Been debating this dumb girl for like 30 min and im bored

Been debating this dumb girl for like 30 min and im bored

Dubs will be next reply

Tell her niggers tounge my anus

Let's put our differences aside and fuck...

roll

Reroll

You disgusting fat pig, get a life

uh-oh

do it

Enough with this race talk. Are you down to 69? If not it's cool, but I figured I would at least ask.

Lmao i feel bad she is kinda chunky

nudes and i might take back what i said

Say: send me that loose cunt im done talking to you

why is it wrong to see the world through filters, when you put a filter on your own picture? you pig

I'm so sorry, my friend grabbed my phone and typed that, I actually think you're really pretty. Do you want to meet up?

AYY

Rollllllll

faggot stop trying to live your fantasies
if dubs:
would you be okay if i photoshopped ur head to my dog in the bath tub and masturbated to it?

But seriously. Why haven't we fucked yet?

Rollolol

im that fag, still ROLL FOR THIS

Oh boy she hasnt typed and read it 2 mins ago

>wow
Come on we need more trigger words

Roll for this

Can you send me a pic of your pussy plz. My mom thinks I'm a faggot and threatening to kick me out.

roll

Not a nerve... just posted this convo on reddit and based on your grotesque picture thats what they gave me.. Also wanna fuck like the wild boar you are?

Omfg go for this OP

winrar

Double doubles. God has spoken.

that's fukin bootiful

you gotta send that on OP

So you are writing in English and it's 4am according to your phone. That means you're in the same timezone as me but there are no English-speaking countries in my timezone.

Stop with these fake text messages fucking fagget

Looool shes mad

Fake.As.Fuck

tits and sammich or GTFO

>countrys
>more worth then yours
>bias is to strong

You're both retards. Tell her to fuck you so you can have a window-licker kid together.

the dubs have spoken

make her mad again then ignore her reply.

will make her even more mad.

I'm sorry for acting that way. I was beginning to get passive aggressive because we've talked about this way too long and my patience to keep talking about this has run thin and just don't really feel about talking about it anymore for now. I don't like how tense and personal this conversation was getting. I would rather we just discuss our views in ways that are healthier and more productive. At this point it doesn't matter who is right, conversations with moods like this just don't feel healthy for our relationship. I'm going to go to bed now and think about you naked. Have a nice night.

rolll

roll

Utter. Fucking. Degeneracy.

Man I knew you were trolling

GL getting replies to that in the middle of the thread instead of the OP

Ayy we called it. Fucking sherlock user over there cracked the case.

Absolutely disgusting

OP's a faggot

Winrar!

The last time you got a piece of ass your finger ripped through the toilet paper

Faggot

Ask her for Two number nines, a number 9 large, a number 6, with extra dip, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Oh man she sent this now it was worth it

Look here, there's only one thing to equalitly, it doesn't mean that everyone is the same, it means that there are differences (yes racial, gernders and so on) which make it hard to be equal. We have to accept differences to be equal, we have to talk about it too.
Just because genetically speaking niggers are bound to be less smart on average, doesn't mean that every nigger is dumb, just like on average jews are more intelligent, doesn't mean every jew is intelligent.
I judge every person individually, with the premissis of what is the standard.

Oh damn that was a good one hahaha

Ay you son of a bitch OP i got dubs now you tell her "The last time you got a piece of ass your finger ripped through the toilet paper"

Wow, if I were to take the mental capacity you have and energize it I may be able to warm a biscuit. Indeed, you have struck a nerve. A nerve so shallow and so full of disgust for all woman kind that you, should be ashamed. My official standing is that all of this shit started with suffrage. In fact, I have started an online petition to repeal it. I may have had a childish moment referring to your baby-maker as loose indeed, it is not. The only things loose on you are your mouth and your marbles. I understand some of this may be hard to comprehend and you will need to look some words up. In fact while you're at it, learn to use spell check. I hope you can view this as constructive criticism and grow from the experience.

You sure got us

one day she'll get raped by a gang of niggers, then she'll change her mind.

don't worry OP

Lol

Post the full size pic

ffff

cuckold

fucken ew

>
Fuck, I worked hard on this.

no

Fuck me.

Post the fucking tits when you're done fapping in the shower

you cunt