Paki vs indian thread

>Paki vs indian thread
If you were forced to live in either india or Pakistan which would you choose?

>You have to choose one
>You can't kill yourself
>You'll be taught the culture and language and how to integrate
>You won't be harmed by anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0bHghlsT1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pakistan. the food and culture are way better. indians are just fedora pakis

t. actually not rasheed

The one where people poo in the loo

Kasay ho bhai

wat

Then neither, although 50% of pajeets poo on the street 20% of pakis also, but its not on the street its in the fields at night

>t. paki

India of course muslims are shit

If i moved to pakistan would you take care of me?

Does pakistan have shitty streets and trash everywhere

>India
>Muslims are shit
Oh the irony

I'd rather kill myself but since you took away that option, I'd choose India, it's better in almost every regard.

Pakistan

t. Bangladeshi

Give me a few years when I graduate and am financially stable. I'll feed you everyday and tuck you in bed

South India.

Maybe I can swim to Sri Lanka and get a plane from there...

Then i'll move to pakistan :3

There are planes in india

Well India is going through a weird nationalist phase atm and is still immensely butthurt about colonisation but then Pakistan has the Taliban and plenty of other assorted Muslim nutjobs. Tough call but I'd probably say India.

india
both are terrible but at least they aren't muslim

But we have cute grils

Mudslim what a surprise
You know that only muslims will choose pakistan

So does India tbf.

kek

Kek

i'm unironically w*ite

Post hand with timestamp

There are more muslims in indian than the whole population of pakistan

Even my hand looks white post your nipple and timestamp

Hand? He should post d i c c with time stamp, this way we'll know for sure

fuck poo in the loo, long live pakistan :3

4u

Pakistan because cool flag

Not convinced, post full arms or legs

>go to Goa
>buy drugs
>drugs are actually poo
>overdose
India for sure

what's the difference?

non-white

Pakis can you post some of your cuisine, not quite sure what your food is like.

i-i'm literally pure british/i*ish ;_;

>implying im Muslim

india is more foreigner/minority friendly, safe, democratic and cosmopolitan

isnt pakistan literally a military dictatorship

You could be a white paki

>Pakistan is democracy
>No one will harm you

youtu.be/A0bHghlsT1A
Watch this

these social experiments are fake af
but im sure tourists in lahore are treated fine, i'm talking about living there indefinitely

Goa or Mumbai
>choosing a islamic country

>but im sure tourists in lahore are treated fine
still gotta be kind of sketchy as a wh*te, especially a bong or burger.

Do I get to live in the nice clean part of india with the blokes in turbans and lovely buildings and lots of brown girls?
If so then india all the way fuck pakistan
If I have to live in the hovels with the peasantry then I'll take pakistan so I can at least be in a small village with desert around me to hide in instead of just miles of shite

Also, fun story, one of my great great great grans went to india and married a native type. Can't find much about them, but it's reat to know that one of my ancestors lived in India.

Why does everyone think pakistan is a desert

>especially a bong or burger

this
literally would say I'm a canadian or something lel

>tfw no hash plantation to guard with my kalashnekoff while 7 year old boys bring me """tea"""

because you are sand people.

Exotic kashmiri chai*

India
And then I hope that I get inserted into one of the higher classes of the caste system.

I honestly know very little about pakistan and when I hear taliban I think desert desu

Half poo and have family in india, so there.

India definitely

Why the hell would a nonmuslim chose Pakistan

you'll end up a dalit

most likely due to hygienic reasons

India has more muslims than the whole of pakistan

iirc unless you marry into some Hindu family you aren't even part of the caste system. any hindu that wants to correct me can

Better to be an untouchable in India than a mudslime in Pakistan

India. I couldn't live in a muslim country.

i don't know that kind of proves how much better india is

pakistanis are arabophiles/persiaphiles that have lost touch with their roots. Sad!

Pretty much on point, castes aren't even based on skin colour. The higher castes just so happens to be lighter skinned

>Couldn't live in a muslim country
>France

Tfw infidels wont come to your country

India, this isn't even a question

Probably India

I know they are literal shit-lords but Paki just sounds like an ultimate insult and a derogatory term for some reason.

think about it "P A K I"

P
A
K
I

Who the fuck wants to be called that? I almost feel like I would rather be called an " inbred shit eating goatfucker moosleam" than paki.

Is that weird?

Yes but India also has over a billion people dumbass

Somewhere in india then where population is low.

Pa-Pakistan?
I don't know... Atleast they don't have DESIGNATED shitting streets.

nice but that ain't a butthole

t.paki

Is there such a place?

In rural areas up in the north

southwest india

only a paki would say this

pakistan has all the problems of india except they are psycho muslim terrorists as well with a border with afghanistan etc

they are both the same except pakis are bigger cunts in real life, most indians are literally harmless

Pakistan

of course, you would feel right at home joao

t. just got back from salvador in bahia for a holiday

only muslims would pick pakistan, and thats because they think allah is watching and judging which choice they make

even hypothetically

india is superior to pakistan by every metric, but they are both really disgusting people and cultures (like, physically offensive to smell or see or hear)

Kashmir is rightful Indian clay (and so is Pakistan).

theres a lot of pedos in pakistan dude

the tea is the kid

you revolt me

Nice theory but no, turks like pakis

Bacha bazi is a afghani thing, but yeah.

seriously though I live in Manchester UK (longsight) and there are hordes of Pakis being rude and smelling bad everywhere, walking slowly/hitting their children and stuff. It is the worst culture I have ever encountered in my life, and these are the lucky pakis who managed to escape - god knows what its like in the woods of pakistan!

Indians are also smelly and autistic but they aren't as socially off-putting and culturally malevolent towards people, at least in public.

Pakis here cause trouble and bad smells, there is NO saving grace I can think of really.

You share a very long border with Afghanistan don't you? Cultural diffusion I guess. Please just don't emigrate here to the UK. Please.

It isn't something that happens here, besides afghans are bringing aryan gene to the pajeet pool

Pakis import the cool cars to chile(Nissan Silvia, r32, etc)

>Lucy pakis who managed to escape
Those are just some niggers who got enough money to manage to go to u.k. They are worse than people here, the good ones immigrate to dubai or canada

Pakis have been caught raping kids all over the UK in a systematic way, its a major news story and has seriously concerned many native Brits.

No Indians or Sri Lankans etc, ALL the rapists are from Pakistan.

Wherever pakis go, child rape goes with them.

this

India is bad mate but Pakistanis have a terrible reputation all over the globe, which is 100% deserved

just rude, very smelly, rapists

One thing which is disgusting about both of you: IF you do decide to clean your arsehole after having a shit on the pavement, you use a bit of dirty water from a bucket and then your fingers.....

RE-VOLT-ING.

>No hijab

S T O N E D
T
O
N
E
D

We use bidet shower, its cleaner and better than wiping paper on your ass like a caveman. God knows how many years worth of shit you have between your ass crack

Pakistan, so i can live among pure aryan pashtuns

that's a lie, you use a plastic pot and your fingers, pakistan is an extremely poor shithole country and maybe 2% of the country can use clean water to wash their arse

is this some more fucking taqqiyah??

Does it actually say in the Qur'an that using deoderant is haram? Or is there some other reason you lot are so strongly against it?

>It isn't something that happens here

this has made me sick, India I don't like you guys that much either to be honest but I hope you get to nuke pakistan off the face of the planet one day

you guys do that, and then you're alright by me

>This meme again

tfw all Pakis are fucking gay pedos

please join tehriki taliban and commit suicide in a mosque somewhere in your country by using explosives, thanks

Cech