How does someones face get this fucked???

How does someones face get this fucked???

he looks like he belongs in the lord of the rings movies

Ugly mug notwithstanding, the guy sold his failed business, Beme, to CNN for a cool $25 million.

"dobby will be good for master, promise!"

boxing

by supporting Hillary

I can ask my weed guy next time i meet cause he looks exactly like this fag

if you suck at boxing and everyone you fight shit on you yea

kek

This is even funnier because that's one of the best pictures of him I've seen

kek

As bad as his face is I find his mind much more repellant.

If people boxed him with cinder blocks on their hands

He's clearly got something going on. Karlie Kloss is into him.

> something going on

Money

I have his wife's nudes but you're all faggots

the one person I won't hate on for always wearing sunglasses... he looks so much less hideous with them on

bullshit you cunt

This, money and glasses big enough to cover his face so she doesn't have to look at him.

Money, yes.

But first and foremost, charisma.

what does this faggot even do? his videos always pop up in my youtube suggested and they have millions and millions of views. i never view them though because his titles are click baity and he looks like fuck.

He looks like a result of spamming random on Dark souls 1 character creation.

Don't stress. He quit vlogging. He's working for CNN now. You'll not see him popping up in YT suggestions anymore.

fucking show me a rich guy who doesn't have a hot gf. That doesn't count.

all the videos are done really well

>millionaire
>hot wife
>successful businessman and YouTuber
Not sure he cares what a bunch of autistic spergz on Sup Forums thinks tbh.

this post is probably him cause hes self conscious as fuck

This. Casey made better vlogs than any other youtuber. ever. He set the bar higher, and so far, no one has come close to his level.

I use Youtube, but who is he?

First and foremost, money. He doesn't seem any more charismatic than the guy in the drive thru taking my order

Not gonna lie, being a millionaire wouldn't stop me getting down about having a face like that. Money doesn't fix everything.

In other words ego and selfishness so strong that it can be seen as something else.

More like oblivion

Friendly reminder that while you faggots are busy being angry about him and his facial features, he's making shit tons of money doing what he loves.

Hate on him if you wish, but the fact is he comes across *really* well on video. There's a reason he has well over a billion views on his channel. That doesn't happen by accident.

wew lad

Could be because he's a libcuck with a lot of resources who got forced on people until the sjw zombies accepted him as their broken faced God.

Classic. You're such a fucking cuck. He's a selfish shithead with an ugly face. But the response to any criticism of a guy with money is "he's rich so nothing else matters heeheehee."

You're not allowed to criticize a person with money, yeah fuck off

Meanwhile lets all talk about how much we love Reddit and PewdiePie!

Oh wait, this is Sup Forums. Fuck that hobgoblin, no amount of plastic surgery will fix that face. At least hes got money and "smoothness on video" though, whatever the fuck that means, meanwhile I'm gonna watch real YouTube videos and not his pretentious ass

Hey there handsome.

ima trap and i'd fuck it.

Are you fucking kidding me?

The amount of money he has definitely overcomes what's wrong with his face. Not to mention his fame.

Don't be delusional you salt shitlord

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it an 8/8.

Aww someone's showing their new. Get the fuck over it.

Yup

looks like he got in a fight with a shovel and the shovel won

by having jewish parents

Bin laden was rich as fuck so

Classic cuck. Get on your knees, brown nose.

Yea, the reason is money, cuck.

He's a kike

post em!

>millionaire

So what? There are literally millions of millionaires in America. This guy isn't rich. He is upper middle class at best.

He apparently he sold an app he cofounded for $25 million. What was his share? After taxes? After paying debts?

I doubt he is balling as hard as you thnk he is. The guy makes vlogs on youtube for fucks sake. He isn't a CEO or anything noteworthy.

guys stop being mean

he's pretty cool and nice

it's like youre trying to say 25$ mil paycheck doesn't make someone rich

still better looking than him

according to some estimates, he was already making 7 figures for his youtube channel as well

anyone got nudes of Candice?

kek

The dude seriously looks like a coal miner from the 1920's.