He doesn't live in an exuberant tropical country filled with tropical paradises with good all year round weather and...

>he doesn't live in an exuberant tropical country filled with tropical paradises with good all year round weather and hot girls
how do you even live?

its really tough ngl

>how do you even live?

with both my kidneys thank you.

>with both my kidneys thank you.
what is that supposed to mean?

Adopt me

I wish it was a bit colder

He means he won't have his kidneys harvested by organ traffickers you numpty

that you only want us there for black market supplies.

t. chimp

>tfw live in the middle of the jungle

feels good because I have an excuse to be pale and sit inside all day.

imagine living in a country full of outgoing people, a nightmare.

>brazil

all your women are either wholly white or 40+% negroid. the proportion of cutie mestiza and castiza women like in your picture is way too low.

If you want to make me jealous you need to be from colombia or uruguay or argentina

kek are you guys stupid? or just autistic?

> the proportion of cutie mestiza and castiza women like in your picture is way too low.
wrong, go to the north/northeast and you will tons of woman like this, some in the south, especially in the Paraná or the countryside of RGS too

OP BTFO

You just make the best with what you got.

Right now it's 5C and sunny, I'm sitting on my porch in a t-shirt having a beer, shitposting on Sup Forums and watching the snow melt. I went snowmobiling yesterday which was fun, but 2bh I really wish I was on a beach somewhere. No gf atm, but that's my fault, I just can't be arsed.

Fucking live in SoCal dude. Pale skin is a sign of being a loser here.

Of course I can't say I'm not, it would just be nice to walk around without everyone looking down on you once in a while.

Stop lying

nice try mister human organ dealer.

Monkey want banana?????

You are just trying to lure me there so you can rob me than harvest my organs while putting it up on live leak. Can't fool me.

Feels good tbqh

lying about what? Have you actually travelled those places? I am actually in curitiba right now and there is a girl like this in my university class. I mean paraná was the land of the guarani in the countryside, and some slangs, like piá come directly from tupi

>how do you even live?
i ask this question myself every day

>b-but I saw one in my backwater village
kys

More of her?

why should I go hunting around in the jungle when the whole country of colombia looks like that ?

I'm sorry but too many triracial or mulatto people in brazil. Not quite my tempo.

after spending a quite some time in bestgore i don't think i would pay a visit to brazil

>how do you even live?

They have universal health care...

Brazil is shit to live, for a vacation its fine but to settle here is madness

>hot girls (male)*

But I live in Texas so....

>They have universal health care...
we do too my friend

>around the jungle
>when literally the northeast alone got more population than colombia

>TFW never will have a qt latina gf

>Implying thats not a good thing

i cant get with average girls here