How come The Jesus and Mary Chain isn't considered to be in the same stratosphere as The Beach Boys and the Beatles...

How come The Jesus and Mary Chain isn't considered to be in the same stratosphere as The Beach Boys and the Beatles? They're better than both.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ChADh1zt5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lMAO NO

The Beach Boys fucking suck.

Jesus and Mary Chain are great, one of my favorite bands. I'd say they are a lot more similar to the Beach Boys than the Beatles. But both Beach Boys and Beatles paved the way for the existence of bands like Jesus and Mary Chain.

Pleb

>Pleb
Defend this. You can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ChADh1zt5I

Corny music for corny people.

Beatles made some exceedingly corny music at points in their career too.

I didn't say they didn't.

They never released music as bad as what the Beach Boys released.

The Jesus and Mary Chain certainly never released music so lame.

Yet J&MC never released anything close to the best Beach Boys and Beatles music.

Nice try though

Again The Beach Boys are fucking garbage and aren't on the same plateau as JAMC.

I think what's important is their high quality material is timelessly well done and set a high bar for pop music. Every band makes some missteps.

>Pet Sounds and Smile, what's that?

It's fucking cheesy music for 65 year old white women who do the Electric Slide at all-inclusive Florida resorts.

Middle of the Road garbage.

How so?

Please use music theory terminology to illustrate your point.

I'm picturing this bow-legged loser waddling through town with a Hawaiian shirt tucked into cargo pants whistling God Only Knows with his hands and his pockets and a Casio watch on.

I'm so thankful to have the self-awareness not to do shit like listening to The Beach Boys

@ 71425480
please put effort into your bait

>I'm picturing
Ooops you didn't seem to answer the question

Try again.

Also tell me why the drums on Psychcocandy sound like shitty butt

>I'm so thankful to have the self-awareness not to do shit like listening to The Beach Boys
How do you know they're bad if you've never listened?

Do you also play bingo at the volunteer fire department on Tuesday nights and watch PBS?

See
Terrible band. Dreadful music.

Lol, they have such an edgy name. Terrible

See

>edgy
i don't think you know the meaning of that word

It's funny that you think Pet Sounds and Smile are better or worse than any of the rest of their awful music.

>lol 60s pop with distortion is way better than actual 60s pop

What the fuck do you think it means? It means that Jesus fucked his own mother and was his own dad

Whoops!

Seek mental help

Lol you faggot. Take it out of the plastic sleeve first

I'm 27 and self-employed.

Which is probably why I also don't listen to music for people without a set of testicles.

Calling twitch streaming "self-employment" is pretty embarrassing

End MOR music now.

this is a right tune wys

Awful troll job.