We all have secrets. What's yours?

We all have secrets. What's yours?

Mine? I fucked a drunk Ariel Winter.

>a drunk Ariel Winter.

i have a guy coming over right now because i told him i'd suck his dick fuck guys what do i do

Rode knopjes bespelen.

shut up you stupid faggot

Next time meet them at their place so you have the option of not showing up and they wont know where you live.

i know him and i agreed to be FWB with him, this is the second time we're doing this kind of thing

finger car'd mom fronds in the mine

I know girls who poop.

you suck his dick

then he sucks your dick faggot

r u femanon

girl poop matters

hi

who the fuck are you kidding? there are no grils on the internet

For the last 2 months ive had a compulsion to chop off my right hand at the wrist

I dont know why and i dont know where its come from, but i really want to cut off my right hand

I love her. More?

where to fucking start?

killed a kitten when I was about 3 because I didn't know what I was doing would kill it. feelsbadman.png

Married. Fucked dozens and dozens of women. In the start, all affairs with civvies. In the end, almost all just whores.

Got a job that pays me a ridiculous amount of money. I work from home. So that means many hours on Sup Forums instead of "working". But I'm the best salesman in the company, by a LONG shot, so no one fucks with me.

Stole some hubcaps as a kid. Looked really good on my car.

Stole a bunch of gas from a company as a kid. They had their own pump and it wasn't locked up so I would drive into their grounds at night and filler-up.

Stole a fuckton of shit from the restaurants I worked at as a kid. Cases of beer mugs. Cases of wine. Irony - hated wine.

Don't think I've done anything illegal sexually - except for have my dog fuck my ass and me fuck his throat as a kid.

Haven't fucked a gril too young. That I know of. With young Chinese whores it's hard to tell. Some of them look 17 and 364 days old but could be 40.

OCD
i had it as a teen, it's not just the stereotype, obsessive intrusive thoughts can happen. it's just thoughts, it what you do that matters.

Female pedo

grils or boys? how old? what do you do with them?

>btw, female pedos dont exist, you're fucking trans aren't you? faggot

Broke up with my obsessive ex about a year ago and it devastated her. She doesn't hang out with anyone else and I basically keep her around as a friend so she doesn't kill herself. lately I've been using her as my own personal bank and fuck toy. She'll do anything I ask if she thinks that there is a chance that it means we'll get back together. Basically my own personal on-call slut

>no female pedos
>Melissa Huckaby

I have a tsudere girlfriend. I have not spoken to her in a long time (she lives many states away from me) but I kinda want to rekindle that since we are both sadistic and masochistic. What do you think Sup Forums, should I?

that's what I said faggot

Girls, 4-10. I don't do anything, just masturbate to loli and erotica.

I'm quite a faggot too which is why I like girls

will you? one day? with the right special girl? who flirts with you? opportunity?

Boring stuff, faggot

I don't think I ever will. The only thing I want is to marry a guy or girl who's into it too so we can get off together

Sometimes I cup my farts and sniff them. Also whenever I squeeze a blackhead or anything comes out of my face, I rub it and sniff it. I've done it for around 10 years now.

i fucked a drunk and coked up Kevin Spacey

When did you realize you liked loli??
And that's hot.
Missed the girl I used to share Loli with.
Fuck.

>Boring stuff, faggot

what's your secret faggot?

train your daughters right from day 1

i did stuff to my sister that would make my family disown me if they ever found out

I was 15 when I find out (now 18). There was this girl who lived in the same neighborhood and I'd see her walking around, she was maybe 8 or 9. She was super cute and oh man I loved her legs and butt.
Nah

greentext it pls

I'm a degenerate

how?

I cut the junk off of an Afghan, and carried it around in my right cargo pocket for luck for a week.

> (You)
>Nah

why not? train the right from the start and there's nothing dirty or bad about it. they'll love the attention they get from mommy and daddy, and it makes them feel good too.

In the same situation

> (OP)
>how?

when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, sometimes they lay down in bed together and the daddy puts his peepee in the mommy's vajayjay.

And then have them grow up to realize they were sexually abused? No thanks

was the Afghan alive when you cut off the junk?

but it isn't and they won't if you do it right from the start. it's not like you share them with their "uncles"

These Youtuber twins were my neighbors when we were young. I know their dad molested them. He was never caught, and they still live with him while going to college.

Nah, but he was, like 20 minutes before.

That's cute.
Don't even remember how I started to like it, but sorta evolved to liking the innocence of it.
Now Loli looks way to cute and sexy at the same time. XD
You haven't found anyone else that likes it?

theres not much to greentext just would show her my cock all the time and got her to get naked sometimes

They won't feel abused but society will make them think they were, I still don't want to fuck anything up so I'd rather just not
>You haven't found anyone else that likes it?
Not in real life, no :/
Honestly just want someone I can read erotica with and get off to pics of little girls on instagram

Du bist ein degenerate. Fuck aus mit deine secrets! kys, blyat cyka pidoras.

This.

youtubers names?

/thread

this so much omg!

OP BTFO

THIS!

OP REKT!

I don't want to say it... I have no proof other than what I saw when I was young, and they're genuinely the nicest girls I've ever met, and I don't want to make things any harder for them.

/thread.

First post best post.

[ ] Not REKT
[x] REKT
[x] REKTangle
[x] SHREKT
[x] REKT-it Ralph
[x] Total REKTall
[x] The Lord of the REKT
[x] The Usual SusREKTs
[x] North by NorthREKT
[x] REKT to the Future
[x] Once Upon a Time in the REKT
[x] The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
[x] LawREKT of Arabia
[x] Tyrannosaurus REKT
[x] eREKTile dysfunction
[x] Witness ProtREKTion
[x] Doctor REKTopus
[x] Lord of the REKT
[x] Saving Private REKTan
[x] Close Encounters of the REKT kind
[x] The Thousand Year REKT
[x] You have the REKT to remain silent
[x] Better Dead Than REKT
[x] From REKTa With Love
[x] Really REKT
[x] Full mast eREKTion
[x] REKTum
[x] ResurREKT
[x] CorREKT
[x] IndiREKT
[x] Cash4REKT.com
[x] Grapes of REKT
[x] Ship REKT
[x] REKT marks the spot
[x] Caught REKT handed
[x] The REKT Side Story
[x] Singin' In The REKT
[x] Painting The Roses REKT
[x] Terminator 2: REKTment Day
[x] The REKT Knight Rises
[x] The REKT King
[x] REKT-E
[x] Citizen REKT
[x] Requiem for a REKT
[x] REKT TO REKT ass to ass
[x] BraveREKT
[x] BatREKT Begins
[x] 2001: A REKT Odyssey
[x] The REKT Ultimatum
[x] ShREKT

Ikr. There's some really sexy and cute ones on IG.
Totally wish I had the same.
You have a Kik or something? Would love to keep talking with you.

Du är degenerate, kys pls man do it. Das Welt no need dich.

like....the loose threads?

Shut dein verdammtes Gesicht, Nazi Hündin

Sure, what's your kik? Just do I don't get like 10 people adding me

Also pls don't send anything illegal lol last time I added someone from here they wanted to send me illegal shit so I just left quick as fuck haha:')

well if you told us we wouldnt be able to prove it either way
>caci twins?

I had sex with a tortoise and now she won't stop calling me.

Lurker here. Would also be interested in staying in touch with a femanon that's into Lolis as well.

>it's not like you share them with their "uncles"

not for money anyway

>society will make them think

home school

there is a method, femanon

>I want is to marry a guy or girl who's into it too so we can get off together

thats the dream

your kind is in short supply though, so unlikely to happen for most of us.

>caci twins?

No. They're actually a lot more famous. I had no idea there are so many twins on youtube.

enough of that foreign shit. if English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for Sup Forums

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

Sure, what's your kik?

koneko_chan1

Sure it Faux_Artist

And no worries I hate that illegal shit.
Can't stand it. Just gets me too upset.
Fuck.

Yeah, no. I want my kids to live normal, healthy lives. I wouldn't want to shelter then just because I'd be fucking them.

I raped my girlfriends bestfriend when she was passed out drunk

then why have kids?

shit my pants at school in 9th grade, whilst pleading with the janitor to unlock the staff toilet. I have never told a soul and I bet he still remembers the desperation in my eyes as the shit started flowing... that cunt still didn't unlock the door I had to waddle to the student toilets.

My coworker "uses" me when she gets into a big fight with whoever her boyfriend is at the time, or if she just broke up with a guy. I let her hurt me like this time and time again because I'm so in love with her. I'm a femanon.

i used to jerk off at work everyday and in the college washrooms....

I still jerk off at work every day.

When my wife cheated on me, her mom felt bad for me and sucked my dick. Now we meet up once a week.

girl i lost my virginity to gave me an STD

topkek

cheated on my girlfriend 3 times.

Why did you do it? Spur of the moment? Unhappy with your relationship?

nice work getting b8ed into an fbi sting fam

there's a reason you should demand timestamp before taking it out of Sup Forums

So Merrell Twins. That's hot.

My ex boyfriend is a murderer

I was unhappy at the time, I ran off with some girl cause this guy said he banged my gf. Then she broke up with me, I ended up banging the girl and keeping in touch while me and my girlfriend got back together. While I was in contact with this new girl and now back together with my girlfriend, I slept in another girls bed for a week and banged her every night.

Then a couple years later an old friend called me up and she came over and we banged...

I still fantasize about all of these women even though I'm still with my gf. I'm a bad person.

Youre kinda fukd up bro

I let my dog lick my dick when I was 9, been doing it since

Didn't think of that...

what he do?

several years ago i had a brain tumor that made me act bizarrely. it cost me most of my friends, and a drunken one night stand coming back to bite me in the ass costing me the rest. i decided to apologize to the people the tumor caused me to mistreat including the one who got away.

now that i have apologized to those people, i don't know what to do and i am currently considering using insulin to kill myself, or just running away and never contacting anyone ever again