People acting as if Cersei is evil or playing some game when she's was clearly had her back up aainst the wall and...

>People acting as if Cersei is evil or playing some game when she's was clearly had her back up aainst the wall and pushed to the brink.

What else could of she have done? All of her options were taken away Diane Rigg was already coming for her and her little cunt son betrayed her for the 5th time.
Everyone there was laughing at her naked in a street only a short while ago.

You should try asking here

does she enjoy having shorter hair or some shit

its been like a year since they cut that shit

It represents the evolution of her character, she's no longer trying to keep up appearances.

The GoT series is literally a story about Cersei making increasingly bad decisions and refusing to recognize that she's the one fucking up. Not ONE bad thing that happened to her in her life after she married Robert was not in some way the result of her own poor decisions.

you should try shutting up, fag

Personally killed the high sparrow? Why the need to kill hundreds and destroy so much of the city? Also she knowingly murdered her sons wife, and therein assisted his suicide.

They're trying to make her look like Hitlary

>her back up against the wall
>because she's on trial for murdering her husband, having illegitimate children form her brother that have ruled the Kingdom into chaos, war and famine
>instead of facing justice, she decides to kill like 200 nobles and a bunch of peasants in the middle of the city, destroying a cathedral that's been around for a thousand years

Yeah she's totally not evil

She could have not shagged her brother

But it felt good

The reason why she was in that position in the first place is because she allowed the faith militants to run rampant in the city. She gave them power and when it backfired on her she decided to blow up thousands of innocent people.

She has absolutely no regard to human life. She cares only about herself. If that's not evil then I don't know what is.

>it's a Cersei thread

THIS.
I'm so tired of moralfags judging everything she does,it is by far the best character in this series.
But sadly I think that from now on she will become the "villain" so too will die, because I do not think Mary Sue may loose.
It is so predictable and boring

Cersei's my girl. She makes bad decisions and fucks everything up but she's relatable as fuck, if not outright sympathetic.

what the fuck does this have to do with moralfagging. She's evil, plain and simply. Now there is nothing wrong with enjoying or supporting an evil character in a fantasy tv-show. But what's retarded is if a character does evil shit and supporters of that character just pretend like the character isn't evil. Like what is that supposed to accomplished? Just admit you like her because she's a crazy powerhungry evil cunt. No shame in that.

The actress likes it short, it's true.

Yeah, she totally had her back against the wall when Jaime was fucking her and impregnating her with inbred abominations.

And let's not forget those infamous occasions when she had back against the wall when she ordered newborns killed because they were Robert's bastards.

IT FELT GOOD.

Joffrey ordered the deaths of the bastards

>What else could of she have done?
Stood trial, not killed her husband, raised her kids, obeyed her father, not fucked her brother and cousin and probably Moon Boy for all I know, not lie about the heritage of all of her children, not killed Lady and Robert's illegitimate children, accepted Margery as queen, not try to kill Tyrion, not resurrect Gregor, not killed the copious other people who were at the Sept of Baelor, etc in that fashion.

>showfags

she got everyone who had the power to resist her in one go

Because he knew his father had illegitimate children whose claim to the throne was stronger than his own because he knew he wasn't a Baratheon, right?

That's only in the show, where they whitewashed the shit out of Cersei's character.

Hell, did they even mention that she killed her friend at the age of 10 because the girl was daydreaming about marrying Jaime?

Did they mention anything about Cersei selling women into slavery? Or giving them to Qyburn for experiments?

No to all of the above.

doesn't matter to the overall plot.

I hate Cersei with a passion. She's a good character though, well-written. Typical manipulative, jealous, powerhungry, treasonous bitch.

She's evil and stupid. A combination among royalty more common than it should be.

Of course not.

>accurate characterizations don't matter at all

By that fucking logic, it would have been fine if Jon was Ramsey 2.0

I mean, what does that have to do with the plot, right? :^)

I don't think she's actually stupid, just highly overestimates her own intelligence which prevents her from calling her own actions into question.

Til you realize this is just a plot of her to lure all her critcs into this thread.
Does anyone else smell wildfire?

>I don't think she's stupid, she's just stupid

>Jon was Ramsey 2.0

Exaggeration and comparison is not a valid argument

Your idiocy isn't an argument either.

>acting as if Cersei is evil

It's not acting. She blew up a church full of people, the damage probably caused hundreds to die.

>She didn't have a choice
She had the choice to go to the trial and die.

>There are people who seriously and unironically like Cersei and justify her actions

She's actually my fave character for the iron throne, now that it's confirmed that the Mannis is dead

She's a beta woman

among all the women characters she's actually the most interesting and real, not sure how people prefer any other bitch over this one.

>Not wanting to be cucked by Bernie Sanders pope
>Evil

she has a new badass dress so yeah

>not married
>cucked

How?

Anyone who would call Cersei a crazy bitch to her face is either dead, on the run, or just found out about the Baelor blast.

shes alpha as fuck