The question is, can short men be alpha? How important is height to women, really...

The question is, can short men be alpha? How important is height to women, really? What is the cut off where it becomes an absolute deal breaker for women? 5'7 with gf here.

>What is the cut off where it becomes an absolute deal breaker for women
well that's a very easy question to answer considering all women are a hivemind with identical thoughts and emotions and perfectly symmetrical tastes in men. i'm sure someone answering your question on Sup Forums will stop you from being such an insecure faggot

George Clooney is not 5' 10".
He's 5' 11".

Seriously though, it really doesn't matter.
You work with what you got, and it doesn't do to worry about things you can't change.

Height is the first thing anyone is going to notice about you. What affect that information has is entirely dependent on the person.

I was just trying to start a discussion, dick! Of course not all women think alike. I was looking for a general consensus.

1. Of course, that's a no brainer.
2. Dont fuck with bitches that care about height, most girls don't care, so even if you're just a bit taller you're good.
I think the average for America females is like 5'4", so yeah.

Do you guys think women generally think lesser of a male at first glance? Sometimes I wonder about this. Shouldn't it be easier for a shorter guy to connect with a women and initiate contact since they are at eye level?

OP is obvious manlet with self confidence issues

>I was looking for a general consensus.
oh you're definitely going to get that on a board that is like 10% women and the ones that do post here are vain kinky cunts, assuming you can even tell the male and female posts apart (you can't). fucking shitposting manlets. no one gives a shit about you period, let alone gives a shit about your height

Most short guys can't protect femanon's so you loose

That's why I have a gun.

I'm 5'4"... do I give up on life?

Why are you so bitter? I was just starting a thread to see peoples opinions. Is it such a crime to post about my insecurities on an anonymous board?

My brother is 5' 0" and he has more bitches than me.

Sorry user females still prefer tall guys

Life's a bitch

>6'3 120lb lanklet thinks he can protect his girl cause he has long legs
lel, jamal is gonna fuck you up and take your prize you little bitch, and every girl you've ever met knows it

According to /fit/ and /fa/ anything below 6' is manlet, 5' 11'' being "king of manlets and therefore only slightly lesser than 6 ft-ers

user I already have my hoes.

Also the same girls that like taller guys are the same girls that get abused by their husbands.

I'm 6'5 living in CHYNA. It's tiring hearing how tall I am here. I think I will move back to yurop in a year.

I'm just gonna try to get buff af to make up for my height... does that work, even slightly?

>)
Being Alpha isn't being an asshole or talking shit or running around getting into fights. It's how you carry yourself. Ask your self these questions:

1: Are you confident in yourself and your abilities?
2: Do you always give in to others like a pussy when you know your right?
3: Are you the one that will do the right thing even though you get no benefit out of it?
4: Will you help to defend the weak if they done nothing to deserve a beating even if it means you might lose also?
5: do you have personal pride, integrity and honor?
6: do you have respect for others?

If can answer yes to these questions then you are alpha. Answer no then your beta answer no to all of them your a straight up cunt and you need to buy yourself a dress.

Don't think like that.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being short.
You don't have anything to make up for dude.
If these niggas say otherwise, remember where you are.
Sup Forums talks shit about everything.

Holy fuck I thought I was shorter than most of these guys. The fuck. Oh 5'8" just above manlet. No issues here honestly.

>tfw gf has to sit on her but to give me blowjob rather than being on her knees
I JUST WANT A BITCH TO GET ON HER KNEES FOR ME!!!
why me

Thread/

It's good to cultivate a tame sexism.
You have to remember that women have a different biology from men, and with a different biology comes a different psychology.
As a rule of thumb, women are attracted to power, whether that be social power, financial power, political power, or physical power.
That's why you never see a football player without a girlfriend/wife. They are an excellent example of 3 types of power: physical, social, and financial.

This attraction to power stems from our primitive past, where factors like these meant life or death.
If you weren't the chief of the tribe, didn't control the food supply, or weren't just straight up jacked, you had a much lower chance of survival.
That's why women are attracted to guys that are very tall and well muscled, it's a sign of obvious physical power.
But the reason women exhibit such a visceral reaction to physical displays of power is because no matter how politically powerful or financially powerful you might be, your genetics might still be shit. And the women are concerned with the health of their children, at least on a subconscious level.

So don't take it personally when the cheerleader/supermodel goes for Brad Pitt over you, they're just responding to instincts older than our species.
And you are too.

Be honest with me, would you look twice at pic related?

I absolutely wouldn't, but there is a difference between a normal looking short guy and an atrociously fat and ugly woman.

About to end this thread

Putin.jpg

/thread

Is being a short male the equivalent of being a chubby/fat female?

RDJ is 5'9 and tom cruise is 5'6. Im also rpetty damn sure daniel radcliffe isnr that small so i'm sure this list is total bullshit

Also pretty stupid to stop at 5'9 since theres a lot of actors above 6' like arnold, chris pratt and hugh jackman

>Be honest with me, would you look twice at pic related?
I mean, that's just a disgusting ugly fat bitch. Short guys can still be hot, they're just also short. Your entire post is just meaningless bullshit anyways since superficial "attractiveness" doesn't have anything to do with survival outside of specious cyclical bullshit arguments.

It's the equivalent of being flatchested for a woman. Not attractive (except to pedos) but she can still be hot

I'm sorry. You should move. That birch died a while ago, so it must be getting smelly.

Short guys are loudmouth faggots always trying to compensate. You will always be second tier. Deal with it. Learn to be happy with whatever women we decide to leave you.

Actually women have extremely varied taste. For the same reason you listed: primitive impulse. Women are more prone to arguing/fighting among each other than men. So they have very varied taste to avoid having to fight for the same partner.

This is why its pretty much impossible to find an actor/musician who is beloved by every girl, whereas 95%of guys would tell you they would fuck jennifer aniston in a heartbeat.

And not a single woman ever said oooooo I just love short guys. Lol

Unless you live in scandinavia, average women height is like 5'3-5'4 while men average is 5'6-5'7 so "shortness"is relative. My ex gf told me one of the reasons she liked me was because I was tall. I'm 5'7

And even thought i've never heard a woman saying she loves short guys. Ive heard several saying they DONT like tall guys. And a lot of tall girls are very self conscious about being tall