FASTEST RAPPER OF 2016

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 H DSTDYDHFGIUG IF HDTDDUGUGUGESTFIGIHIHIGYDTDYCHFTSUVBIHUFYDTSFUVUFVUGVYFYFTFYGHHHFFYCYFUCYVUGUSFGHJBCHHHJUYYYUUHHUYYY HDTDDUGUGUGESTFIGIHIHIGYDTDYCHFTSUVBIHUFYDTSFUVUFVUGVYFYFTFYGHHHFFYCYFUCYVUGUSFGHJBCHHHJUYYYUUHHUYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TGt-rsJOOZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DraEO_2dToQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MvPnM2Q1nwU
youtube.com/watch?v=MXIc03slT64
youtu.be/i22McfUn8kU?t=122
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4IwvX1bzq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

Did he run out on his kids at conception?

>Chance
>fastest rapper
You don't listen to too much rap, do you?

/thread

i dont eat shit either

congrats for being pretentious for being 'cultured'

>pretentious
You seem to have confused being pretentious with actually knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

>pre·ten·tious
>Attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

>"hurr that rapper isnt the fastest rapper hurrr"

pick two

>listening to rap

>starting a thread
>hurr durr this is the fastest rapper
>complain when people disagree
ok

Who's trying to impress anybody? Your inferiority complex has nothing to do with the fact that someone corrected you.

good song, good band, good videoclip. that black wigged chick making out on the glass dividing wall is my waifu

i like listening to rappers because they are fast

bosshunting put me on to tech9 feat eminem - speedom which is definitely the fastest i have ever heard. happy for anyone to prove me wrong, i'll listen to it

Probably not the fastest you ever heard, but this guy is a local rapper who managed to rap fast without seeming like a tryhard about it. He's bretty gud.

youtu.be/TGt-rsJOOZQ

i really like the staggered flow then how he makes it all back in those rapid fire parts. cool mang

This is probably one of the defining moments of my psychosexual development

Fuck off nigger

If you like that you should check out his album Grand Design, it's on Soundcloud and just came out a few months ago.

t. Milwaukee resident shilling for local artists for free

pure teenage kino

MIDWEST CHOPPERS

Not fast enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=DraEO_2dToQ

Ripped it off of Nine Inch Nails. Fucking faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvPnM2Q1nwU

youtube.com/watch?v=MXIc03slT64

video not available?...

Jaz-O, Bone Thugz, Twista, Tech 9, Busta Rhymes are all rappers far more known for their fast flows and that's only talking mainstream rap. There is speedrappers out there that only rap for syllable count, just check youtube.

youtu.be/i22McfUn8kU?t=122
This is even some stuff from the early 2000s. Nowadays its even more faster

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4IwvX1bzq4

Goddamn commies I can't see it here

Rip it and upload it somewhere though I wanna hear it

Blackalicious one was fucking awesome rhyme scheme, not the fastest i've heard but relly relly impressive

tech n9ne is a pretty cool song, only he and krizz really stood out to me in terms of speed rapping. what did stand out was "ubiquitous" fucking stupid haircut.

i'm a fucking pleb when it comes to rap though

no art to it tho......

fast rapping is only good when it sounds cool

that's fucking sick

I agree. I dislike it when It's purely technical. I take proper enunciation and emotion in the word over pure speed, like Andre3000 rapped most of the time.