Has Sup Forums ever been arrested?

Has Sup Forums ever been arrested?
For what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRjunxyZJKY&feature=youtu.be&t=5823
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Never.

Should have been arrested, though, a few times when I was highly manic (bipolarfag here).

I drove in the city, in broad daylight, and hit 140mph, for example.

Also, smoked pot on a flight from Seattle to Denver.

Can't believe I did either of those things, and can't believe I got away with them, either.

Just once for shooting at a cop

wtf

Wtf is going on here

It was an old UFO religion from the 90's. They used cannibalism as a form of ritual to pass the dead spirits of the aliens along. It's okay because the people that were eaten were eaten willingly and actually ate a portion of their own cooked flesh to complete the cycle before the deed is done.

The picture in the top corner is part of the ritual to symbolize the nothingness of man and to prepare one to become eaten.

Yes, possession of xtc. It was by my high schools cop

I did a report on them in college. Pretty creepy.

that's not even shopped. wtf?

is this real

What kind of oven did they use?

Whats the name of the cult? Sounds fucked up.

I showed my dick to my 10/10 English teacher on muck up day in High School as a dare. The police were called and I was held in custody. Had to apologise to the teacher and the school and I'm not allowed back at the school.

how the fuck did you smoke on an airplane? I'm calling bs on that

gonna need valid answers here.

>this picture
>wtf

U shot at a cop and lived to tell the tale? bs story time naow

They had a few names during their short existence. They usually just called themselves 'The Followers'. They had pretty generic names, but mostly called the organization 'The Way'

Got pulled over and this girl had molly on her. They checked her bag and blamed me for it. Got my car impounded and only spent the weekend locked up

you're lying.

PIcture is from "Grindhouse" movie set,
you can see scene here:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRjunxyZJKY&feature=youtu.be&t=5823

God's honest truth.

I smoked a small hit from a pinch hitter. Held it as long as I possibly could. Exhaled into several wet paper towels. Repeat for a second hit.

Brushed my teeth and washed my face before leaving the bathroom.

Enjoyed being stoned at 35,000ft.

Hindsight, do some edibles, on the ground, before the flight.

I was dumb AF, I know!

But I did get away with it. Thank God, because the feds would have been waiting on the runway to get me as soon as the plane landed, if I'd been caught by a flight attendant.

Smuggle in weed and fire making device, blow into wet paper towels on be plane by the toilet

No I'm not

Yeah I guess, shit just seems way too risky just to get high lol

smoking weed at a park.

It was night time and according to the law you can't be at a park at night.

Way too risky indeed. (Should note this was in 1998, so pre-9/11, and all the crap that followed. Wouldn't even try it in this day and age.)

they were called The Heavens Gate. they commited mass suicide or some shit. would like to find out more about em

What the actual fuck, OP.

Friend at school one dialed 911 on a payphone. I was walking by and was suspended and cop said it was on my perm record. Now I can't get jobs anywhere and my girlfriend left me.

ah that explains it. Was only just a baby then :^)

Turkey?

Then use google

>not even mdma

Watched a documentary on them. Creepy shit. They castrated males as well, since they thought sex was an unneeded Human trait.

They lived in one house like a bunch of gypsies, all forbidden from going outside except for two or three designated members to get food.

Tx

South Texas?

Dude stfu I laughed the whole.time.reading let these casual's know the truth. Jackass lol

more photos from the cult

Houston

Heaven's Gate did not do that

just a bunch of autists. cia probably killed em.

Been locked up about 15 or less times. Mostly for dope charges

they took my knife!

for having an ounce of weed in my dorm room. the justice system in the US is retarded

Heavens gate was sucide by drinking punch hench the expression dont drink the punch. Dont think they did anything with cannibalism

First time I got arrested I was 12, I ditched school with a friend and had a bottle of whiskey on me and a knife. Janitor from the school saw us at a gas station and called the cops. Arrested for the knife and booze, expelled from school, cause even though I wasnt at school, they said I was under their "jurisdiction"

Second time I was 18 and smoking speed with two whores in a park bathroom at night, cops came charging in and busted me while the sluts ran off. Got lucky though, the cop took pity on me and only charged me with posession of drug paraphenalia, instead of charging me with meth posession for the meth that was still in the pipe (bitch ran off with the rest of the speed)

Third time i was 24, still living at home cause im a loser. My parent's car got stolen, and they got a 10k insurance payout. Now, my little brothers always been the favorite and ive always been dogshit. They used the money to buy another used car, and they bought him a car, and a fucking laptop, when he already had a computer and mine was broken and I didnt have one. I know it was their money and not mine, but that shit pushed me over the edge, so I was up all night drinking, and when my brother woke up i beat the living shit out of him. Domestic battery, plead down to battery. Spent a month in jail.

Whats the story here? what happened in the cult?

Hydro house, was chopping up at the time, caught with 30 pounds.

Houston fag here

That's kinda funny

Once for drunk and disorderly conduct, or whatever your equivalent is called.

Got dragged out of my house and thrown on top of a cop car in handcuffs for fighting my dad. He dropped the charges though.

Same

you're a degenerate. You should strongly consider suicide. It has the potential to greatly change your life!

I'm way more degenerate than that pal.

And I have considered suicide. But I decided instead im gonna try and stay alive as long as I can, doing drugs and stealing and maybe, just maybe ill kill somebody too.

well, at least you're self-aware of the strong need for you to commit suicide. Can you at least kill another degenerate before you die instead of killing an innocent person though?

It's from a 2007 Quentin Tarantino film named Grindhouse.

Stop bullshitting

Twice for being drunk
Once for attacking a chick with a broken bottle
Actually the chick smashed the window of my house after an argument and I reported it to the cops
when they questioned her she said I'd hit with a bottle and her hand was all bloodied
In the end the cops just said let's call it even
I did and I learned never to call the cops

Shut the fuck up nigger, it's from a movie called Grindhouse

I've been arrested over 10 times. Been to prison twice all over drugs. Stole my moms car, bank acct card. Rob a business and stole checks. Tried to cash next day and cops were waiting. Tied up a guy and robbed his house. Good times

So weird... I wonder why your parents are willing to help your non-douche bag brother out...

As someone who has been through the system can you tell me what an user would get for a class c felony grand theft auto Charge, also the car was wrecked and this user had no drivers license and was intoxicated.

Curious as the amount of years one might face for that

Which was based on a true story.

That's Jim Jones you colossal retard

Keep em coming need to finish

Anyone?

All 39 Heaven's Gate members committed suicide as well, though they ate apple-sauce packed with barbiturates. So he's not in any way a 'colossal retard' for confusing the two, colossally dense prick.

You're a colossal retard for not seeing he was trolling about mixing up the juice and heaven's gate.

And you're a colossal fuck twat for not he's trolling you back by defending him

Yep, got a DUI when I was 21. I'm 28 now. I definitely learned my lesson to not do it again, totally fucks you up financially.

yeah this isn't even me. You're just a salty simpleton sadly pining over your keyboard in search for some online sap over whom you can feel falsely superior for just a moment

I can't wait for your butthurt reply

Fuck you

k

>be white

the end

Same, well, Tomball.

Selling weed.

Got set up. Sold 1/4 lb. Only got charged for 2 oz - that made it a felony.

They wanted me to rat out on my dealer but I wouldn't so I did 1/2 year in jail.

DUI. Growing up I was the last person anyone would think would end up a filthy drug addict criminal. What happened?

htown in the house

lets meet up and get fucked up, then maybe smash eachother

>sting operations for weed

I want those 2 other oz's back. Where in Hell did they go?

It was 38 years ago in a small town.This dude got busted in another town and he brought LE with him on a sale I made to him.

Then they kept wanting me to sell to them (LE) and I finally gave in to get them to let me alone.