Sup Forums my life's been a living hell these past days. I need some major cheering up, please

Sup Forums my life's been a living hell these past days. I need some major cheering up, please..
Might be a big mistake but I'm counting on you to post some happy shit. Help a Sup Forumsro out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xYZFcrjWBR8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

You are a wonderful person, there is a redeeming quality in everyone. Never forget that.

Care to tell us what's been going on?

I know this may seem like a faggy thing to post but...

youtu.be/xYZFcrjWBR8

I know it's not a vidya thread but everytime I watch one of these I just... Wake up.

Much appreciated, user.

np

OP here.
Basically my dad had a drinking problem and I just realized I'm on the verge of having it as well. I can't drink moderately, I always get piss drunk and end up doing shit. I've been depressing since yesterday 'cause I've always been quite insecure and all the trouble I get into really got to me this time on a psychological level. If it wasn't for my girlfriend giving me support on Sunday, I'd most likely be in a really dark hole now.
It was enlightening though, but I still feel really really bad. Seems I can't do anything right...

Wow you're just like me right now except I don't have a gf anymore

That's terrible OP. Hope you get through your alcohol problem. Not to be a faggot, but whenever I feel you do, I usually try to make or listen to music.

You're going to have to surround yourself around people that will support you in your time if you want out of it. Find some new friends. They're not that hard to find if you just look.

I understand you, man..

I'm just praying I don't get in trouble for the irresponsible shit I did on Saturday, that's what scares me the most.
Nothing too bad really, but I freaked out/panicked immediately after I did it and am afraid the police notifies me or something.
Probably not, really, since it wasn't anything too bad, but still, I'm a pretty nervous guy and start overthinking. The fear after the realization of having a problem are 2 things hard for me to take. I've always been an unbalanced guy. My best feature might be that I acknowledge I have some issues and try to work on them.

This was a really eye-opening experience, albeit terrifying, for me altogether and I'm really focused on overcoming this alcoholic need. I feel motivated to do it, but the motivation comes with a sense of guilt that almost overwhelmed me, which was and is pretty scary. That's why I came here to cheer up. Although I expected people wouldn't care, I knew deep down some of you would, 'cause we're all humans after all who have all been in a bad spot at some point and time.

The problem with drinking is that it's pretty much impossible to stop. You have two choices wit you new alcohol hard wired brain: spend the rest of you life completely unsatisfied because you're not drinking, or still drinking yourself to death and having crisis after crisis. It's a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc

Thanks for the support.

I have a very good core of close friends, but they don't go out much. These drunken nights I drink too much are with friends from Uni that I just try to drink to get more comfortable with and socialize more ('cause they're only a few people get along with there) but then I end up drinking too much 'cause I get to the "fuck it" level afterwards and just go drink whatever...

Hey dude, bumping, cause I have empathy, and can relate.

lol gonna vent some shit, go ahead as well, OP

I hope you're wrong, but you might be right. It's scary...

Then quit hanging around those friends, then. If you want to solve your issue, you need to get rid of the people who are encouraging it. You can't have best of both worlds, believe it or not.

But then I'll feel excluded as hell from University, man... I've issues socializing with people and University is full of little cliques, so I hang out with only these, like, 10 people out of dozens/hundreds. If I quit hanging around them, I think I'd feel more left out then I've felt 'til now.

Your two options are to further enjoy your destructive habit of drinking yourself into painful situations or to find some actually decent friends, or stay with the friends you have now and actually make something of your life.

You are there at university to study. Not to make friends. I don't know why you have the attitude as if it's some kind of daycare to make friends. The current friends you have now will only abandon you once you leave. You can either grow up right now or do it once you leave college, but there's no guarantee that you'll be willing by then.

sumtums u get sumtims u get got remimber dat u is gud goy and u get 2b winar :]]

Well, can't really argue with that, you have a point there.. I just feel so left out.. It sucks. It's a daily thing...
But yes, you are right in what you're saying. Will take that into account.

Thanks, dude, really appreciate..

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Mhmm.

You can always find plenty of other friends to fill in that void, if its going to bother you for a long time in the future. So long as they don't have any destructive behaviors themselves, it's alright.

Yeah. Thanks man.

Well, I have to say...

You're a faggot.

Now that that's out of the way...

I feel you dude.
The past 3 years has been the absolute greatest mindfuck. I mean, come on.

I have never felt like such a paperweight in my life.

I'm recovering from major drug abuse which really fucked me up physically.
Dear Sup Forums, I realize fully how much a faggot I am, OK?

But, fuck.

I never thought I would make it to this age. (27)

It's fucking shitty sometimes though...I've had these bouts of really fucky dementia, still no answers to what is going on lel.

I'm really just waiting to die...that's what I look forward to above all other things, honestly.

I try to enjoy this time to the best of my ability, and I've never had to expend so much energy. I'm going to school for CAD machining and welding, and I am good at it. I've decided that will be my trade. I enjoy making music with my friends, and since I was just a small kid I've always had a knack for the arts, like pencils and pens and paints, sculpting and jewelry making I like to do a lot.

I really don't care about any of it deep inside anymore. This is what I'm trying to figure out.

I am so saddened by this loss (or subconscious ignorance, i dunno wtf it would be)

I have made a lot of progress though, this is good.

fuck....I know shit is rough sometimes guys, but our only options are death or doing.

I have to say, doing is really fucking difficult. It takes balls. Death is a temptress, and my lust for her increases day by day.

The fact that you guys are still alive is a testament to you being here, so take it with whatever else ou've got and either sink or swim.

I dunno what else to say.

Thanks for those words of encouragement.