Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

>Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

bump

bump

You try to diminish people talking about how perfect you are and how of a pussy-hunter you are, when you actually do this because of your own insecurities.
bang

Thanks for listening? Fucking imbecile, are you a song? GTFO With your old shit, degenerate cunt.

not true

Wow fuck you john

u mad bro?

Why bump you fucking retard?

checkt

>666

Is this who Satan is?

yes

Great.

You did good.

gj

r u from jersey shore

yes

Devil trips BEGONE SATAN

FUCK YOU JOHN

never

Why does this guy keep making these threads?

Newfag detected

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

seriously people like you piss me off fucking so much. have you ever worked for anything in your entire life? i bet all the people that come in contact with you irl think you're a fucking douchebag

This is bullshit

YOU FUCKING NORMIES HAVE FUCKING EVERYTHING

JUST GO

FUCKING THIS

yup

Bro its just a prank calm down. Also you are a beta cuck and it's easy to tell. Everyone see it.

What are you saying?
I love jerking off to japanese hentai (especially lolicons).
I haven't got a GF because real women are bitches, not as my wifu, she loves me.
I bet you belive in god, so go to pray stupid faggot.
Ah sport is for moron, we are not in the Middle Ages

Last time I checked jersey shore got cancelled 5 years ago

last time I checked you were a fuck head 5 years ago

I can't believe that there is someone that is so pathetic that they would post this 6 year old played out shit. Why do you have this pasta saved? ffs go to bed you pathetic piece of garbage.