What is everyone listening to Sup Forums?

What is everyone listening to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvQx9a3hnHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9e1TMNc9lsk
youtube.com/watch?v=o9IXAJg4Vm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1993 called...

Feeling nostalgic m8

isnt that funny i just saw this in the twitter feed the other day. made me remember how all the kids in the neighborhood used to hock me stuff for money. lol

damn niggers

i'm white. there was no black people in the town i grew up in back then. it was the age of the wigger when i was a kid. i was a loan shark at the age of 12

"I'll give you $2 today and you pay me back $5 next week."

that's about how it worked... yup except most of the time they defaulted i kept the stuff and sold it for more than they owed.

fucking kid talking about defaulting on loans. You fucking boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvQx9a3hnHQ

my dad was a bookie and shit for the mob man. he used to make me memorize his betting book.

man am i glad op isn't the friend who posted that in their twitter feed that would be awkward

lol man, could you imagine

well not as awkward as a having a small brain tumor that conveniently makes you look like a crazy man.

but yeah it would be pretty awkward

pic?

pic of what? the brain tumor

yes

nope no pic. but yeah it was a whole fucked up thing. basically this tumor grows in my brain and every fucking thing that could go wrong did go wrong so from 12 to like 24 when they found it I'm literally fucking dying slowly as hell. slow suffocation the worst mother fucking death you can get. it fucked me up bad.

Love me some ace rock

fuck man, sorry to hear

You probably killed the thread with your opening pic.... When you make a music thread always post a perfect album to start off, get's people interested in the thread, first impressions n all.

Anyway... what I'm listening to.

yeah it cost me half my friends and then some other fucked up shit finished them off. but the friend that posted the album cover in op i apologized to cause the tumor made me act a lot crazy. took me ten years but i apologized to everyone the tumor made me act like shit to during the treatment when it was bad. i lost 90 percent of my hair for 6 years bad

youtube.com/watch?v=9e1TMNc9lsk

also this is the song i got on loop

youtube.com/watch?v=o9IXAJg4Vm0

Im listening to the sound of rain as im wrapped up in a thick blanket with a hot chocolate with 3 Marshmallows coming up/down? On 40mg oxycodone. Godly levels of comfort.

Holy shit. As you said.
>Godly levels of comfort.

my girlfriend snoring...

hell yes

I know they're cheesy, but I don't care after all this OG.