The Leftovers

What was her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLSH-81yT7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

menopause.

Her husband liked poop

She had nothing and dedicated her existence to the happening

i enjoy how the central mystery in this show is essentially the same as the one in L O S T
that is, why is everyone a fucking asshole for no reason?

to be fair that's the central mystery in life as well

her character was breaking the 4th wall, and very upset that she was cast in such a shitty show.

Plebfilter

reminder:
Leftovers + LOST + Les Revenants = L kiƱo

I've got a question about this show people seem to really like it and I find it full of more fucking holes than Murphy in robocop.

My question is for the big plot point of the second season the 3 girls drive from infront of kevin home to the lake. Kevin who watches them drive away goes into his home probably has a few conversations with his daughter and nora goes to sleep becomes crazy kevin goes to the old black guys house has a conversation with him grabs a cinder block then goes to the river and beats the girls there.

What?!

just let the mystery be, bro

That's a pretty big hole my friend. Literally made everything in the show worthless to me.

This

I'm like 4-5 episodes into this show. Started watching it 2 days ago and it is absolutely fucking retarded. Will it get better? Does the preacher blow all that money on hookers and coke will I just be let down?

*parp*

it's the best show on television right now unless you're an emotional pleb

at least stick it through til you get to the 2nd season

Will any of this dumb shit make sense by season two? Everything just seems like a complete blur right now. I'm not sure if that one guy is actually real or if the cop is hallucinating and he's the one actually going full out KKK on those dogs. And what's the deal with those retards that refuse to speak? I don't know man this show is starting to remind me of the 4400 or some shit. I'm just hoping it picks up and gets really fucking good.

if you're watching the show waiting for it to fit things neatly into place like a finished puzzle you're going to be frustrated and irritated

if you literally just let the mystery be and enjoy the show for the feels you'll love it

the season 1 opening credits were a mistake.
season 2's is beautiful and what should have been:

So basically the show is shit and I should drop it. Thanks for saving me from wasting another 7 hrs familia.

how very assburger of you

rule of thumb, when things are going good for the preacher it's only a matter of time before everything goes to hell

the anticipation of you waiting for that moment is everything

>i enjoy how the central mystery in this show is essentially the same as the one in L O S T
>that is, why is everyone a fucking asshole for no reason?
>to be fair that's the central mystery in life as well

Not for no reason. Because they have been hurt / someone was an asshole to them.

nope you won't like it if you don't like it already