/got/ General

Eat your Heart out, Boys Edition

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMXJlUIQP94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>low-tier puns

It's late here... Just deal with it. Nice gif, even though I'm not a stannisfag.

Its not been confirmed 13 episodes, it was a premature number but we definitely will have less than 20 but its probably around 14-15 I think

Mainly because D&D is teleporting everyone around so much so travel time won't be a thing

Who the fuck is the one on the right?

when is val going to show up and marry jon snow?

Who is that on the lower left?

King Jon and Queen Dany Targaryen small council:

Hand - Tyrion
Laws - Davos
Ships - Theon
War - Greyworm
Whispers - Varys
Kingsguard - Jorah

What's in store for Randyll Tarly?

Will Sam just kill him?

Will he learn white walkers are real and attack them?

Will he help Daenarys take Oldtown from Euron?

Will he claim the Reach for himself now that the Tyrell family is extinct? (Also can someone clarify this for me - Is Olenna Tyrell now named Olenna Redwyne as you can't take a family through marriage?)

Needs Olly hanging at the end.

elleria sand

What's Qyburn's motivation for killing Pycelle?

He has been loyal to the Lannisters the whole time.

How much north is there even left? A ton of houses are completely spent, with the exception of a few smart boys like house Manderly who lingered at the edge of the battlefield.

rip rickon, you were betrayed by northern scum

Jorah is the 1000th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch

When will the showfags leave?

When will /got/ be banned from Sup Forums?

Which board are we migrating to when that happens?

they didn't want varys to teleport more so they gave the job to qyburn

Some /got/ fantasy draft version of Lyanna

My fantasy draft version of Val is pic related.

the fuck are you talking about? Dany wants him back.

Fuck I forgot Master of Coin - Olenna Tyrell.

Jon is going to marry Sansa next season not Val or Dany. It is known.

NORMIE SHIP:
Dany x Jon
Val x Jon

PATRICIAN SHIP:
Jonsa

He's a moron who has continually fucked things up for Cersei. Also he was loyal to the Targaryans before the Lannisters. He just goes wherever he thinks he'll be safe.

He was loyal to the Targaryens the whole time. Until it was no longer convenient.

And Pycelle was the final member of the small council. Qyburn now holds every single position in the council and he's Cersei's only advisor. He can effectively control what information she has access to. Qyburn is now the real power, and Jaime is accidentally responsible.

Has anyone dreamed of ASOIAF? One of the most memorable dreams I ever had was about ASOIAF. It was also Preston tier.

It was one of those movie dreams where you're not in it and you know you're know you're an outside observer. Bran and Hodor were down in a door cave sitting against a wall and talking about something. The camera panned up (movie dream) slowly, rising through the roof of the cave. The camera emerged on the other side in the middle of a highway with headlights approaching. Then I woke up.

Post yfw she stabs Jon and tells him "Lady Catelyn sends her regards" and she then takes back her rightful place as Lady of Winterfell and Queen in the North

Is it really? huh...

I like the Lena/Pedro love in that pic.

He didn't agree with cersei's ways 2bh, and had a loose tongue

our lyanna

Pycelle is against Qyburn though, and Pycelle is with the winning side which will be Dany. Pycelle is ALWAYS for his own gain, he would give up the gates to Dany if his old ass could get there

This is an autism free general.
Teehee.

the north is spent but you don't need a ton of men to defend the north if you have moat cailin

Writers confirmed there will be 7 episodes in season 7.

Nothing's been said about season 8, but it could be 6 or 7.

Nah, she'll fuck Jon. They will both rule Winterfell.

he was loyal to house lannister though. he convinced the mad king to open the door for tywin. they really fucked it up by no longer showing small council meetings and changes and conversations that were going on would provide people with a reason

I'm a pleb and only read this and LotR. Someone recommend me another good fantasy series to pass the time.

COS HE A FARTING SEPTER EWWWW

we're moving to Sup Forums - politically incorrect politics of westeros

Vargo Hoat and Euron Greyjoy were the same character. A frightening man who is underestimated because of his lisp. He was inside of the citadel which was now dark and empty. He had a cute cat (my cat) that he loved and he would let it walk across his hands like a spider while he whispered to it, then he warged into it and used it to track down Sam. I think Jaime was in there too and Vargo used Lancel's "the longer you wait the worse it will be" line. I feel like it's very very slightly prophetic, but I already knew Euron would take the citadel for quite some time.

>you have to ask yourself, what the hell is this plot?

hyperion

Sansa LOVES Jon now, please go away

He convinced the Mad King to open the doors because he's a fucking moron who thought they were actually there to help. He was and always had been an idiot who continually gave the worst advice imaginable over and over again.

I'm only up to Season 3 and mostly cheering for Stannis, but I've been thinking:

Tywin knows his shit, Cersei's a bit nutty but she knows how to rule too, and Joffrey may be a psycho but he's nothing a stern word from Tywin can't fix. True, they're ruthless to the Starks, but that's only because they're rebels.

If Stannis took the throne, his Lord of Light worship would cause a shitstorm for sure and there'd be instability everywhere.

What's wrong with the Lannisters being on the throne anyway? Is there a better alternative?

So did Lancel start lifting after drinking the koolaid, or does shaving your hair short magically make you look more buff?

Why do they kill off all the best actors?

Which episode will Stannis come back in?

Under what circumstances brings upon his return?

So 6 more episodes of filler, 1 episode of action and then another year of waiting. And no more best queen Marg.

this was varys' speech to kevan right?

>>"I bear you no ill"
>get him killed anyway

Eddard stark dies

clearly you never seen this deleted scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMXJlUIQP94

>Promise me Ned

A very minor one, if at all. Go back to your hut, Stannis.

Or give them shit roles. In the end the HS was just a dumb fuck. I have a feeling that more often than not we'll be able to say the same many a character.

Yup
They also gave Bearloli Wyman's speech
and Varys Dorans line

Naw. I think there'll be at least 4 "big" episodes.

You have Cersei fighting Jaime, Euron vs. Dany, Dany vs. Westeros, and some other big filler battle or some sort (Arya teleporting then murdering a whole bunch of people)

Then in season 8, with 6 episodes, there's a whole bunch of set up with 2 big episodes of battle and 1 episode of fallout.

I miss Charles Dance in the show. :(

They were getting rid of the old establishment so Cersei would have a clear path to power. It doesen't make sense to kill him personally since he was heading for the sept anyway, but it was fanservice I guess.
If writers wanted him killed like that it would make much more sense for Cersei and Qyburn to pin sept explosion on him.

I know all the spoilers thanks to internet.

>joffrey dies
>robb and catelyn get killed at the wedding
>jon was rhaegar's babby
>jon kills ramsay
>stannis gets killed

I'm not really watching for surprises though, I just like the sets and (SOME OF) the acting.

What could Margaery have been thinking Cersi would do?
She couldn't have expected what did happen, yet insisted they all need to leave.

Is it true that Cersei was cast for S8 or just a meme? The Red Keep should be destroyed and frozen by the end of S7.

they had a child together.

i'm not sure if tywin could keep joffrey in check when joff has shown that he doesn't listen to reason, for example when he killed ned. plus the realm would be fucked when tywin dies of old age. the starks are rebel scum. stannis is the true king but his autism gets in the way of him winning

>Not enough budget.

no, it was personal for Qyburn. Pycelle talked smack about him to his face many times in front of important ppl.

I want to believe, user. Something like that would be so. damn. comfy.

Could Lyanna have lived if she didn't have the shittiest midwives in Westeros?

Maybe surround the place and storm it with hired goons. Or set the whole thing on fire
No way she expected to low up from wildfire.
No one has been signed on for Season 8 yet.

never seen it before and i wish this was not deleted

She lost the will to live.

They just finished writing season 7 a week ago.

They have no idea what the fuck is happening for season 8.

Qyburn himself sait that it wasn't personal though. And he doesen't seem like a type of guy who will kill anyone because he talks shit to him.

i thought that Marg was thinking that Cersei would storm the place killing everyone

It seems like they not only deleted it but deleted the entire plot point. Pycelle kept the old fuck routine up when he was being stabbed.

A lotta loyalty for hired goons.

Why is she staring with disdain like that.

great actor never breaks character

>promise me bad poosi ned

what did she mean by this?

>you will never go fishing with Tywin
>you will never cook your catch over a beachside fire as you gaze at the stars together

I don't want to feel this feel anymore

Hmm... really makes you think.

was getting stabbed part of her plan?

I think the real reason for this being cut was the fish. It's too obvious of foreshadowing to have him gutting a fish when he's already gutted a stag on screen.

Plus the dead stag and wolf in the very first episode.

Yes. She could change faces but chose not to.

Then got fucking stabbed 10 times and ran through the streets.

Meanwhile, faggots like Doran, Areo, Roose, Lancel, and Pycelle died like bitches.

Yeah, the problem with Stannis is that he just isn't flexible enough. He fucked it all up by killing Renly and sending the Tyrells into the Lannisters' arms. I know he's the true king by law, but I think he should have just sucked it up and supported Renly. Renly would have been a perfectly fine king, (true, he's a gay degenerate, but I've heard that was kind of HBO's doing) and he's only the rightful king to begin with because his big brother smashed Rhaegar's skull in a fit of cuck rage.

>Roose Bolton's death
Please. Stannis will take Winterfell from Roose, execute him, and Ramsay will escape pretending to be reek.

is this in the books?

It's just hinted at. There's also some hints in the show, like when he drops the letter he's handing to Tyrion (from Walder Frey?) to make him bend down to pick it up like a dick.

They cut the Reek stuff (or toned it down at least) because it seemed WAY too much like a weird kinky thing in the books, right?

Pycelle's actor was begging for a chance to do more with his character. D&D probably didn't want to lose the guy, so they at least filmed it. It didn't make the show because there are plenty of other clues that Pycelle is full os BS concerning his age.

Of those things, Hodor was the best reveal.

what a woman

First for Maisie

That's because GRRM directed started it'll happen and had a hand in the episode even though he said he wouldn't be involved.

There is no way Ramsay kills Bolton in the books

Other than that, everything is right. There could still be a chance Jon doesn't leave though because characters exist in the books and not the show.

Book will explain more stuff like the Others which significantly need to be more well explained

>ScowlingOwl 1712 points 12 hours ago

>You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but I personally think that Maisie Williams is beautiful.

What did he mean by this?

C U T E
U
T
E

cant tell if thats lena or emilia in the stripes

>could have had an interesting character who was actively deceiving everyone at all times
>instead d&d just kept him the le so goofy stammering fart joke machine that he died as

fuck me man. that poor actor