Alright Sup Forums, Im tired of being a hard working citizen...

Alright Sup Forums, Im tired of being a hard working citizen. How do I become a millionaire in the next 5 years besides investing in stocks?
>Pic related
>Can become millionaire in Runescape in 5 days, why cant I do the same irl in 5 years
>inb4 cannonballs
>inb4 wildy bait

Do slayer irl

poker

>tfw cant find slayer master anywhere around me already tried

>besides stocks
Nigger, I work in that field, you won't get to millions without having shit tons of money to your name first.

I do not have a big enough start up to get real gains + I am bad at card games. I need a scheme that isnt in the shape of a pyramid.

"herbs"

Exactly why I said I cant do that

Too many white wanna be thugs in my area to make gains off grimey :(

Sell drugs. U can start small and use profits to buy more stock.

Pick Flax

Legal gains. The drug market is too satch. Why would someone wanna buy from me than the guy down the street.

Only if there is Almond Milk involved

Because you'll be selling drugs with a side of blow jobs. Every 8th purchase nets the purchaser a free ass pounding

>tfw local dealers give blowjobs for half that rate, I could never compete

Cut yews

Well, now you're just looking for excuses to not suck dick and get fucked in the ass. How are you going to progress? Sacrifices have to be made if you want to be successful

why do you even want to be a millionaire ?

All the perks are to be seen as a tool and everyone kiss your ass but inside hate you and try to bring you down.

Just learn a skill, become good at making something -- anything. And make it and/or teach others to do it.

I think I made it clear that I do not want to be a hard working citizen

In fact, id just want the money so I didnt have to do anything. I could just buy an alright house, wear normal cloths, and have a normal life. But instead I wouldnt have to worry about money. Could chill out and not be stressed like every working class person.

Work really hard in school

Graduated. Not going to college as thats only a trap here in 'Murica. I refuse to go thousands in debt for a piece of paper that doesnt guarantee me a high paying career

Alright motherfucker, here's what you're gonna do. 1. Buy an artist's cap, and wear horribly matching clothes. 2. Find the closest thing to you 3. Turn it on it's side 4. Make up a bullshit explanation about why it means something 5. Write your signature at the bottom 6. Sell it for millions to rich people who want to feel smart

Well, OP seeing as you're a faggot, and you need all the help you can get I'll tell you what it'll take in the stock market to become a millionaire in 5 years.

You have to maintain at least a %5/mo average over 5 years. That's a little better than Warren Buffet. If you can do that combined with buying on Margin which is risky you can achieve millionaire status even faster.

Day trading seems pretty hard to do unless you already have capital. Long term investments are do-able as long as you invest in the companies that will out perform.

If you want to learn how Buffet does it, then read his mentor's book, The Intelligent Investor. It was written by Benjamin Graham but Warren Buffet came along later and edited parts of it.

Alternatively you can work a job at $40k/yr and invest 50% of that and live off of $20k. You could potentially become a millionaire with averaging 2%/mo in the stock market in about 5 years while also buying on Margin.

Good Luck!