I'm thinking of buying my own plumbus, does anyone have any advice for a first time buyer?

I'm thinking of buying my own plumbus, does anyone have any advice for a first time buyer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mine broke yesterday, i also need to know a reliable place to buy from (inherited an early 1950s model from my grandpa)

Floom the shleem when you use it for the first time

Wow that must suck, I've heard that the 50's model is pretty hard to come by these days.

FLIBBITY FLOBBITY BOOGITY WOOGITY ABBLE DABBLE ZABBLE THIS ISN'T A DIRECT COPY OF THE FINGERBOX MEME

sage

Everyone has a plumbus in their home. First they take the dingle bop and they smooth it out with a bunch of schleem. The schleem is then...repurposed for later batches.
They take the dingle bop and they push it through the grumbo, where the fleeb is rubbed against it. It's important that the fleeb is rubbed, becasue the fleeb has all the fleeb juice.
Then, a schlami shows up, and he rubs it...and spits on it.
They cut the fleeb. There's several hizzards in the way.
The blamfs rub against the chumbles, and the...plubis, and grumbo are shaved away.
That leaves you with...a regular old plumbus.

It comes with instructions

Good, I was kind of worried that I would fuck it up right after I bought it.

what a huge faggot

i have owned a plumbus for 7 years now i gotta say i am really satisfied with it

I'm just afraid that wit my busy schedule, I won't have time to use it. Is it portable enough to store in a car?

how the hell have you been getting by without one?

Try having more of a personality than the culture shit you consume

Sure! You can put the plumbus wherever you like the most! Try to keep one in your kitchen, tho, keeps away the dark plumbuses

what is a plumbus?

I usually sleep in my car, I'm afraid that my house isn't safe without a plumbus.

should i get a plumbus for the office?

Yes you are, considering this wasn't funny before and it's still not funny and now it's also not creative

Weird shit from nick and morty

Nothing, what's a plumbus with you?

i have no idea what the hell that is... Does it go into the anus?

keep your plumbus away from your dogs testicles, we had a late night ER visit and a lot of explaining to do

look at this jackass

I had my boss confiscate mine, so it depends.

keked because so fuckn stupid

If a schlami ever contacts you claiming he participated in making your plumbus, do NOT tell him where you live.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

between them and the eye-hole man, ive had to replace 8 windows and a screen door since march

That sucks, did you at least get a taste of those eye holes?

i got a few good mouth melts before he got up outta there with his eye holes

Where does someone buy a plumbus?

And this thread is when I realized Sup Forums was dead

yes, this thread is what killed it for you. not the endless fur, trap, YLYL, atheist Neverending Story b8, "just forced my sister to fuck me and got it on vid", or dubs threads, it wasn't the literal decade of a bunch of 12 year olds feeling badass because they said nigger on the internet to each other, it was a single rick and morty reference that killed this entire forum for you.

why you ruin the fun user?

because if I'm not having fun, no one's having fun

kek

If you think this is why Sup Forums is dead then you are part of the problem. Sup Forums died when people lost their sense of humour and started taking this site seriously, now people like you tell those with any shred of humour that they should be cynical assholes to conform to your standards. You are the cancer that you claim is everywhere.

Yes ask reddit

You're wrong and you probably got here a year ago or less.

Nice argument.

it's easy enough to make your own, as long as you have some fleeb on hand

You should. Definitely worth it if you live near a highway

You don't have to be creative when you're right.

I haven't met a professional fleeb in years, I'm afraid plumbus making is a dying trade, despite the need for more plumbus' in today's society.

this

Plumbi*

I agree. About half of this sites denizens are downers that think their edgelord humour is the only acceptable forms of comedy, and the other half chooses to create the same thread over and over because they know people just eat that shit right up and it makes the feel some sense of accomplishment.

Or when you are wrong, like how you are

I heard they been reusing the schleam in later batches.

Does this impact the quality several batches later?

Sure thing buddy.

I believe they skim the flam off the surface after the schleem is boiled. It's supposed to maintain schleem integrity.