Testing my image sharing site for Yoga Pants

Testing my image sharing site for Yoga Pants

upload your images here yogafap.com/

bump

So boss, first I love the idea however it seems you have no material of your own.

I completed an upload and tested the up/down vote features for you as well. You will need to make it one vote per ip otherwise I can vote unlimited times.

Yes I will implement that voting restriction.

Uploading content soon

And its offline

no it isnt

Also I see that you are asking for video links to upload. That's not gonna work for me as I have everything on HDD (fuck the cloud) and I don't think your site is set up to mirror content from a site like mega or mediafire

>After your images are uploaded, the moderator will review them before being posted. (this system not yet implemented)

you had better fix that quick or some perverts are going to upload CP and get you arrested REAL fast.

Next problem boss, the voting is attached to the entire gallery instead of each individual pic

I'm WhiteNigger and I'm now running the show as YogaFaps #1 employee.

I demand compensation for my upvotes.

I will allow for file upload in the future for videos as well as youtube links

what is the result of this? I dont get it

i have a hidden page with a database wipe button

As an Alpha tester and one with a good bit of material I'd like to extend my services as a moderator on your site. Of course I'm sure you won't need me until you implement the posting restrictions but I'd like you to know I'm willing to help.

okay i see what you mean. The voting buttons are not showing correctly on mobile views. Will fix

You can't vote for each image. The vote count doesn't reflect one single images greatness but instead keeps a count for the entire gallery

[email protected]

Can I look at WhiteNiggers profile and see all of the quality content he provides?

Can I favorite him as a contributor?

you are on mobile and its not showing the buttons properly there give me a sec

Idk if it should be different. I am on mobile (andriod) but I switched to the computer version and it's still showing the same

will add these features

currently the attribution field does nothing

I'm WhiteNigger that's my picture (the Number 1 in top left)

I'm about to break 100 fam.

We did it fam.

bumping

The next page button just redirects to the top of the page you're on. At least on mobile.

Did you code that yourself completely or is it based on something? Cuz im looking for a private image hosting solution...

From scratch

Will fix

WHITENIGGER REIGNS SUPREME
I hit 200. Alright I'm out.

You've fixed the voting issue. Also I've emailed you about moderating.

Whoever posted this gem, I thank you

The voting issue in regard to not being able to vote on pics individually via mobile

im watching here via mobile (edge)
pics load way too slow -
try to get em lowres like Sup Forums until clicked

Is it offline temporarily?

+ you can vote multiple times...

So it's not down but now that I'm home and using wifi I'm getting a no data received response when attempting to access the site

You pressed vote too fast

Yes thumbnails are not implemented yet

Well shit. When can I get back on?

Pics load fine for me. Maybe switch carriers to one with a decent 4g LTE network?

thing is: Sup Forums is the best and also lowest scripted side in the www. everyone can access even without crappy lte fuck you network.

bump for survival

Bump for finding out how long the ban lasts

I just jerked off you're website. Hopefully I was the first fap. I'm forever a member now.

its not a ban its actually something that happens when you vote too fast. i have no idea why it happens but it usually goes away after 30 sec

I grant you the award of first fap lol

It's not letting me get back on

im not sure man! try closing browser

the page buttons are not working right now fyi im fixing it

Does uploading videos work yet?? I tried and it didn't for me.

10/10, seriously my favorite site now.

no it does not

thank you user

dumped folder

thanks

any thoughts about implementing a slideshow feature?

Seconded, but also add in some more ways to arrange the images. Right now, it's most liked first and everything else way in the back, so I've got to jump back 7 pages to see something new. Try putting in a "recently uploaded" or "random image" button

yes im working on mod tools right now. Images wont have to wait to be accepted though i just have the option to delete the bad ones whenever I want

yes i will make a drop down

Should be newest first by default, with options to see things by vote weight.

okay im patching that now

Maybe consider something that blocks duplicate images being uploaded within a certain timeframe (2 weeks or so)

recently uploaded section
most upvoted section
random section
perhaps also a search bar to get something more specific idk

try to upload a dupe it checks the sha_1

added to the todo

Need a thumbnail gallery option, that shows at least 25 per page, that will expand when clicked.

im going to up the default to 9

Needs a section for guys in yoga pants.

l.m.a.o

bump

OP you should try this other image sharing site that's kind of cool. It's called Sup Forums.

where are the pictures going?

someone must be deleting them? im trying to figure it out

oh fuck i made it delete the image on vote... fuck me

one sec

the image files are still saved so im reuploading its just the database entries that were deleted

rip

Oh that one where you have to sort through all the faggotry and shitposting to find yoga booty pics? Sounds cool.

guys the vote buttons think they are delete buttons like in the moderation tools. one sec

ARE CREEPSHOTS ALLOWED?

its fixed not, reuploading old images

yes

now*

With the help of YogaFap© he might be able to make it this year guys

>9 pictures per page
>in 2016
Seriously? Internet still works like a newspaper? At least give me a parameter to display 100 pics per page

the thing is that its loading full sized images as thumbnails cause i dont have thumbnails right now. increased to 12

Are you going to let me share to facebook?

why would you want this on your facebook

Bump

we need more content!!