Should Joanna let Grimes sing over her instrumentals?

Should Joanna let Grimes sing over her instrumentals?

There's a reason Grimes doesn't get features.

she should make me a sandwich

with pickles

What reason?

Overshadowing the main artist?

not a team player

>mods are banning people for 24 hours for saying "grimes' music is shit"
>meanwhile grimesfaggots are spamming 4 threads about her and the mods arent doing jack shit even though that's explicitly against the rules
Sup Forums's mods should kill themselves 2bh

beats me

>mods are banning people for 24 hours for saying "dirts sounds are excrement"

prove it

>Should Joanna let Grimes sing over her instrumentals?
no. this will never happen. the way joanna likes grimes is entirely patronizing. shes being nice.

>having a negative opinion about grimes is against the rules!!!!

You have to question the intelligence and heterosexuality of anyone who listens to Grimes fruity faggot music.

She only collabs with people she sleeps with. But she did a ton, doldrums, bleachers, mc, bloodpleb etc.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

my dog likes grimes

we're having him put down

Against what rules, dumbass? Yours?

>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand
These threads are on topic, so fuck off whiny troll.

you made the right decision

Spam is against the rules too, dipshit.

>the way joanna likes grimes is entirely patronizing. shes being nice.
Really? She likes her for real:
>I find her so compelling and so unlike anybody else and so incredibly talented, skilled, and fun. I love her.

That's sounds patronizing to you only if you're an autist.

>Please try to keep duplicate topics to a minimum by always searching for an old or active thread before posting a new one. Do not post a continuation of a thread until the bump limit is reached.
hurr dee durr durr i just came here from reddit yesterday not liking grimes is against teh rules pls updoot for le reddit gold

Grimes fans need to be put down.

You weren't banned only for that. Count also the endless rule breaking posts of yours BEFORE that. Stop hating her, autist.

the truest thing ive read today

these are like the same things i would say about someone who was literally retarded.
>shes an inspiration to us all

I question your mental health for saying such crap. Seek help.

>You weren't banned only for that.
LITERALLY the only post I made that night but w/e

That is not spam. It's a different thread.
This is not a duplicate thread. Piss off.

You must be a literal autist if you believe that. If people said that to you and you're indeed a real autist, it doesn't mean the same thing applies in that situation too (Joanna praising another artist).

>That is not spam.
Wrong.

>This is not a duplicate thread. Piss off.
on what fucking planet is another fucking grimesthread about a fucking inispid topic "muh johanna newsom endorsment" that you tards never stfu about deserving of its own fucking thread? its fucking grimes, its the same topic. how the fuck would this have not been at home in your other thread?

just stop replying to them. they have a mental illness

btw this is my last reply

haha love how you ask him to prove it but then hedge your bets by typing dirts instead of grimes and excrement instead of shit just in case. faggot.

Sounds a bit patronizing to me, but I don't know the context or how JN talks. She might be given to fruity hyperbole. Taken at face value, the words come off a bit insincere.

But you rock, user, you really rock. You do. You're the best, the absolute best. I trust your judgment in these matters because you're the best and everyone just loves you to bits.

It's a Joanna Newsom thread with Grimes mentioned in the OP. It's not a duplicate, idiot. If you're allergic to Grimes, that's your damn problem.

It's not patronizing, autist. Read it:
>Interviewer: What young artists do you feel an affinity with? I heard you're a Kendrick fan.
>Joanna Newsom: I loved the latest Bjork album, I'm excited about the idea of Grimes. I haven't wrapped my head around the record. I find her so compelling and so unlike anybody else and so incredibly talented, skilled, and fun. I love her. I met her in LA a few months ago, she told me something along the lines of, "I grew up listening to your music". I will say, it made me feel really old for about five minutes, then it made me feel really happy. I was like well, I guess I'm old now, but that's okay because this awesome and amazing young musician likes my music and said that it was special to her when she was younger, so that's great.

who's forcing you to browse these threads? who's stopping you from creating threads about artists YOU want to discuss? do you really believe that if there were less grimes threads all the people in them would magically start discussing your type of content?

Terrible vocals

>splitting hairs
back to your containment thread faggot
>who's forcing you to browse these threads?
hey I just come to Sup Forums to discuss music, and the topic at hand seems to always be grimes for some reason. So I come into the threads and share my opinions on grimes, which is that shes shit

its really quite simple

Careful with the insults, faggot.

Sounds even more condescending and superior from that quote. Here's an idea though: how about you go and entirely fuck yourself, you fucking waifufagging cuck beta cocksucking girl.

user, trolling is against board rules. Don't troll and you won't get banned.

>you have no idea what a troll is, just stfu please thanks
it is trolling, while still being your opinion.
But you see user No. 71426141, it is a wrong opinion, one that should not be allowed to exist.

Which would explain why no one probably ever talks to you more than once irl.

user, trolling is against board rules.