New celeb thread

new celeb thread
old thread reached image cap

kek wrong pic

come on guys where everyone at

M-My bumble-head m-mistress Victoria Justice r-requires c-constant t-tending and w-wanted t-to clean the d-day's d-dirt o-off... S-Sometimes I think sh-she should wear soother and p-pamper; she c-can't t-take a-a shower w-without fumbling ar-around helplessly f-for soap, shampoo o-or t-towel...

Lol I'm here posting vj
Sounds like you should help her clean her perfect body off

Stroking my cock to Ariana Grande

wish we could've gotten some proper nudes during the fappening

a sextape

Your fucking strange

probably wouldn't have fapped to anything else ever again tbh

how do you wanna see her FUCK

Where's Emma?

Hopefully sex tape soon

I-I d-don't know ab-about that g-good s-sir; that w-would m-mean I-I would h-have t-to touch h-her b-body all o-over and, m-more importantly, g-get m-my hands all w-wet... Unfortunately, I-I think she g-got m-mad at m-me f-for asking h-her t-to behave l-like a-an a-adult and help herself...

you guys are sad bitces :/

Welcome to 4chin

She really knows how to work that ass!

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir; y-you m-may t-touch m-my m-mistress f-for a-a few m-minutes a-as c-compensation...

man I gotta imagine she's a little nasty slut in bed who's into some pretty dirty shit
I wanna see her get fucked doggy, her face getting pushed into the pillow (preferably Big Sean era sex tape, I'd have to assume he'd be the best in bed with her compared to those other faggot cucks she's been with), begging daddy to fuck her tight little pussy good and hard...

nigga gtfo i've already accepted im a level 100 virgin atm so let me get off

you a sad bitch still

man she isn't T H I C C by any means but she makes good with what she's got

oh, you wanna see her reamed by big black cock?

But just think about how soft her skin is and how nice it would be to run your hands all over her

Clearly you're too alpha for Sup Forums

got some quality ariana tonight boys,
gotta write an exam in the morning, so keep the thread going for me

you a sad bitch and a stupid ho
you a stupid ho
you a stupid ho

The way she moves her hips is mesmerizing.

god she's hot

i knowww. always makes me imagine how good she'd move them riding a dick

womp womp womp

k

Absolute perfection

Kate

M-Me and m-my m-mistress w-were c-coming o-off a-a beautiful d-day when I-I d-decided to stop at the busy 8 Jays convenience store... She w-was d-doing s-some l-looking in the b-back aisles f-for pretzels w-while I-I l-loaded up o-on our f-favorite fruit d-drinks... I-I heard h-her giggling and exchanging a-a word o-or two w-with someone while I-I c-carefully perused the content labels on each dr-drink... She c-came u-up to the front w-with an o-odd l-looking smile o-on her face and w-we paid quickly f-for our items... When I got to the car I-I saw something sticking o-out of the back o-of her pants and p-pulled o-out a h-half eaten chocolate b-bar... H-Her ass and pants w-were also c-covered with chocolate stains... I-I asked h-her what h-happened b-but she j-just shrugged h-her shoulders and said, "Nothing."... Maybe i-it fell in there by accident; I know she tries t-to hide f-food f-from me sometimes, especially junk... S-So I-I reprimanded h-her, s-saying n-next t-time wait until w-we get h-home s-so you can eat s-something healthy...

who has the biggest dick hrere?

>gifs

Your mom.

agreed

I-If it c-comes t-to that g-good s-sir I-I w-would rather she h-hire s-somebody t-to clean h-her d-down... I-I know she w-wants m-me t-too b-but we`ve g-got t-to face f-facts about m-my f-feelings f-for her...

*cringed*
Take your medicine

I-I`m s-sorry g-good s-sir; I-I c-can`t help i-it i-if I-I d-don`t l-love h-her the s-same amount...

really.

anyone want to suck my cock?

Your mom does.

such a cutie

youre triggered by good genetics, are you a weak jawed faggot?

>good genetics
>12 year old crossdresser
>boi pussy
>yur gay

yep youre triggered an underage

shes cute as fuck there. dude good genes

>faggot pedophile projecting

>Thread goes to shit as soon as emmafag shows up
wew lad

I-I know m-many m-men w-want h-her and w-would d-do anything f-for h-her... They d-don`t like the fact I-I p-possess h-her, s-saying I-I cheated h-her heart w-with m-my lies and flattery and really d-didn`t mean i-it when I said I love h-her...

close user?

B-But i-it w-was t-too g-good an o-opportunity t-to pass up on... When h-her heart c-caved into m-my flattery I-I just had t-to take i-it all the w-way and c-capture it...

me? no

can you get there?

maybe. im not really trying

please do now

this pic gets me so hard

why?