Explain to me the law that I can't buy a bottle of wine at midnight at walmart if they're open 24/7 and sell wine

Explain to me the law that I can't buy a bottle of wine at midnight at walmart if they're open 24/7 and sell wine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you live in the south or some other Jesus blowing conservative area? Those laws are specific to the state or county you live in.

Get vodka instead. It's much better.

should have thought about that before midnight

Here in my part of California, it's 3AM

real alcoholics drink during the day. get your shit together

I agree, but this is for my tomato sauce. I'm not sure if I could stomach an entire bottle of $3 wine, but it's okay to cook with

Florida, west coast, far enough south past the turbo rednecks like in Live Oak

This.

I hate this idea it's just the south.
> CT stops selling at 10, nothing on Sundays, until pretty recently.
> FL is 2 am.

Because they assume that you're gonna get wasted in the next few hours and could cause an accident. Yeah, it's pretty dumb, some states in Mexico won't allow you to buy alcohol if it's past 9.

Damn that's shitty..I'm south of Orlando and it's 2am.

I live in Nevada and didn't even know this was a thing till a couple years ago kek

Puritain laws. The logic they had was that it's wrong to drink alcohol, and if they couldn't outright ban it, they could at least piss off people without 9-5 schedules. So now it's okay to buy as much alcohol as you fucking want from, say, 7AM to 12AM Midnight, but at 12:01 it's illegal to buy any alcohol, so you better stock up ahead of time.
And then there's other laws, like container size. We don't have 40oz, "malt liquor cannot be sold in a 40oz container" here, we have 32oz. So instead of buying two 40's, you buy three 32's.

It is ridicilous... There are still some dry counties that don't allow alcohol..and some states that only allow very low alcohol percentage beer

youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4

video related but wouldn't advise it. did it as a kid and liver's fucked at the ripe age of 21

grab bottle and leave $$ on counter then walk out problem solved

I've got this system where my friend who works there buys it for me before his shift, and then I pick it up and give him the money when I head home.
I don't purchase in bulk because I go overboard and might die, gotta keep to smaller amounts

>I don't purchase in bulk because I go overboard and might die

it's all about that daily regimen my dude!

that's not a thing, so there's nothing to explain.

only cook with a wine that you're willing to drink you fucking noob.

isn't it past your bedtime?

>useless comment

it's called live in the south it sucks after 10 pm no booze here.....But my state did legalize medical marijuana.

I said south since I grew up in Alabama. I didn't know a northeastern state would do that but that's interesting.