Good evening, Anonymous! Sorry I'm late to open the doors! I had some donations to attend to in the back

Good evening, Anonymous! Sorry I'm late to open the doors! I had some donations to attend to in the back.

Anyway...

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETS (dubs, trips, etc.) can request a tarot reading from me.
>Ask for a general reading, or suggest a topic, or ask a question for the cards! The more information I have about what you want to know, the more informative your reading might be.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, or made up name) for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens if they're available. You can receive fortune cookies even if you don't GET!
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>I ask that you don't donate readings to people who weren't seeking them, or to people whose questions are better suited for mundane advice.

>Patience and love! It takes a while to write up readings, and if I have a lot of requests you may be waiting a bit. Hang out with us while you wait!
>If it seems like I missed you, feel free to remind me.
>Leave internet drama at the gate, please!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1THRmanTGTZ
steamcommunity.com/id/Motherfuckingd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evening

Oh, hello thread.

Evening

Everyone is on the touhou r34 thread.

Ah, there it is.

Hello thread

-Sweet Roll

bump

Hi! Not sure what this is tbh

Also its a late night. Not sure if people will show up.

well you can get a tarot reading now. Thats what we do here for dubs

Do I need to rewrite the instructions? They seem pretty clear to me but I get that all the time...

Still cold.

It's like everyone ignores the first post for some reason.

They can do whatever they like... except for say "Reimu didn't make a thread on Monday!" Whatever happens, happens.

I believe the user went tl;dr

-Sweet Roll

Thread was so late I made one of my own

Sup

Hi i'm zack, i'd like a tarrot reading please!

I couldn't take such a thread right now, so I'll stay here.

To be perfectly honest I never read them either.
Too green.

>zack has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Silver", "19".
first cookie of the night is good for once

I come from /waifu/ because why not.

Show me your magic, Reimu.

ill take a reading please

They look longer than they used to be

Here, you might need this

-Sweet Roll

thanks! anything else i should do at this point?

hi im Sleepy id like a tarrot card reading general would be fine

Hello everybody! It's ya boi, nep nep, I'll be around if anyone needs advice!

I'm Rosie, could I get a tarot reading please? ^^

They sure do!
Back then I'd wake up early, open Sup Forums's catalog, see a Reimu thread with 'could you keep me company, anonymous?' or something on page 10 with one or two replies, and when I'd click it the thread was already gone.
Happened a number of times too.

How do I become a functional thing?

Well, we finally got a decent blanket of snow yesterday

I'm certain it will worsen soon

-Sweet Roll

Can I have a Tarot reading please.
Name is Phifer.

Tell me my destiny, user.

Tarot coming up!

>Six of Cups
>Queen of Wands
>Nine of Swords

The near future sees you enjoying a nostalgic, childish activity with a girl who is

>intelligent
>warm
>hardworking

And then... developing feelings for her and pining for her for a few months or more. Oh well, it could have been worse, trust me!

Hey Reimu, can I get a relationship reading?

>mfw didn't have problems with winME

wait for reimu to get to the reading now that you got dubs

>Sleepy has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Grey", "34".
uhh wear more grey and it might get better before the end of the year

>Rosie has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Cyan", "84".
congrats you have good luck

>Phifer has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Love", "68".
seems you'll have good luck in your love life

Here you go

-Sweet Roll

>King of Cups
>The Sun
>Fortitude

Well, it looks like you're going to be King in the near future. Not literally, of course, but you have many victories ahead of you. You're blessed with Fortitude (Strength), probably mental but maybe physical too. Show us your gains!

I meant to give you these

>714253955

-Sweet Roll

I've already told you, as far as I see you seem highly functional, Me-tan!
Rolling for you. (You need a GET)

>could you keep me company, anonymous?

It looks like I missed out on keeping her company..hmph.

Thanks reimu. -phifer
Does the lucky number apply for lottos.

if you want to try it as a lotto number then sure go for it

I placed an order for a tablet... I don't want to become a tablet osu player and I suck at drawing so I'm not sure how much use its actually going to see.

I'm going to sound really dumb, but... What's a GET? I'm new here so I don't know the words

That's not in this thread, don't you go trying to pull a fast one on me!

Oh wait, you got dubs anyway. Tch.

>The Chariot (Reversed)
>Three of Pentacles
>Knight of Cups

You lose focus and slack off in one of your talents, most likely because of a blossoming romance. It's not all bad, but try not to let it screw up your life path too much. Relationships don't all last, after all.

>Eight of Swords (Reversed)
>Knight of Wands
>Two of Swords

Sadly, you can expect either a betrayal or at the very least unexpected aggression to pop up soon. Your instincts in this situation will be vitally correct, and afterward there will be "armed peace" for a while with neither side being sure of the other one's intentions.

those are the only things a tablet is good for.

Eyyy, you play osu! too?

What kind of tablet? Drawing or an ipad-like one?

Hi Reimu!
Hello guys!
It snowed here yesterday!

Mantis

A get is matching numbers at the end of the post, the more numbers, the more valuable it is

and saying this because it's obligatory

lurk moar, user

-Sweet Roll

I do, currently I can manage horrible clears on 4.5 star songs sometimes. 1.1k pp

Teh drawing kind. Huion 680s, but the description on the page said 580. Either one seems fine so I ordered it anyway.

Ooh, what kinda tablet?
I've got an intuos pen & touch thing, the windows drivers sucked back whe I was using that. You can use it like a huge trackpad.

Lurk more

I could point at you and laugh, but Reimu would punish me, you see the number on the top right of each post? Those digits, if the last two numbers are the same, say, a pair of 2's, those are dubs.

I'm garbage at osu! so I just do Osu! mania, but im not opposed to trying to fail with friends

Hiya Nep!
How goes it?

~Mantis

I messed up, I've been getting a lot of dubs this thread, but I keep on messing up links

-Sweet Roll

Welcome, user!

Mantis

GET stands for Great Eastern Tarot. It's a mythical card you must collect four power stones to have a chance of obtaining.

Rolling for general tarot reading

Huh, doesn't seem too bad on paper.
I hope it's decent, wacom needs some serious competition in the market.

Can you at least do 3 stars on standard osu?

roll

I hardly did standard osu!, so I guess I'll check real quick, why?

Because I'd be super bored doing anything below that. Also I'm absolute shit at any of the other osu modes.

Was I the one that hooked you up to Osu? If so... I'm sorry...
I'm doing ok, a bit sleepy, what about you?

Let it GOOOO, LET IT GOOOOOO

I am fine doing whatever you want to do, even if im fucking up consistently

CHEKKED!

I'm good!
I got a few things to do,
So I will be in and out, here tonite.

No, Box got me to try osu. You don't play games to begin with.
It was actually one of the games I hated on before that.

Your singing sucks!

Nah I don't want to do stuff you can't handle. The first time they got me to play they threw me into a 4 star song and I couldn't do anything. Got revenge now because I got the same person to give up on a 4 star that I've cleared before.

I just enjoy playing with friends :/

I wish I played Osu, I would play with you user!

Do I have you on steam?

I wonder why Frozen is still going strong (how many?) years since it's release.

They are squeezing every last cent out of that movie, they just need to (redacted)

-Sweet Roll

vocaroo.com/i/s1THRmanTGTZ

Ayy roll

Nickname: TooCancer

I'm fred fredburger, i think i added you

Fuck, I wish I still had my laptop...
Hey, Hikari!!
Sure, it seems like it's going to be a slow noche anyways.

Didn't you say you played it before? I kinda wanted to ask why you'd stopped but it'd sound like I want you to play again. WHICH ISN'T UNTRUE.

No idea who you added but it wasn't me

steamcommunity.com/id/Motherfuckingd/

Here add me now

It was good, and that's what they do to things that are good. They milk it until everyone hates it.

Hah!

Blah blah, pic, blah.

>TooCancer has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "31".

Hey Fred! How're you holding up today?

I did, years ago. I can't play it and don't want to spend absurd amounts of time getting better at it and in the meantime feeling like a huge failure because everyone else is a hotshot. ;~;

I don't have bad memories or anything!

No Alice cooking thread?

I'm doing good today, I've been super busy since I started my new job, but it seems to slowing down so i can start relaxing

Ah, understandable. I just played it for a few minutes a day at first. It didnt' really catch on until I found myself improving and enjoying being able to do things I couldn't do before. If any other game made me say I'm bad as much as osu does I would've stopped playing.

You think that's bad, the person who got me to play it for the first time... once typed a message to me using a convoluted program while she was playing...

When I say convoluted, I mean... we were using a mutual drawing board type thing and there was a special program you could use to type letters into it, but it took more steps than sending an IM for example.

I still have no idea how she managed that, but it made me so salty I never asked...

fellow osu players on Sup Forums

by god, i never thought id see the day.

I... Hikari...

Reimu!
Can you get ME a cyanide pill?

I had a short experience with osu

It was years back, when I was in highschool, someone had it and they were kind enough to let me copy it on one of the school computers

I only had access to a handful of songs, but I enjoyed it

There was also one song there that I really enjoyed, until I eventually forgot the name and what it sounded like, until tonight, which was when I finally remembered and had a listen

It still sounds awesome

-Sweet Roll

Oh yeah, finding relaxtime after a long period of busy times.. whatcha do when you end up relaxing?

So do you still play it lots?

Uwa. Like a dictation program to message you? Haha.. That is so hardcore.

Somehow I imagine Seija doing this.

osu was popular on Sup Forums

Y-Yes?

You never know.
Sometimes, it takes people awhile to trickle in.

Mantis

Wait, I forgot the most important part... she did that... without missing a single beat on a 4 or 5 star song. I'm getting salty again just thinking about it.

catch up on youtube and play games

Just in case any of you missed it.

cooking threads are on fridays

My name is Mr. user.
Let's see if I can get a tarot reading.

I thought you were gone. Anonymous has been desperately searching for you, ya know.