Asian fb thread. wwyd to her

asian fb thread. wwyd to her

touch her butt

its a nice butt

I will spread up her legs, then eat her pussy until she gets wet enough to put my cock inside her

and then what?

you from san jose?

good shit my dude

wwyd to her fine butt or sexy legs

she will start begging me to pull my cock out but im not going to until she makes me cum inside her

Which sister would you fuck and how?

would you cum inside her ass? or breed her?

wwyd?

Wwyd to my girlfriend

pls tell me u got more of left

wwyd to her? do halfies count?

roll for your waifu

this keeps the thread alive

a girl like this can only be creampied each and every time

rollin

guess you're forever alone buddy.

would..could should go medi evil on my aunt

her ass

just by you or will she be shared?

Donna

That's disgusting, I'd cover her up.

I have a ton of asian girls facebook/twitter shit I never see on here, should I post or is that shit not safe

incredible stuff OP, pls keep posting what u got

of course she would be shared. every man gets to have their time with her, whether she likes it or not.

claire will enjoy that very much i think. what about multiple people at once? anyone wanna bid on her holes?

rollin

surely there would be bids for every single whole. but no matter, because all will be satisfied. she will be drenched in cum when its all over

moar!

More

didnt make the pic but i'm the OP so i feel like i should post your rolls, more claire (#5)

i'll bid on her anus. would love to cum inside that tight hole

Keep going

More bikini or shorts

NEW RULE

you can re-roll for an additional waifu and create a harem

you must declare the waifu that you are rolling for

failure to get the declared waifu will destroy your harem and make you forever alone

I would laugh at her eyebrows

id bid for her mouth. need to make sure that the only she will be able to taste is cum for the rest of her days

Ok, I'll tell her to fix it.

k

Love her legs

Holy shit, her body and those boots are hot. A++ would fantasise again.

bump

once someone bids on her pussy her holes will be nice and full. then theres a matter of her hands...

she's in swimsuit here too

They're pretty amazing

Absolutely disgusting user

More of other 2 in shorts?

Don't know who they are

More of right. Id facefuck her til she pukes

her hands will be used to please some cock, we will see to that. in the end shes just a dirty little slut

more on the left pls

what else would she be used for?

Wwyd

left or right?

with a body like that, she would make a great little sex toy. have her around, and be able to use her as you please whenever u wish

how would she be used as a sex toy?

have her on all fours all day until she is summoned. When done so, she will spread her legs wide apart on her back, and accept my cock inside her.

that sounds nice. shes a feisty one though, how would you break her to accept this?

that sounds nice. shes a feisty one though, how would you break her to accept this??

cumming insider of her. everyday, preferably every hour or so. over time she will learn to accept her role as fucktoy. id reckon she will resist at first but a nice fuckin with break any girl