This stupid fuck cheated on me 8 times and abused me. Want to have a little bit of fun messing with him...

This stupid fuck cheated on me 8 times and abused me. Want to have a little bit of fun messing with him? Kik me @ "najaska."

hes a fucking weirdo and cums on himself lmao

Not your personal army

Why did you stay with him at all? He's fucking hideous.

Didnt ask for a personal army you stupid bitch, i could get him in jail for cp and over 20 counts of statutory. Dont need help from some losers on the internet-its for fun.

Nypa, twat

We hooked up when i was 13 so we grew up together. But agreed.

Then do that and fuck off

^

Only thing you can do to get revenge is to walk away and be a better person then you currently are now.

Looks like a pedophile, it would be easy to spread rumors about him

Probably because he is. We started dating when i was 13 and hes 5 years older- do the math

You sound like a stupid horny bitch.

this post makes you a cunt. You got with him, and you liked him and now that youre not in a relationship you act like he somehow got one over on you or made a victim of you by getting into a relationship with you. You knew he was 18, he knew you were 13 ...you both knew what you were doing so now you dont get to act like "oh im the victim of a pedophile". the fact that you are using that as leverage ie;"i could get him in jail for statutory" makes you a cunt and you should an hero. not saying that he is a good guy or anything, but you whores that get mad at a guy and then weaponize your pussy are the scourge of the earth and deserve to be wiped off the planet.

5 of the girls he cheated on me with were 15 or under. How is that not a pedophile?

Go do your own work, nigger.

>"we've been together since I was 13"
>"hes five years older than me, I know hes probably a pedophile"
>"he also cheated on me 8 times and abused me...want to mess with him :) ?"

you sound dumb as fuck tbh

your town got some real life hoes in it. i need to move there. not you young hoes though

I didnt say he wasnt a pedo you stupid bitch. I said that you knew who he was when you got with him and it only became a problem after he made you mad, and now you are a shit for trying to weaponize your degenerate cunt against him.

hes actually the only person ive ever dated or been with-we only had sex 2 times because i got sexually assaulted shortly into the relationship. He physically and verbally abused me for years and cheated on me 8 times. 5 of the girls were under the age of 15 while he is well over 20. Please tell me where filing statutory is wrong.

bitch fuck you.
tits or gtfo

how old is he now?

Bait.

tits w timestamp and ill help you

>he started dating me after puberty
>that makes him sexually attracted to prepubescent children

Congratulations, you're both retarded.

Choke on a log dummy. You sound like a real jackass

reported for inciting a raid. enjoy your ban and welcome to Sup Forums newcunt.

>This stupid fuck cheated on me 8 times and abused me. Want to have a little bit of fun messing with him? Kik me @ "najaska."
If you were fucking this guy, you must be one ugly motherfucker. And, go fuck yourself.

tits or gtfo

Look, I hate Feminism as much as the next guy, but seriously, you people are being dickheads.

Not OP, not a whiteknight, just a guy who gives a shit when a creepy fuck messes with some young girl.

Go blow yourself faggot

Not to sound like a newfag or anything, but who is this faggot?

The fact that this ugly fuck even managed to lose his virginity in the first place is pretty astounding. Where the hell do you live?

His name is Travis. He has two knives.

Cheated 8 times...

Only one of those is his fault. After that it's on you babydoll.

Fool me once...

Kek. Don't you mean two dicks in his ass at any given time?

I found out about all of it at once

I think im at least like a 7

howd you find all that out at once? Police report? Or did the fat fuck admit it. also is that pic of you? The girl on the bed with the zebras?

I'd hit it. I'm too old for ya as well however.
too good for him tho.
Like another guy said, the best revenge is good living. Just show him how awesome you are doing without him.

Yeah, its 2 years old, I got a little more attractive since then. I didnt post that though, not sure who did? But no he was at my house and one of the girls wwas frantically texting him and it took one minute of looking at his phone to see everything

How can he cheat on you
how old are you guys now

Samefagging attention whore spiderman thread go!

>staying with someone after repeated abuse
you deserve it.

You're a low 4. Having long hair and a vagina doesn't make you a 7.

Yea you can't post any personal info or other socials on b. They will dox you just for the lulz. I like b cuz they can find shit first kinda like reddit and pizzagate, and some of the lulz raids are epic like voting justin beibers next concert to N korea, But for the most part it is the worst of the net. that can be found easily however

but long hair counts for a lot. Dont ever cut it short!

found easily anyway not however

stop sucking your own dick, faggot.

aww butt hurt I told the truth. Cry newfag it has always been the asshole of the net but gets worse every year. Or do all the rate my cock and roll threads tickle your fancy?

^ This. Also, I can draw better wings. No homo.