Schizophrenia user here. Looking for more Schizophrenic/Demonic themed art

Schizophrenia user here. Looking for more Schizophrenic/Demonic themed art.

AMA

did you know voices heard by schizophrenic patients are caused by the inability of their brain to realize it's talking to itself...?

you cant escape your voices. even on Sup Forums im here

That's... Interesting to think about... It's not like a hallucination, it's a parallel thought process, I can hear them "think" to me. So that makes sense... Why are they Demonic, then?

Kek gtfo faggot I'm Schizophrenic not autistic.

Demonic? Incantation and shit like that? Give me a concrete example.

No, I just mean in nature. They insist that they're Demons, even though I know it's just in my head. They sound fucked up and corrupted, and the few times they've "appeared" to me (as a vision in my mind, not in the real world) they take Demonic appearances. I just don't understand why. Plus they're violent and sadistic.

Do they tell you do stuff?

Yeah, the usual hurting others/self bullshit. It gets really goddamn annoying sometimes, too. It's just also overwhelming at times.

Are you seeking help? Self medicating? Pot? Anything?

Self-medication, weed helps but I have such a high tolerance now that it's not doing much. Help? Are you kidding me? Lol hell naw they'd lock my ass up for sure.

My explanation is that your brain is reacting to its unexplained voices by associating it with danger which comes in the form of demons or whatever "evil" thing.

how does it feel to be off by 1 from quads

They might not. You probably think it's worse than it is.

hey man, are you the same dude that posted in the feels thread earlier? i guess because you post the same picture. i was there as well but for me it was late night (europe)

How did you get diagnosed schizo? Did you tell a psych you heard voices in your head? Did you tell them you knew it was just your own thoughts?

I tried tellin a psych i heard voices when I was younger, but I told them I knew they weren't really other voices and they just brushed it off. Feels like if you're self-aware at all of your mental issues, no one helps you.

No, they won't lock you up dude. If you're not a danger to yourself or others and you let them know what's going on you can be treated outpatient. Eventually the "overwhelming" voices will be in stereo so go talk to a doctor, it's nothing to be ashamed of and some basic medication will really, really help.

also some schizo feels

why do you want attention

hows this for an idea?

your brain is not the thing that thinks..
it is a reducing valve for all of reality blocking out nearly all of it, leaving what is relevant to survival on this planet.

the demons are not your thought processes but literal demons that exist and have realised that you can hear them.

your job now is to grow a backbone and philosophise your way into shutting them up with pure logic and empathy.

my ex was schizo i know what im talking about

Hieronymous Bosch, owner of Sup Forums

Elaborate

im sitting on a treasure trove of unreleased and genuine skitzo material.

I'm probably gonna sell the notebooks to the highest bidder.

tfw started with anxiety and overactive imagination
tfw graduated and became hermit with agoraphobia
tfw hearing voice called "sage" giving me talks with no advice or insult
tfw friend suicides and voice dissects my thoughts
tfw hearing the same words over and over
tfw sage never leaves
tfw might have been a schizo all along

I hear voices too, but I/we like to think they're (we're) good voices.
Angels? We don't believe angels exist, only an idea like them exist.
I never hear any bad voices: wait a moment there is a bad group of voices but we've collected them into one being and shut that out of ourself. He/it has a name and we've shut him out for the most part. It comes out a little every now and then, but we can realize when it's the wrong voice we listen to.

The voices we choose to listen to are the good, positive, orderly ones. You should find your positive voices and take control of the bad voices.