He is my favorite character and has pretty much done nothing all of season 6 and never seems to get mentioned anywhere...

he is my favorite character and has pretty much done nothing all of season 6 and never seems to get mentioned anywhere. What does Sup Forums think will happen to him in the end?

die

Cersei will kill him in the season 7 opener.

All Men must die

He'll die tragically for being a Lannister regardless of how he knows his sister is evil and disagrees with her

Jaime is the biggest waste of a character ever

Reluctant hero. Will end up killing Cersei when she goes too far and tries to destroy all of KL rather than face defeat. Dany will want to kill him but Tyrion will plead his case and he'll be spared. He'll lead the remaining Lannister forces against the White Walkers and either die a heroic death, or live as a more humbled man as Warden of the West, perhaps with Brienne.

Just my predictions.

What was the point of making a new thread for this? There is a general AND a thread talking about fav characters up. The characters thread had been up for 18 minutes before this one.

He went to Riverrun because if he were at KL, he would've stopped Cersei.

Same with Brienne, she only went to Riverrun because if she were with Jon/Sansa, she would've told Jon about Littlefinger's army

how so?

these

I can see that playing out. I'd bank more on the heroic death rather than humbly retiring to rule the west with Brienne, though (although I think that would be the best outcome for both of them).

holy shit you're right
D&D """""writing"""" at its finest

He'll finally do something truly noble, and someone close to him will shove a sword through his back for it. GRRM likes repeating "poetic" fates.

I see two possible scenarios.

The first is that he kills Cersei, but somehow gets wounded in the process or he kills himself after he kills her. Either way he will die sitting on the throne and that is where he will be found by Tyrion and Dany.

The second option is that he kills Cersei but does not die afterwards. Instead Dany takes the Kings Landing and Jaime is thrown in jail. Dany plans on executing him but Tyrion smuggles him out. He betrays Dany for the love of his brother. Jaime will flee but eventually find himself in the final battle against the White Walkers were he will be killed.

Either way he is a dead man.

Everyone wants him to die a heroic death to redeem himself, but he sucks dick at fighting since losing his right hand, he could barely take a random Dornish guard, so I doubt it'll be something as badass as fighting some White Walker.

He will be Azor Ahai, Oathkeeper will be Ligbtbringer and he will plunge it into Cersei's heart

He's meant to be the lens that shows us the lie that is chivalry through his disillusion with the ideals that inspired him to become a knight.

However in the show he's just 'I'm going to snatch every motherfucker birthday who threatens muh sister.' Pairing him with Bronn was a mistake.

He's gonna choke his sister out and die somehow while Tyrion holds him

Clearly, he "clicks" in the last Ep.

It will be interesting to see what he does in the next season.

He will not be on Cersei's side

Kill Cersei, team up with Brienne and head to Winterfell and convert to the north side.

Her cunt became the world.

I don't think me meets Brienne again. I think Brienne will kill Jamie

Chokes out Cersei to finish the prophecy. Tyrion gets him spared when he kills the Mad Queen
Dorne SNEKS disagree, Jaime says they poisoned his daughter/Tyrion's niece and maybe get a trial by combat.

Jaime is either then takes the black, or is made to serve Dany's army considering she has no military leaders besides Greyworm and some unnamed Tyrell people. He dies fighting the walkers.

He will bake Cersei into a pie! lol

In the books perhaps though it will be a conflicted decision/sacrifice or something.

Not gonna happen in the show.

He'll try to kill Cersei, only to walk in on himself in the act of killing Cersei. Arya reveals herself, and they have a talk/swordfight, become bffs.

Arya becomes Nice Cersei, everyone is like WTF? She pretend marries John Stark, fakes her death on wedding night, it's ok, real Cersei is dead already. John is King, marries Dany, everything is cool. Night King kills everyone.

best character, fuck the show

He will aid the cause of 100% turning Cersei into the "mad queen".

How he will do it.. probably leave her, try to kill her, die by the enemy.

And Jorah left team Dany because he's the only one who could have told her that Varys was behind the assassination attempt.

will probably join jon against the WWs after he strangles cersei

Underrated character tbqh, too bad he's a one handed gimp

Well put.