What do girls like? Not in a person, I mean gift wise

What do girls like? Not in a person, I mean gift wise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLp8xBcpsnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Things of sentimental value.

Something that shows you pay attention to the little things about them, that you care and listen to what they want

well don't fucking buy them ff13

Dick pics. Girls like them dick pics.

You have to make her something, even if its shitty as long as it shows you put effort and it was all about her, for her and unique to her.

BUT you also have to buy something also. Jewelry, a comfy hooded robe and fuzzy slippers, take her out to a nice dinner. Make it special.
Remember it's all mostly just so she has something she can tell her friends about. Find a good combo and you might even be able to sexy one of those friends.

Jewelry, got my girl two rings this Christmas cause she couldn't make up her mind

dragon dildos

Don't buy anything expensive for them.
The more you buy, the less they'll respect you.
Just get something small that shows you listen to what they like.

These, where men see the point in things of functional engineering, women need sentiment.

Well, the best gift I was ever given was a pillow. It was kind of a novelty, shaped like my favorite character's head, but I've used it every night for about 8 years now. We broke up long ago but I still think about him when I grab it.

this. do it.

whore.

Money

I got a Ruger SR9c my girl has been wanting. It's used but the guy I bought it from is someone I trust. I'm also going to let her fuck my ass with her dildo as a surprise gift.

You don't need to do anything special unless you're a slob.

Op, speaking from personal experience, buy her a dragon dilfo. She will find this light hearted gesture reassuring of how laid back and fun you are. Purchasing crude items is a sure win of gauging the heart. Great forturne is upon you.

Her favorite things are your favorite things. Notice how she tries to weasel her way into your hobbies?
do a Homer Simpson, if you're into bowling, get her a ball.

this guy has the right mentality

Something they can trade in & save or get cash. Bitches love recycling.

Depends on the girl.

Here's what I do, order her flowers, BUT Have them delivered somewhere you know Will be other women, i Have them delivered to my wifes's work and All the other jelly bitches Go " i wish my man bought me flowers" and it makes her enjoy the gift about 20 Times More.

drugs

diamonds, gold, and money

youtube.com/watch?v=eLp8xBcpsnY