Why do people hate this so much? The music videos suck but the music is excellent, I love the sound

Why do people hate this so much? The music videos suck but the music is excellent, I love the sound.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYJUx0TobqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go suck the moons dick if you love it so much

Might as well listen to deafheaven

but deafhaven is fucking trash

It's a blatant ripoff of Sunbather; an inferior one at that.

So it's a watered down version of a watered down for indiefags blackgaze album.

i'd say it's superior

eh, happyhouse is a good song, but other than that it's nothing special.

>implying memeheaven was the first band to play this kind of music

It has nothing to do with that, it's the fact that the album itself is a clear copy of Sunbather. Even the name "Moonlover" sounds like someone sat down and thought, what's the exact opposite of Sunbather.

I lost complete respect for this when their act of being Chinese without names got revealed that they were just US citizens and had old bands in US and shit. Hate it every single time when I see this cover.

wait they said they were Chinese?

it's good, people have shit taste.

it's good. maybe they tried to rip off Sunbather, but they didnt do a very good job, they dont sound that similar.

le edgy music for people who dabble into harsher metal only

how is this even " edgy" music?

its so postured and heavy-handedly perverse thats its just music made for edgelords who wanna stand out but never are full on metal fans

10 out of 10 album art

Yeah just google Ghost Bath china and there's even a notion on the wiki page about it.

why would they do that? like shit

Moonman, Moonman can't you see

And I lost all respect for charles manson when he murdered (but not really) a shit load of people. Doesn't mean I can't like his music though.

I don't hate it, it's just bland.
There's a million other Austere clones making this same brand of sanitised atmoblack.

UNDERRATED

K-K-K

Manson's music is cool BECAUSE he kinda-murdered a bunch of pigs.

>they dont sound that similar.

>Dream House
>Happyhouse

You're probably right

Sound like a sloppier and more bland version on Sunbather, which is already a album that runs mostly on novelty so...

you have worse taste then them apparently

What is this?

Not really. If I had heard his music before I heard about the person, I'd like it just as much.
youtube.com/watch?v=MYJUx0TobqI

what's the novelty?

Mainstream Darkgaze,

>go to their bandcamp
>there is no option to get the digital only version of their album
>you have to get a physical release
This kind of shit is what drives people to piracy.

literally just downloaded it

might as well listen to both.

update
it's pretty good so far

Ghost Bath - Moonlover

They really don't, GB are more rooted in DSBM while Deafheaven are more based on post-rock/screamo and more recently classic extreme metal.
I agree GB totally hounded Sunbather'a success though.