Reaching out to all fingerbox enthusiasts: how does a newbie get into the hobby?

Reaching out to all fingerbox enthusiasts: how does a newbie get into the hobby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is a fingerbox?

Start by sticking your dick in a birdhouse and work your way up.

i have this one i inherited from my grandfather idk how much its worth?

>i have this one i inherited from my grandfather idk how much its worth?

Is that the original finish on the box? Hasn't been screwed with? If so, it's worth quite a bit.

Fingerbox is a bad troll newfags. Keep scrolling

I inherited a Phil. N Geeze and bros fingerbox from my father. top of the line for the time, although many advancements have been made since. Still, i keep it around for sentimental value.

Is this a good fingerbox to try out for my first time?

Delet this

to start out just get something sturdy and wooden. used is probably best. keep an eye on Craigslist. find other enthusiasts and try theirs out to see what style you like before you drop any big money.

I like the strength added by an actual dovetail joint. but that one looks fine.

such a shame that american chestnut is extinct-
every chestnut box i've had has been a total sleeper

There have gotta be some old used ones floating around local pawn shops near wherever you live. If any place does have em, they are probs gunna be tucked away somewhere in the store, so you might have to ask the staff to fish em out for ya. Look for anything oak, as those will typically have lasted the longest, and be in the best possible condition for being so old in the first place. Also, a satin or felt lining is always a plus, and a sign that the original manufacturer actually gave a shit about the finished product, and its not some cheap imitation.

>needing a lining at all.

pussy

Times have changed
Don't ever stick your dick in them
I did along time ago when I started messing with them and was about to die for my mistake
I know there may be times when a finger box starts looking sexy as fuck but just don't do it it's not worth it bro

first few weeks are though

it has its learning curve

*Delete

your welcome

Oh shit guys I just broke my fingerbox and now everything is black
Help me

thanks for the tip, my man!

I'd finger her box.

I've got one of those new industrial strength aluminum fingerboxes with a pressure release valve on order from glorious nippon. What am I in for?

A G Plus finger box? Wow, lower class tier. You can do better user.

Get over it
Trump lost

I mean this really comes down to whether you're practicing Reformist or Orthodox. Two very different mindsets.
I mean sure, unfinished hardwood on the inside can be stimulating, but so can the right grade of satin or felt or velvet for that matter.

The lamest maymay to ever fag up Sup Forums.

guys there's a fingerbox tournament in my city in like 3 days, can i use any fingerbox, like homebrew, or do i have to use tournament sanctioned fingerboxes?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I was going to say LURK MOAR, but them double dubs convinced me.

look up the russian 8 ffM fingerbang, its a great entry level fingerbox, that will last a good long while, and doesnt have shit you dont need as a noob.

best of luck user.

Been awhile.
Golf clap.

I started collecting these years ago while I was stationed in Japan. I always thought they we from that area of the world. I was very surprised (and somewhat pleased) to find out they originated quite some time ago in the Shaker Village of Eastern New York State. I'm still looking for one of these original ones...when I do find one I probably won't be able to afford it though.

I'm still happy with my collection, right now just over 30 of them, 16 different countries. Haven't been traveling much the past few years, hopefully that will change with my new job, get me to other parts of the country and the world.

The Keep Your Finger In The Box Game sounds simple, but in reality, it's one of the most complex games still being played today.

Before starting the game, make sure you have what you need (e.g., box, a bottle to pee in).
You do have a finger, don't you?
Good.
Now, place your finger in the box.
Leave your finger in the box.
Do not take your finger out of the box.
Stop thinking about taking your finger out of the box; if you do, you'll lose.
Check to make sure your finger is still placed in the box.
Wait.
Think to yourself, "Is it really worth it?" And then answer, "Yes, of course it is."
Do not take your finger out of the box.
If you feel the need, pee in your pee bottle.
Do not think pessimistically; The Keep Your Finger In The Box Game usually doesn't last forever.
Wait.
Wait.
Why are you still thinking about taking your finger out of the box?! STOP IT!!
Now apologize.
Wait.
Continue waiting.
Wait some more.
Keeeeep waiting...
Repeat all above steps until the universe collapses in on itself and the game ends by default.