12 year old girl cute as a 25 year old male? With absolutely no sexual connotations?

It would be weird if you had sexual connotations

I think young Arya was cute. I don't want to fuck her, but I think she's cute.

No I don't think it's bad. Just don't take it further.

why does she have that stupid accent? Sheesh, speak english WTF

She's from Bear IREland. lol

no it's normal.

>Fun Fact: George R.R. Martin cast the little girl for the role of Lyanna Mormont by himself.

GRRM PEDOPHILE CONFIRMED?

Nothing, I've given up on him writing anymore with the story and I am just going to take the show as canon

No, girls are cute. It's normal. Getting a boner from a 12 year old is also normal on Sup Forums

Dude stahp your hating.

Only output area totally none-sexual entity.

The rest of the male sex thinks she's sexy as fuck

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

MUH LADY
MUH HEART
MUH DICK

TRUNCHBULL INCOMING

MATILDA GOING TO GET BTFO

either way loli is not ruling mormonts in the books and lyanna mormont is likely some old fat lady (seeing from her mother and younger sisters)

unless fat George bends over his canon backwards to fit in Sup Forums continuity

Does she has a tweeter? I wanna ask her some things. Maybe she will give me pictures.

You dense fucker. GRRM is a show writer AND an author. The two are not exclusive talents. He has this shit under wraps.

DUDE YOU'RE STALKER LMAO

>Nigga remembered Lorenzo's Oil

>She's unrealistically quick on her feet for a child

Julius and Augustus Caesar were fucking all kinds of shit up when they weren't much older.

I mean it's not _normal_ but it's not completely unrealistic. And it's in a show with dragons and ice zombies, so forget about realism.

I mostly liked her because it was finally someone pointing out how moronic everyone was acting instead of going along with the plot. She was like a voice for meta-commentary. She could very easily over-stay her welcome but for now it's not too bad.

Apparently he came up with more plot for Osha after seeing Natalia Tena on the show. Pity we have a pretty good idea how that's going to wind up now.

>Why does anyone like this girl?
She has charisma. But you wouldn't understand what that means since nobody likes you.

There's literally nothing wrong with it. Little girls are cute. Only pedos who project their own depravity on others think it's some kind of perversion. And overprotective mothers.

Please. Julius didn't do anything when he was THAT young. Augustus was brilliant, sure, but I think he was also further into his teens when he was shaping Rome behind the scenes.

It is absurd to see a little girl who hasn't even hit puberty tell a room full of men that they're all pussies. Sure, she was "right", but she's just created to be some genius that doesn't make any sense.

Undeserved charisma from a house with no power lead by a child. It's terrible. Also, I'm not sure if that's projection or not but it's definitely wrong.

We watched it in biology like 3 times lol

The resemblance is uncunny

>What a punchable face.
No, THIS is a punchable face.

>Undeserved charisma
Deserve has nothing to with it.

Except it does. It's a shameful house that has has its two last main members banished or sent to the wall. They only had, what was it, sixty fighting men? They're a small nobody who fought with a large somebody, yet that little girl walks around stomping on everyone's nuts because she lucked out and is quicker on her feet than superheros in a Marvel movie.

It just makes for crappy television and story telling to have little kids having major influence, especially when they, as I've mentioned, do not deserve it.

Because the world has gone insane

rip in peace Dacey ;_;

>GRRM basing the books off the show
Hahahahaha I fucking knew it. Bookautists BTFO

>thinks charisma must be earned

>Please. Julius didn't do anything when he was THAT young.

He was starting his moves back then and was regarded well by people who knew him. Obviously nothing compared to what he'd go on to do.

I could have gone for other examples, there are tons of surprisingly young but very successful military and political leaders in history. Plus child prodigies these days in a lot of areas.

TL;DR, the idea of the adolescent being this extended period where a child turns into an adult is a very recent thing in society. Even one hundred years ago you were expected to sort your own shit out by 13 or 14, and it's not like Lyanna Mormont is a three-year-old. She looks like she's in her early teens.

>walks around stomping on everyone's nuts

She has like two scenes. One is getting sweet talked by an old man into helping Jon's war effort and then her pointing out that even though she's a little girl and only had 60 guys to contribute, she still fucking contributed when the rest wanted to hide.

I can't even tell what you're jaded about at this point because you're blowing it way out of proportion.

The only thing that bugs me about that scene is that nobody pointed out the elephant in the room that all the northerners besides Jon and Sansa were either all old as fuck or children, they set up the point that the North is spent from all the way but didn't bother to mention it at all.

Absolutely not. Kids are cute.

>Source: my ass

I don't know if you're fucking with at this point, but it does. People put up with "charismatic" people like Kanye because he has made some amazing songs. He has a reason to think he's hot shit. This little girl has none except for backing a power player (which everyone should have done because Ramsay was comically evil).

I wouldn't say early teens. She looks like she's ten to me. It just doesn't flow right and comes off as very phony speaking. Maybe you're right and there have been kids as young as her who can actually convince a room of adults on a topic, but I'm not sure if it's the actress or writing, but something feels very wrong to me.

I dislike poor writing and poor characters. If by "getting sweet talked" you mean three adults had to come and beg for a handful of men to a cold reception, yeah, okay.

I don't think I'm blowing it out of proportion at all. This girl with no reason to feel cocky other than she gave a couple dozen men to a multiple-thousand army was able to convince adult men to make a man King in the North. It's just sloppy and quick.

It's weird they put that in but cut Maege Mormont shouting "The King of Winter!" in the first King in the North scene.

Why were Bran and Arya portrayed as actual childen early on but this chick gets to be an adult in a kid's body?

>Not linking to the Twitter link
What a faggot

>I don't know if you're fucking with at this point
I'm not. She has charisma while your posts have a repelling effect. It's understandable why you think her charisma is unearned.

>only six months left for fatman to finish writing TWoW before it can no longer be published by the start of the next season
will he make it?

George's bad skills are writing ages was actually kind of solved by the show and one of the few things it did right. Every character was WAY too young in the books to thinking how they were. Wasn't Rickon literally 4? But he got a DIREWOLF?

Then yes they made a big mis-step with this character. Just poor writing.

Yeah sweet baseless argument man. Great talking to you.

>If by "getting sweet talked" you mean three adults had to come and beg for a handful of men to a cold reception, yeah, okay.
>Completely cold and unreceptive, whispering with her advisors after every word
>Until Davos uses his child whisperer powers to appeal to her
>She stops having her advisors whispering in her ear when he talks to her
>It's what convinces her to lend support

If you don't call that being sweet talked, then I don't know what to tell you. And you are completely blowing it out of proportion. You are projecting something onto her that doesn't exist.

>This girl with no reason to feel cocky

You don't need to feel cocky to speak your mind at a meeting. She's the lord of a noble house. It doesn't matter if she's nine or ninety, it demands respect.

I personally have problems with stuff in the last episode because of pacing, I do think it feels sloppy and quick, but not because of this one character who has spoken twice. This character isn't the cause or even emblematic of all the big cliffhangers being shoved together in the same episode and literal months of time being rushed over from scene to scene.

>I don't know if you're fucking with at this point, but it does. People put up with "charismatic" people like Kanye because he has made some amazing songs. He has a reason to think he's hot shit.

You literally have no idea what charisma is. Charisma isn't earned. No one puts up with Kanye's shit because he's charismatic. Many people find him annoying.

Charisma is, by definition, just some intangible quality that a person has that compels devotion.

>if she's nine or ninety, it demands respect.
The other poster thinks she's too big for her britches and needs to be taken down a notch.

Isn't rape the standard? And a 12-year-old rape seems like the edgy shit these hacks would shit out.

It doesn't matter because his books are not relevant anymore.

Because bran and arya were kids living with their parents in a big castle.
Lyanna has been put in charge of a whole house at a young age so she's obviously matured quickly.

I don't know why everyone is so pissed at her convincing all the northeners. She was right and said it, she just shamed all the lords into realising their position.

And I'm saying that speaking your mind at a meeting when you're the lord of a noble house isn't that big for her britches. He only thinks that because speaking his mind publicly is unfathomable to him.

Except not at all.

How do you not feel this character is very responsible for it being sloppy and quick? You say she only spoke twice, but both of those times were to save a shitload of screen time. Her first scene makes her out to be a character who apparently deserves respect, despite Mormont being a shameful house with low force numbers. Then, her second scene she is conveniently the one to convince an entire room to worship Jon as King in the North (way to dodge the Manderly plot entirely) because of her very small commitment.

If that's not sloppy and quick I don't know what is.

Yet many others defend him because of his accomplishments. People who are "charismatic" without a real reason to be are considered cocky and and have no problem being hated for the undeserved sense of publicity and power. This girl is one of those kinds of people. I know "charismatic" guys who are hollow and have no reason to be. It's very easy to see through the image.

>so she's obviously matured quickly
Riiiigght
Any old excuse you can think of, huh? This has never been stated or implicated, it's just your headcanon to explain away bad writing.

>Already killed Dacey in the books
God fucking damn it George, stop killing Mormonts.

>charismatic" without a real reason to be are considered cocky
Not poster but you still don't grasp what charisma is.

Since GRRM likes to take inspiration from history, how about a certain assassin crawls through a sewer and shoves a red-hot poker up her ass?

I'm hoping that it's all a giant hoax. The books are already pretty much ready and they just planned to release them after the show ends.

The first one of them is going to come out in time for the christmas of 2018 and the last on on the summer of 2019.

the books are no longer canon
nobody cares about books anymore

Yes, charm. It's pretty simple. Problem is this character has no concrete reason to be capable of any charming or influence. She's "tough" with very little reason to be. It's hollow charisma. It doesn't make sense.

>mfw faggots on Sup Forums arguing about what charisma is

She marries an honourable lord and they live in peace and happiness for the rest of their lives?

While secretly being king jon's mistress

>The plot for the books is nowhere near done, that GRRM has time to actually add more "character" to Lyanna Mormont

Can we now accept that he's just a hack writing for shock value?

No.